What is the best episode?

what is the best episode?

Attached: MV5BOTM3MTRkZjQtYjBkMy00YWE1LTkxOTQtNDQyNGY0YjYzNzAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTgwMzk1MTA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 70.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw
youtu.be/ScqLzc-p9Lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres too many of them

heart of ice or feat of clay

Perchance to Dream despite the gaping plot hole

Joker's Favor, The Man Who Killed Batman and Heart of Ice

The man who killed batman comes to mind

>despite the gaping plot hole
What was it? I haven't seen that episode in forever

Heart of Ice
Almost got im
Perchance to dream

Heart of Ice
Beware the Grey Ghost
It's Never Too Late

Mad hatter gets the drop on Batman and traps him in a virtual reality meant to simulate what his life would've been like if his parents had never been shot. This means that Mad Hatter knows Batman's secret identity but this is never brought up again in the entire show

Heart of Ice
His Silicon Soul
Mudslide

it's probably not like the Hatter has to specifically program the fantasy, more that he gives it a broad script to follow. in this case what Batman would be like without Batman.

The one where kids tell stories about batman

What was the name of that episode where he gets drugged by Scarecrow and sent to Arkham?

Heart of Ice, but I've always been partial to the Two-Face origin episodes.

dreams in darkness

The clay face one was cool. Also the one where he fought Ras on the volcano.

Not my favrote but Baby-doll is a good one
youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw

That one where the joker hits that poor fellow with his car and proceeds to bully the hell out of him - but the guy outsmarts the joker to the point where the joker has to beg batman to help him lol

I still watch the Christmas joker episode sometimes around the holidays. That and the OG digimon are good Christmas nostalgia hitters for me

>They explain Robin not showing up often as Dick being in college
Rumor has it that Loren Lester actually was in college during the production of TAS, but that doesn't make any sense because he had to have been in his 30's at the time.

Christmas with the Joker

Attached: Joker bots.webm (720x576, 1.25M)

Attached: Batman gets pied.webm (720x576, 839.69K)

Mad as a Hatter
>Would not, could not... would not, could not... oh, could not join the dance.

Attached: maah30.jpg (710x536, 48.38K)

Attached: GG.jpg (1050x1400, 234.61K)

The one Ken Levine ripped off for Bioshlock

Loved this but since I was too busy doing fun white people stuff and stared partying in forgot slot aside from some joker theme park? Shall rewatch thanks op not a faggot today

I wondered that too and that's pretty much what I figured as well.

I think he even actually tries to figure out who Batman is even though he could just take the cowl off while Batman is tripping

The one where they ripped off the robot from Laputa Castle In The Sky?

Attached: batman animated deep freeze robot.jpg (800x605, 86.42K)

how do people on this board not know that you can go to college at any age?

all of them
based
lpbp
/thread

Can't pick just one but Night of the Ninja and Day of the Samurai always jump to the front of my mind. Kyodai Ken was a great villain.

Attached: kyodai_bows_to_bruce[1].png (929x707, 512.7K)

Any episode featuring H.A.R.D.A.C. and its robot duplicants gave me nightmares as a kid.

Attached: latest[1].png (600x450, 276.91K)

In Arkham City (co-written by one of TAS' main writers) Mad Hatter tells Batman that his tricks show the victim "what they want most", which in the context of Arkham City was Alfred telling him he found a cure to the Joker disease

in TAS it's unlikely Mad Hatter actually knew Batman's identity, just that deep down Bruce wishes his parents were never killed in the first place

This is literally brought up and explained in the fucking episode you retard

Let me guess, you "need" more?

Attached: download.jpeg-7.jpg (254x198, 6.44K)

My least favorite episode next to farmer brown

Based.

Was the Hatter /ourguy/?

Two-Face Part I
Two-Face Part II

Could it be it had a soul, Alfred? A soul of silicon, but a soul nonetheless.

Damn what a nice show it was, aside Bane (which Paul for some reason hates) it did everything perfect

This is one of my favorites too. It has good balance between mystery and action, doesn't feel too long, and the animation is much better than the rest of the show

Reminder that if you're a BTAS fan you owe it to yourself to play at least Arkham Asylum, and I'd argue Arkham City and Arkham Knight too.

Attached: 1352266960088.gif (499x289, 351.69K)

Batman’s ambiguously gay behavior in Two Face youtu.be/ScqLzc-p9Lg

Dunno but this show makes Batman look like a total rookie sometimes just to change the formula for a bit. The penguin knocks him out in one episode with a simple gas attack and 2 goddamn kids have to save him for the rest of the episode. And the joker for all his hype always seems like a total letdown once his carefully scripted antics are countered. Batman just punches him out and he's done. Enemies like the immortal rich dude, Bane and even killer croc seemed much more menacing because they were beyond human, not just some jobber in a funny suit (penguin,two-face and some others fall in this category also).

These are my favourites

Heart Of Ice
Beware The Gray Ghost
Almost Got' Im
I Am The Night
The Man Who Killed Batman
Trial
Harlequinade
Baby-Doll
Over The Edge
Legends Of The Dark Knight
Mad Love

I'm gonna say the Baby-Doll episode, because sad

Attached: maxresdefault.png (676x380, 162.09K)

>Dunno but this show makes Batman look like a total rookie sometimes

He is a rookie. One of the DCAU's accomplishments is slowly transitioning Batman from a young, hopeful hero, into a cold, isolated old man, over the course of hundreds of episodes and several TV shows.

And origins

I played Arkahm Asylum way back in the day but I lost track on those games. Which one should I just jump into?

Heart of Ice is probably the best episode in isolation (just ignore the part where Batman defeats Mr Freeze using chicken soup). But there are a lot of episodes that work extremely well in the context of the wider show. The Joker ones are always special, and honestly pretty much all of them except some of the Scarecrow ones (which hold up the least well for older audiences) and the ones that focus on lame kid characters are great

Until.. that very fateful episode in Batman Beyond where Ra's al Ghul transitions his mind into the body of his own daughter, and proceeds to fuck old Bruce to lure him into a trap in his basement so he can take the body he just fucked.. Yes I remember this episode very fondly.

I always found Mr. Freeze endearing. His VA is really good in the show. Arnold playing him in the movie was a travesty.

Just play them in order of release: Asylum, City, Origins, Knight. There isn't really a better way to play them.
Probably skip Origins if you don't like City (since it plays like an expansion pack for City), but since City is the best one that's unlikely to be the case.

Attached: The_Laughing_Fish-Title_Card.png (600x450, 289.73K)

>some of the Scarecrow ones (which hold up the least well for older audiences)
Yeah, since it was primarily a kids cartoon they were of course limited in what they could make scary so his portrayal suffers the most. At least he's the only good redesign when they turned the show into "The New Batman Adventures"

Beware the gray ghost.

I'm an oldfag now and I still like the scarecrow episodes. Mostly because he seems like a realistic villain. His nerve toxins seem plausible.

Origins should be left as a last game if you're still craving for more, it lacks polish and has its issues, but I'd say it's still worth a shot if you still want a bit more Arkham.

Asylum->City->Knight are the essentials.
I want Batman Beyond by Rocksteady ASAP.

Attached: death dance.gif (100x100, 164.1K)