/trek/

Oops I Gassed the Crew Edition

previous:

Attached: Star.Trek.The.Next.Generation.S04E14.Clues.BluRay.10Bit.1080p.DD5.1.H265-d3g-0001.jpg (1440x1080, 344.86K)

Okay, this one.

Attached: 1095834903.jpg (600x737, 58.35K)

There we go. Nice to see a proper show in the OP pic. Not a bunch of cartoon characters dressed in diapers and pronoun buttons.

Attached: cardassian war crimes.jpg (411x634, 31.13K)

>Worf's Violent Honor Fart Edition

This is a dark day for trek.
A troon thread then a cartoon thread. If this one doesn't win out I think It's time to quit /trek/ and let it devolve into a tranny cartoon shitfest once and for all.

kek please tell me google doesn't exist in 600 years

This one

Attached: 6ec6cecd6f385ed0676b0b754e384d85.jpg (4000x3000, 502.61K)

>pronoun buttons.
it really went there? gods I hate this timeline

no because we live rent free in their heads...it's far more fun to know that the existence of real, normal, every day people drives them crazy

Galaxy X Class when?

Attached: AD00918B-FCFB-4D2F-B6DA-E24B2E62607F.jpg (1280x800, 226.99K)

Are you that eager to give up? How weak

Attached: 1649534315209.gif (244x180, 831.52K)

>Galaxy X
Dios mio.

that's great spaceship design

I just don't have a lot of faith in the heart left user.

>3 nacelles

Looks like a robodick holding up the saucer

whats in the middle? thousands of square feet of cold windowless hallways?

b8

Do you think Keiko would fly into a rage if she found out she couldn't talk to kindergarteners about sex?

Attached: 1624658691372.png (1036x784, 770.95K)

just ride the lightning dude. look at all of us here fighting the good fight. you would let your brothers and sisters down by giving up and tapping out?

It is a robo dick when the saucer detaches, then it fucks the borg cube to death.

Ah yes, kids and sex, what real normal people are obsessed with.

Attached: 1649518794948.jpg (640x360, 44.84K)

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x359, 56.45K)

bridge...set robo dick to fuck

I was wrong to despair user, Real trek is pulling ahead and the trannies are defeated yet again.

Attached: 1231231231.gif (250x250, 1.84M)

>thousands of square feet of soft carpeted hallways

Attached: 1550435668316.jpg (530x512, 32.96K)

open your mind, loser. not all kids are kids

Attached: innocence_559.jpg (390x300, 21.85K)

I will never understand all the hate Ezri got. In one season, I found her much more likeable than Jadzia in all 6 seasons before her. Though, seems she's mostly hated by shipperfags, so maybe that's why.

i finally realized why grooming toddlers is such a big deal for them and it's because none of them have children of their own

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Attached: 1619603506934.jpg (2048x1365, 281.23K)

thats the enterprise bridge. i want to know whats in the middle of the sphere since almost all other trek ships are designed to minimize internal space.

kek

It's because she was the most annoying 90s scene girl ever.
Oooh nooo I'm space sick, Come rub my tummy please Julian.

why do i remeber this looking better? now it looks like its lower decks

Get a load of that grade A cope.

Attached: 131251251211.gif (245x145, 955.36K)

They're totally fucking.

Multi-Vector attack mode FTW

Attached: C6ED6149-CF9A-4E5B-ADA1-DA525243CF05.gif (311x233, 491.47K)

Comfy. This is what space travel should be like.

It was never intended to be seen in HD

>Oooh nooo I'm space sick, Come rub my tummy please
Implying you'd refuse.

shes not that annoying. i think its more because that deep into the series they should have just cut dax instead of replacing it.

I just find it odd that identifiable ethnicity would exist by then.
Keiko and O'Brien should technically just be mulattos by the 24th century with no ties to their ancestor's homelands. Are we to assume they were pure breeds for centuries? Even their child is a mixed breed.
That part of Star Trek always bothered me about the future utopia they depicted: national ethnicity still exists despite nations no longer existing.

Attached: goobacks .jpg (500x321, 73.07K)

Star Trek isn't supposed to be a dystopia.

If they wanted to be really bold they should have made him a twinkish guy and create an even weirder implied gay love triangle with bashir and garrak.
That would have been some kino scenes with worf.

>traveling in the elevator
>"Multi-Vector attack mode"
>ejected into space

we're not allowed to talk about racism in star trek because only 2 or 3 of us can separate connotation from definition.

Attached: Chakotay.jpg (900x900, 79.59K)

How can you be a star trek fan and have such a small mind? Ever think that not everyone is from Earth, and that different colonies might be more isolated than others? Retard.

It would be totally counterproductive to have a ship like this. Having to have fully redundant systems on each piece, or figure out a way to have some kind of massive electrical interconnect couplings all adding unneeded mass when making multiple ships would just make more sense.

You vastly overestimate how much of populations move or would move. This whole "humans will become the same over time" is a white supremacist boogeyman the same as blonde/red hair gene extinction bullshit.

Causalities of war, my friend.

>bibidi babidi boo, ancester I choose you
how did they get away with it bros?

yes hahaha cope and a bump

when do you think they will change the name of the franchise from "star trek" to "star immigration"?

Yeah that's whos pushing the idea. Not like that anthony bourdain episode where he waxes poetic about how the only way to end racism is to breed whitey out of existence while eating third world slop at a street vendor in some shithole where he travels with an armed security detail.

Correct. It's the closest they will ever get to actual reproduction.

Attached: 1644513398086.png (323x338, 32.17K)

Is P2KKK the future of the internet after P2P?

Your reply had nothing to do with my post.

they didnt reference any specific tribes and intentions were good so there wasnt much cause for offense.

Doesn’t seem to matter these days.

star trek: immigration would make for a cool series. structure it like DS9 set at a federation colony and have a freighter replace the defiant.

Star Trek

Attached: 1583418620943.jpg (705x530, 89.89K)

>all your files are belong to klux

You thread splitting faggots get nothing but Lower Decks. You earned it.

Attached: LD 1x08 Freeman Dismissed.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>I know, let's take DS9 and make it even more boring!

Sounds like you're using ad hoc rescue to handwave systemic show problems away (ethno-state colonies of exclusively Japanese and Irish peoples are allow to exist despite the explicitly anti-Fascist policies of the Federation).
The point of Star Trek is that there shouldn't be anymore "ethnicity" based on their hyper-liberal ideology over time. But I would love an explanation why O'Brien's Irish-only colony or Keiko's Japan-only one is justify without being considered racist by nature.

it was 25 years ago. colleges where still allowed to have fun injun mascots.

>I just find it odd that identifiable ethnicity would exist by then.
Star Trek used to get massively shit on by leftoids for being basically a racism and fascism wet dream until they learned to hide their instinctual loathing and pretend to be "huge fans" in order to co-opt it. It's pretty obviously a vision of the future where not only did humans win and dominate their corner of the galaxy, but white, male, humans who demonstrate protestant christian ethics and social norms dominate. To make matters "worse" for leftists, it's pretty obvious that at some point ethno-states became a thing again and everyone on earth retreated to them in order to reconstitute their cultures with strong ethnic identities. Mutts do exist, obviously, but basically everyone picks a side and becomes strongly identified with that thing in a strong way. It's just that everyone learns to get along and co-operate. This enrages leftists because their entire worldview is zero-sum. That literally can't into the Star Trek future, which is partly why nuTrek is the way it is: it better reflects their ideas of what the future would be like.

Attached: 1635166466460.png (1129x726, 1019.04K)

They can just make a spinoff series where Rios saves a new cholo gangbanger and speaks spanish every week.
Maybe they can even work in a familia theme like the fast franchise, it's a billion dollar idea.

>the explicitly anti-Fascist policies of the Federation
There are no such policies.

OP's post does not even matter, oldtrek faggots are crybabies.

Attached: Tendi is aghast.png (647x1177, 404.13K)

I think the people who have been running ST for the last few decades really, REALLY hated Roddenberry. He had certain rules about starship designs and one was that it didn't have to be exactly two nacelles but it had to be an even number. This was only a few years after he croaked and they were already started changing things just to be a dick.

CBA was right. Yea Forums is VERY excited for S3 of LOWER DECKS!

Attached: enthusiastic-tendi-star-trek-lower-decks-s1e8.png (630x704, 316.72K)

If Star Trek humans are decent people, then (and this is what liberals refuse of principle to accept) they would allow races and ethnicities to separate into their own private colonies, and everyone else would respect that and would find the idea of interfering with them really offensive and malicious.The paradox of tolerance isn't that you have to not tolerate the intolerant, it's that the left are the real racists, unironically.

Attached: ST Garak Die Mad.gif (220x164, 135.54K)

>25 years ago
Jesus.

Attached: 8429E307-3934-4DCE-AB9E-7F5B8A755252.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

Lowbros act in good faith. Old guard does not.

Attached: Lowbros act in good faith.jpg (1078x1711, 453.05K)

Lower Decks is better than the old shit.

Attached: Walter Bingston Jr.png (553x785, 384.7K)

The prime directive is almost like something straight out of mein kampf.
Lefties who haven't read it assume it was wild eyed frothing about gassing jews. But a lot of it was talking about how inferior races have their uses and all deserve their own homeland, and should be curated carefully.

Attached: 1649461716550.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Roddenberry made that rule to spite Franz Joseph because he wasn't getting royalties from the technical manual. Ships with odd numbered nacelles go back to right after TOS.

Well you got a nutrek thread right now, go post in it.
But wait theres like four of you and you need attention. A conundrum
Looks like it's back to the main general where the attention is!

Other way around. Lower Decks isn't Star Trek, it's Rick and Morty.

Lmao what the fuck is this insane rambling shit.
Japan and Ireland have existed as distinct ethnic entities for 2000 years and the invention of spaceships isn't going to make everyone in those places suddently leave.
This is not how migration and population pressure work in the slightest and the subject does not exist in "leftist ideology." Stop regurgitating shit you've read on /pol/.

Attached: 1623518660021.gif (250x188, 910.3K)

This is what's occurring.

>Lowbrows act in good faith
The LD posting in this thread suggests otherwise.

i think it could be funny...if they made it today the good guys would be people trying to smuggle aliens onto planets

also explains why nu trek has to be stuck in the past. great post

LOL bro you are literally kurtzman aren't you

now here's a nu trek star i can get behind

proof that we live rent free in their heads...diaper thread empty with seething at the bottom about how they're going to prove a point by posting a lot in the real trek thread

Why can't you just lie?
Or just "subscribe" to a race or ancestry or history you have no legitimate connection to?
I mean that's true existential freedom right? To just wear whatever essence you want like the ultimate consumer skinwalker.

Attached: black vikings.jpg (640x766, 62.63K)

>Back so soon, Mr. Data?

Attached: 1266281962196.jpg (867x1075, 296.45K)

You are just gonna get shit on if you fuck with us.
We are here and we are younger than you. You will die before we go away.

Attached: Ensign Castro.png (570x918, 224.04K)

It is how migration works without explicit policies to prevent you. You're only consider emigration of zips and micks, and not the invasion of shit skinned niggers, like is occurring in Ireland currently, and which Japan is free from to the extent they are only because they're based racists.

Rios is one of the only basically like-able characters on Star Trek Picard so I expect them to ruin him soon. I would unironically watch an actual Star Trek: Stargazer series with him in it. They fucked him up early in Picard by giving him "trauma" just like everyone else and also making him ham up scenes as his hologram doppleganger but they seem to have pretty much dropped all that and he's just an ok dude getting shit done as best he can now, which is admirable. Not a lot of quipping and magical problem solving this season. That's for the ladies, I guess. I also liked the Borg queen before she got her brain back.

Attached: 1648484431924.jpg (1280x720, 55.7K)

>proof that we live rent free in their heads
>says the guy making multi reply posts all about nutrek
/trek/ is comedy gold today

Attached: 1640844688681.jpg (1200x900, 81.17K)

>we are younger than you.
No, you are not lol

Lower Decks isn’t Rick and Morty, it’s Taco Bell.

Correct fact.

It looks like I was wrong, there are actually 7 of them.
Six I guess cause one was OP posing this thread and calling them faggots.

Attached: lucky.png (212x109, 885)

>This whole "humans will become the same over time" is a white supremacist boogeyman the same as blonde/red hair gene extinction bullshit.
Is every claim against ethnic cleansing a "supremacist" argument?
And I'm being sincere here because a Tibetan could make a similar argument and be accused that wanting Tibetan identity to endure over time (people, culture, history, traditions, etc.) would be considered supremist thinking.

leaving isnt the issue. allowing anyone from anywhere in the federation to move in is the issue.
the only way to maintain separate breeds of humans is to separate them by force.

>should be curated carefully.
That isn't what the prime directive is. The prime directive is about non-interference, not manipulating alien races. The dominion is something closer to what you're looking for, with how they took lesser races and modified them to suit their own needs.

one was the guy posting this thread and the other one was the guy telling them to leave. i've counted before too and there's usually 5

Attached: Gotcha Drangus.gif (500x283, 859.04K)

feel free to fuck off and go bore them to death

He's actually a really good character, and the actor has quite a bit of range. Shitposting aside I like him and would watch a show about him going on adventures on the Stargazer with his crew.
But of course, Kurtzman wouldn't know real trek if it hit him in the face.

As long as you fuck with us, we are gonna fuck back, faggot.

Attached: Castro.jpg (469x679, 131.5K)

>our Viking ancestors
did they really?

Remember to report obvious trolling and avatarfagging.

it's true...PD is literally the opposite of any disgenics/eugenics

>fuck with us
how does it feel, being a retarded dramatic child?

People have migrating as long as they've had legs. Your precious Europa has had constant population migration for thousands of years and you retards can and do point to distinct cultural and phenotypical differences from north to south and east to west. The evidence is right fucking there. I will not reply to this retarded garbage again.

You're the one's aggressing. You're the one's doing the unprovoked bad shit. You're being responded to in self defense.

THIS

there are 2 answers. the correct one and the one pushed by academia for the past 50 years.