Will Smith life bets

ITT we predict what Will will do
1)suicide
2)familia genocide
3)disappear

Let the betting commence!

Attached: Screenshots_2022-04-10-12-39-05.png (533x525, 277.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

borderlinepersonalitytreatment.com/codependency-and-borderline-personality-disorder-how-to-spot-it.html
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/jada-pinkett-smith-given-up-acting-will-smith.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last I heard he was hanging out with some Saudi prince. He should stay there, far away from this harpy.

I hope he kills his family. They are some of the worst people on the planet. How did they come from such a seemingly decent dude

>familia genocide
It's called familicide dumdum

Why the hell does Will love her so much

Serves him right for thinking he could heal a cunt with borderline personality disorder haha

he's going to go full Benoit.

Id prefer he do a Chris Watts but to each their own.

Codependency
borderlinepersonalitytreatment.com/codependency-and-borderline-personality-disorder-how-to-spot-it.html

Let's roll bois
0-3 suicide
4-6 suicide
7-9 suicide

What did Will see in Pinhead in the first place?

this whore will become completely irrelevant if she decides to split from Will Smith

nobody believes your retarded staged trash you fucking jew

Dubs and he cleanses the Smith household. Trips and he gets away with it.

Dubs she kills herself

Dubs and Jada kills herself, leaving Will a letter that states how happy she is to finally be with Tupac again.

Dubs and Will murder–suicides his whole family

Jada's hologram will haunt Will for all time having Holosex with Holotupac over Will's realbed for alltime.

>new york post
have some self-respect

Some what???

0-3 suicide
4-6 suicide
7-9 suicide
Dubs - gets divorce raped by Jada.
88 - Kills Jada & Jaden/Willow from natural causes on a boating trip.
00 - Jada dies and will's chains are broken.
Trips - Will moves all his money to the bahamas and lives with a jungle qt for the rest of his life away from modernity and kikes.

Why doesn't he divorce her?
>wife hates you
>kids hate you
>media hates you
Just start a new chapter, who gives a shit if you have to part ways with your fortune you will still have millions left over.

jesus christ why does she keep doing this to him

i don't get it, do blacks in the US have forced arranged marriages? i thought they didn't even marry usually

She must have a terabyte folder of will smith sucking dicks

Lol will smith was never decent

He’s a fucking Scientologist

Every single thing you know or hear about him is curated.

We never knew who he really was until his cunt wife and retarded kids aired their laundry.

I don't get why she doesn't divorce him? She'll get like 200mil, or no if she initiates the divorce?

Nope

This incident made more more relevant then ever before.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts dating Kanye West and make every tabloid be nothing but stories about them.

she enjoys torturing him, why divorce?

4) he just sticks with her and sucks everything up

Time for will to join a rock band or the wwe something to finally push the edge

both A and B, Chris Benoit style

This is god punishing will smith for pretending to be black.

OP is ESL

first of all, fuck you for wishing that on Will instead of Jada.
I hope Jada takes her own life accidentally and has time to appreciate the agony while Will laughs at her face in complete relief.

In case he really snaps, my bet is on him killing his slut wife.

Attached: nigger.png (102x95, 19.75K)

Has Jada's "Red Table Talk" been archived so that they can't memory hole the whole thing for damage control?

Dubs and Will tries to murder his family, but misses his shot and Jada tells him Tupac wouldn't have missed.

stop believing tabloid bullshit you god damn retards

kek

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-04-10T17-38-26.534Z.png (762x373, 48.94K)

why not all 3?

Attached: NINJA.jpg (474x299, 18.97K)

he will be working and in demand a year from now

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-04-10T17-41-56.510Z.png (779x603, 66.93K)

>This incident made more more relevant then ever before.
She's only momentarily relevant, it's not something she can rely on or profit off of once the relationship has ended. She hasn't created anything that was remotely relevant. The only thing she would be able to do in that situation would be to still milk Will Smith for cash using the children, which is a complete scumbag move, but I don't expect anything better from her.

My understanding is that his first marriage ending really broke him. I think he made a promise to himself about how if he ever got married again he wasn't going to let his second marriage fail, that he would try as hard as he could to preserve it.

In short, I think he's just too good for her. Bet on the wrong horse.

im tired of seeing these threads about literal chimps

Kek i can see Will just blowing his brains off after that
>misses
Would be a good comedy bit

Should've just pumped and dumped, man.

Watching Instawhores get raped by camels wont fill the emptiness inside

>just stay in hell bro...

I just want trips for him to be happy, bros

lmao this reads like a will smith movie

If he had balls, family annihilation. But he has no balls so he'll do nothing and Jada will continue to torture him for life.

settle down chris

Speak for yourself. I would kill for the Saudi prince lifestyle

wait he kept fucking to try and make her cum? holy shit he is a cuck. dam retard

why does he not just divorce the bitch?

Roll 4 woll
Trips here we go baby

unironically a G.I Jane would do her justice lol fucking meme that sequel into reality

This is Will's ex-wife today
Did he fuck up?

Attached: will-smith-ex-wife-sheree-oscars-z.jpg (650x650, 72.94K)

my own mother married 3 times and 3 divorces and said she didn't love any of her husbands lol she is 70. marriage is a joke and/or financial contract lmfao god I hate women so much

this, side note if you ever date a girl who has pics or adventures from that part of the world, just cum in her ass and move on to the next hoe.

yeah he done did it good. imagine not loving your beautiful wife and son to go and marry a balding hoe who doesn't love you and gave you 2 degenerate kids. lmfao

lol Smith has a thing for tsunderes

Why did he divorce her in the first place? He deserves it if he just did it for Hollywood clout. Look at pierce brosnan, married a nobody and is happily married to his nobody of a wife.

source is excerpts from his book
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/jada-pinkett-smith-given-up-acting-will-smith.html/

>suicide
he is not allowed to

Nah, leave Trey alone. He actually turned out okay.

she has that same sexy appeal as that black girl who played in the joker movie that was

Attached: coomimage57,845.jpg (700x1173, 98.56K)

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2022-04-10T18-04-51.044Z.png (782x956, 123.26K)

Too bad 3D tsunderes don't work like 2D, he needs to change his perspective

Fucking Chad. I'm doing something similar tomorrow, wish me luck bros

>(1)
>(2)
Should have gone with 2.

heh, at least are you sure she loves you, even a tiny bit?

I have a friend who's going through something similar. He was in a fairly abusive relationship with a girl who would always take his money (he's a truck driver and he was losing thousands), tease him sexually, and curse him out badly. He's currently in a relationship with an older woman who's abusing him mentally and he's afraid to admit he's going through the same thing.

holy shit just looking at this photo almost confirms he is gay. his hand isn't even embracing her. his hand looks gay asf.

He's slowly getting blackballed. If he gets divorce raped, it's over.