How to BTFO all meme actors in one sentence

How to BTFO all meme actors in one sentence

Attached: 1633075948161.png (753x848, 644.57K)

all actors are autistic/on the spectrum with no exceptions, method acting is just them being roleplaying autismos acting like sorra vs. sephiroth in the parking lot

Hes right, just watched Jim & Andy the other day and Carrey is a total faggot jerk when he could have just been a normal actor

>but bro, I really need to work in a tobacco plantation in Turkey for 3 years so that I can play this role in a movie

letofags BTFO

Attached: MANLETO.jpg (747x438, 76.27K)

>In his sit-down with the mag, they say he was made aware of Lady Gaga reportedly continuing to act as Patrizia Reggiani in 'House of Gucci,' even when cameras weren't rolling. Ditto for 'Succession' star Jeremy Strong -- who's been reported to have taken things to uncomfortable extremes on different productions of his.

>Mads says he isn't impressed with the so-called commitment. He adds, "What if it’s a s*** film -- what do you think you achieved? Am I impressed that you didn’t drop character? You should have dropped it from the beginning! How do you prepare for a serial killer? You gonna spend two years checking it out?"

Jared Leto seething right now

Daniel Day Lewis was a beast as Bill the Butcher, but Jared Leto is cringe in any role(except Paul Allen)

You caused me to flashback to playing around with my friends in elementary and middle school. Such sweet times.. before I was ostracized for being an autistic homo.

What is he even talking about to all those people?

i think anyone with a functioning brain can see that leto is an average actor larping as a top tier actor by putting on these displays of "method acting"

>all actors are autistic/on the spectrum
>i hate women so much it's unreal 5
>niggers, jews, trannies!
>everyone's so stupid except me!
This is the part where you reply "this but unironically," li'l perfessor. Your dad will come home any day now, I'm sure of it.

Attached: .png (298x343, 177.94K)

>He adds, "What if it’s a s*** film -- what do you think you achieved?
Kek literally pic rel

Attached: Chapter_27movie.jpg (260x383, 20.87K)

>average actor
he's not even average. 99% of his performances are just "look at me! i'm acting!"

Whats the matter with you?

who hurt you

I always cringe when I read how some actor demands that everyone on set refer to him/her by the character name. Jesus fucking Christ, if you're so into in how do you explain you're on a movie set repeating some lines again and again??

The only method actor I like is DDL.

this but unironically

He was ok in Lord of War

I read he drank melted icecream every day to get fat lmao

Based Mads. He's 100% right too.

Mads is just mad that method actors get all the awards and he gets nothing. You shouldn't talk shit about other people's methods.

>He is clearly tickled by the idea of appearing alongside a dedicated method actor like Daniel Day-Lewis: “I would have the time of my life, just breaking down the character constantly.” He puts on a prissy voice: “‘I’m having a cigarette? This is from 2020, it’s not from 1870 – can you live with it?’ It’s just pretentious,” he adds, impatient again. “Daniel Day-Lewis is a great actor. But it’s got nothing to do with this.”

lol

Attached: 1631255656163.jpg (1200x1200, 111.48K)

About his method acting

He just didn't want to have gay seks with jude

I always wonder about method actors that play serial killers...

Attached: 70c.jpg (600x867, 43.41K)

Someone meme that headline with his

Attached: Untitled.png (852x478, 134.2K)

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT JUST BE, YOU HAVE TO ACT NOOOOO

He's actually not a good actor.

This is the line all good actors take because it shows that they've learned their craft well and don't have to resort to gimmicks to do their job.

Based as fuck. Gary Oldman had the same sentiment.

The Mads Lad is at it again

>I heard a story about filming and I want to see if this is true. Someone told me that Jared Leto was so committed to playing Michael Morbius that even when he had to go to the bathroom, he would use his crutches and slowly limp to get to the bathroom. But it was taking so long between for pee breaks, that a deal was made with him to get him a wheelchair so someone could wheel him there quicker and he agreed to that. Is this true?

>Yes.

>All right.

Attached: 1624996518345.jpg (1200x630, 94.56K)

Not sure if Mads even understands what method acting is. Most actors do stuff that's considered method acting, for example researching the role which was something new when method was first discovered by Stanislavski.

>coming from the actor who just plays himself in absolutely every role

Acting is pretending convincingly, it invites understanding the character to do so but in no sense requires a psychological reconstruction like a tranny

You faggots realize method acting isn't LARPing in character when the cameras aren't rolling, right? You know pseuds like Jim Carrey and Shia LaBeouf were filtered by the process and ended up just behaving like retards, right?

Lot of seething replies itt
makes one ponder

>actor who just plays himself
you must be 18+ to post here

Imagine the smell

Tbh you can be as autistic as you want with your given role when you are alone, but dont be an asshole to the rest of the cast members like leto. Nobody wants your shit.

You have to be a special kind of mentally ill to assume so much from someone simply not liking actors

>for example researching the role
that's perfectly normal
>I…AM the character even between takes and on piss breaks
that's fucking pretentious

This. People talk about Heath Ledger being on character in The Dark Knight, but Gary Oldman said that he smoked with him on set and he was talking about his daughter and shit. Method isn't what people think it is.

every story you've ever heard about "method acting" is an advertisement you fucking moron

Isn’t this the guy who was crying like a bitch about how no one would cast him in any movies

Letolads... how can we recover...

Yes it's normal now, but it wasn't back in the day. I'm sure even Mads does stuff that's considered method acting.

Kek

>This is the part where you reply "this but unironically,"
this but unironically

>if I keep moving the goalposts that makes me the smart one here!

>20'000 pounds of pussy and ass

>method acting isn't LARPing in character when the cameras aren't rolling, right?

From the inventor: Lee Strasberg further developed the technique effectively creating “method acting.” His operating theory is that the actor should live the character he or she is playing even when not on stage or in front of the camera.

>Nosenberg Productions presents...
>A MAN
>being smug
>starring Mads Mikkelsen (insert mutt butchering of name)

>says the man who plays himself

Based Madlad. Imagine putting yourself through all the pain and humiliation of method acting only to wind up making a movie literally no one remembers or cares about.

Attached: christian-bale-the-machinist.jpg (618x824, 62.45K)

Yes because all that matters is awards and praise.

Unappreciated =/= shit

>danish actor

Top kek no one cares about danish people

>when method was first discovered
Wrong word?

I remember reading that Mads didn't even understand most of the stuff he said as Hannibal. Also he doesn't care about films, he likes sports.

>maikelsun

Ironically Mads is the biggest meme actor of them all.

To be honest, that was my surface-level impression of it before I spoke with someone who went to graduate school for acting. (Before anyone shits on him spending the time and money on something like that--he's a decent guy and does lots of stage work and isn't one of those faggots who wanted to be a movie star). Anyway, he explained (briefly) how it's about tapping into emotions and conveying them and not just embodying a character. I honestly just thought of acting as pretending towards realism but looking at other cultures you see how the artform is diversified (e.g. something like noh actors or kabuki). The realism stuff just became dominant in film and it has a monopoly via elites' discretion (i.e. awards). He told me there was another competing school that Brando was a part of but I forget what it was called.

Ooooh, Bale is a pure Kino actor. The machinist is kino. And so is equilibrium and the prestige and american psycho.

Attached: tony-jets1.jpg (650x400, 45.42K)

That's one facet of it that pseuds like Lady Gaga overemphasize (or do you think that's all he says in the multiple books about it that he wrote?) Don't be a retard.

Stella Adler was Brando's teacher.

>multiple books about pretending
Drama fags are truly the stupidest people on the planet

Nobody of importance gives a fuck about this Eurocuck. They barely remember his name and most of his shit fails at the box office or outright forgotten in mere months.

Jonestown?

>>Christian Bale
>tons of must-watch movies
>>euroshit
>that one pedo movie and drunk movie, some recommend his Hannibal show

If you don't appreciate the art form and want to be overly reductive about it--just fuck off from the thread. I'm sure there's a Euphoria one up somewhere where you can talk about how much you love bussy or something about capeshit. This .

tweet tweet im a little birdy lolol

Thanks fren.

OH NO SOMEBODY TAKES THE ARTFORM SERIOUSLY AND DOESN'T JUST DO AN HALFASSED VERSION OF ACTING

Stanislavski's students Stella Adler, Sanford Meisner and Lee Strasberg all developed their own versions of acting and their own schools.

>pretending is an artform
Oh lord. Dramafags out in full force

>being an autistic retard and bothering the rest of the cast/staff is taking the art form seriously
Lmao the whole point of being an actor is to dissemble, if you have to actually become your character you aren't acting.

Actually I'm not sure if Meisner was his student, I could remember wrong.

like just BE yourself nigga

What the fuck is method acting if its not about staying in character outside of the set?
You're staying in character only in front of the cameras? Thats just acting.

It's acting truthfully under imaginary situations.

>not appreciating weird Danish kino
Might wanna get yourself a test for the coof user because you have no taste.

Mads suck

Drama fags are retarded and want to make the pathetic thing they do (acting) seem a lot bigger and deeper than it is

You said that one already. Anything thoughtful to add or do you just want to let everyone know again that your level of insight stops at movies aren't real?

Attached: fedora-nerd.jpg (400x400, 67.63K)

What a fag you

method acting doesn't make a film better. He's right. What if the film is shit? You just wasted everyone's time.

Such wisdom. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Enjoy your bussy threads.

Someones mad

Most of Mads' films are shit though.

>dramafag keeps trying
Lol. Whyd you post a selfie?

turns out Mads was the one seething the whole time