HAAAAARRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DID YOU FUCKING PUT A NOOSE IN THE HUFFLEPUFF DORMS AGAIN?

Attached: 1648449782355.jpg (1266x688, 224.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyZ39DlpCOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAAAARRRYYYYYY BESÁME

Attached: 1615518402585.png (913x711, 273.75K)

Hufflepuffs would use that noose for their really kinky orgies

>10,000 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR

Attached: image_2022-04-10_122246.png (1280x720, 594.1K)

Isn't it odd that this famous, ultra rich child, who's constantly told hes a god amongst men, never gets into any real mischief? Pretty much everything he does thats against the rules is for the greater good to save the school. They gave a school full of horny teenagers the ability to instantly knock someone unconscious and then erase their memory for fucks sake, this place would either be absolute hell or a security state.

Attached: file.png (1500x750, 1.38M)

official /tv thread rankings:
1. off-topic threads (dead 'roons)

power gap

2. coomer threads (angourie rice, etc)
gap
3. mocking popular movies (these threads, LOTR name threads)
4.everything else is trash

He is Jesus. Yes it's unrealistic. I like to believe he made up for it later in life.

>Professor Snape : Potter, what's your hurry? Congratulations. Your performance in the feminizing hormone therapy was inspiring. Estradiol cypionate, am I correct?
>Harry : Yes sir.
>Professor Snape : Ingenious. A rather rare medication, Estradiol cypionate. Not something found in your everyday medicine cabinet. Nor is this.
>Professor Snape : Know what it is?
>Harry : Ethinylestradiol, sir?
>Professor Snape : AndroGel and Testim. Three rubs of this on your skin and the biggest tranny alive would transition back to male. The use of it on a student is, regrettably, forbidden. However, should you ever steal from my personal stores again, my hand might just slip over your vaginal wound.
>Harry : I haven't stolen anything.
>Professor Snape : Don't lie to me! Estradiol cypionate may be innocuous, but spironolactone? bicalutamide? You and your little friends are transitioning, and believe me; I'm going to find out why!

Attached: 3667E881-4349-4A1F-B0AF-6615C56F1391.jpg (1920x800, 70.13K)

Its a medieval castle with a functioning dungeoun. They know not to fuck around

Attached: 1632795190630.png (688x418, 584.56K)

spiro and bica are more innocuous than estradiol cypionate desu

That's not how gaps work.

Agreed 100%

Fuck jannie trannie SCUM for not allowing fun

nice

Based Bananero poster
Mas bien, loquita

Kek

imagin getting that sloppy toppy from moaning myrtle

Kill yourself, tripfag

And risk Filch bringing back the old punishments? Fuck that.

>wands transfer loyalty when their master is defeated
>defeated means being either killed or disarmed
>the eldar wand belongs to dumbledore
>draco disarms him
>wand is now dracos
Note that it has never been in his hand, ever
>straight snape kills gay dumbledore
>because of this, voldo will THINK that the wand belongs to snape later on
>draco gets disarmed by harry in that mansion
>even though the wand literally was never held by either of these two, it now is loyal to harry
>voldemort kills snape, thinking that the wand will now be loyal to him, since it was previously snapes (he thought)
>sike, nigga, it was never snapes to begin with
>the wand belongs to harry.
>voldemort LITERALLY KILLS HIM
>VOLDEMORT KILLS HARRY USING THE ELDER WAND
>HARRY DIES
>wand doesn't transfer its loyalties
>"lmao doesn't count"

Don't try to give me that
>harry let himself be killed
bullshit. So did dumbledore. Dumbledore let himself get disarmed and killed. Then snape lets himself get killed by voldo, meaning that if you "let" yourself be defeated it still counts
Also I've heard that harry didn't "truly" die. Then why did he need the resurrection stone, numbnuts? Why did dumble say over and over again "the boy must die" if he didn't actually die then the horcrux wouldntve been destroyed, idiot
Rowling may be one of the stupidest writers on the planet

Harry defeating Voldemort solely due to obscure technicalities in magical lore is the most appropriate way to both begin and end the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: -Ka dullest.jpg (1616x2864, 2.25M)

Based No! poster

Attached: 1646278485999.png (984x587, 452.2K)

lmaooo

>Huffleshart

Attached: 1421749383915.jpg (1242x4769, 856.66K)

>how come Snape is still single
>he tends the dungeon saturdays
>oh.exe
>mfw getting buck broken for being late to potions class by the Die Hard nigga

Attached: 2100896435-The_benchwarmers_015.jpg (1000x531, 46.95K)

>Then why did he need the resurrection stone, numbnuts?
What? Harry survived because Voldemort used Harry's blood to revive himself so so his killing curse didn't work on Harry himself

>he wasn't actually killed
Already refuted, hufflefag

>because Voldemort used Harry's blood to revive himself so so his killing curse didn't work on Harry himself
Ackshually it was because the piece of Voldemort's soul that got cut off when he tried murdering baby Harry took refuge in the latter's body

>tommyboi talks about making 7 holobungas
>makes six
>goes to merk harrys parents
>accidentally makes harry into the 7th and doesn't realize it
Why didn't he actually make 7 before killing the potters? Who did he kill to split his soul 6 times? Shouldn't it have been made 8 since he killed Harry's dad (7th one) then his mom (8th (by accident))
Math doesn't add up
You cant make 7 hocruxes in that time

>Emma Watson
Well this picture aged poorly lol

>HARRY POTTER
>DID YOU FUCKING DRAW SWASTIKAS ON THE WALLS WITH MUGGLE BLOOD?
>THE GOBLINS ARE GOING TO CUT OFF THEIR FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO THE SCHOOL YOU STUPID ORPHAN
>DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF THE BUDGET IS TAKEN UP BY THE HUFFLEPUFF HORMONE THERAPY?
>WE CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP THAT HOUSE RUNNING WITHOUT GRINGOTS
>I HOPE YOU PULLED ALL OF YOUR FORTUNE OUT OF THEIR VAULT BEFORE YOU PULLED THIS STUPID HATE CRIME HARRY
>IF THEY FIND OUT IT WAS YOU YOU'LL NEVER SEE THAT GOLD AGAIN
>I AWARD YOU NO POINTS! EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER AS THE AMOUNT OF JEWS KILLED IN THE HOLOCAUST

Attached: 1644000813296.png (740x415, 470.11K)

Fuck that pussy squib lmao, sectum sempra his fucking cat, what the fuck's he going to do about it?

lmao that must be one of the best choke edits

Why is HP threads are always endup talking about trannies? It's because there is a poution that can turn you into other gender unlike real life where trannies are just degenerates?

>"Whatever you do Harry, don't take pity on me. You have to force me to drink it!"
>Harry recalled these words as he poured another cup of laxatives down Dumbledoors throat. The cave smelled like urine and feces an hour ago. Now the stench had turned otherworldly.
>BRAAAAAP-P-PPPP!
>"HARRY PLEASE NO MORE! MY PROLAPSED ANUS CANNOT HANDLE THE ONSLAUGHT OF PROCESSED ELF EARS AND TREACLE TARTS ANY LONGER"
>BRAAAAAP-P-PPPP-P-PPPPP!
>It was the most horrific smell Harry had ever encountered, only on par with uncle Herman's monthly toilet service and Cho Chang's fish market pussy.
>"HARRRYYYYY. HAAAARRYYYYYY"
>To his horror, an unidentified object slowly stretched Gandolfini's anal walls apart. A black ball of sorts dropped on the floor with a glorious thunk.
>"MY ANAL BEADS HARRY! YOU FOUND THEM! 10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!"
>Another anal bead fell, reeking even worse than the previous.
>"50 POINTS"
>Another
>"100 POINTS"
>The last anal bead dropped, knocking two others towards the edge of the platform.
>"1000 POINTS!" Dumbledore orgasmed calmly. Harry had not seen Dumbledore's O-face since the first movie.
>After experiencing pure post-orgasmic bliss Dumbledore stood up, a lone, long quiet brap still leaving his bowels.
>Well done Harry. Your punishment for writing "if she's a mud, rape the slut" on the bathroom walls is hereby complete.
>Harry looks off into the distance. Whatever he leaves the cave as today, he will never unbecome it.

Attached: 1638146286532.jpg (650x366, 24.07K)

Becuase the fandom is filled with troons that latch onto it like a raccon on a pigs tit. Then the pig (rowling) went full TERF mode and now all the gay raccons have to choose between finding a new udder to suckle or taking the "abuse" of being told they'll never be women by their favorite author

It's at the forefront of everyone's mind since J.K. Rowling went full fucking based and started calling out trannies.

Attached: 1648663793466.jpg (640x640, 40.07K)

damn, I once met a girl who read fanfics of this universe and it was filled with faggot and incest shit. Why does this universe attract so many degenerates

Because it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Somewhere in the last decade faggot shit started to be more widely posted on fanfic sites.
People who rightfully hate faggotry don't start reading/writing fanfiction, because of the faggotry. Faggots are persistent if nothing else, so they end up winning the battle. It's like furries and trannies, they infest everything like a parasite and when the next thing comes along they skip to that.

>Dumbledore let himself get disarmed and killed. Then snape lets himself get killed by voldo, meaning that if you "let" yourself be defeated it still counts
Yeah, had dumbledore not gotten disarmed by Malfoy nobody would have owned the wand, because letting yourself get killed doesnt count. That was dumbledores plan even.

Attached: 1608921004676.jpg (531x997, 178.27K)

He wanted it to be 7 pieces, 6 horcruxes + himself

Not his point, the ressurrection stone still had nothing to do with it.

WIZARDS

Attached: FPqhKmaXMAMuR88.jpg (750x409, 47.02K)

So what DID Rowling mean by this?

I wouldn't call her a terf either, Twitter retards just overrated like usual. She's still a tranny supporter.

I mean it really I'd a state desu

Mocking of popular movies means they're somewhat good.

Fully bad movies don't get posts really ie twilight

There's a correlation that the biggest fans of hp tend to also be trannies or trannie culture shills publicly loud lgbt types

Trannies are all autistic and HP attracts autists.

UYYY LA PARASTE DE PECHO COLORADO

Makes no sense.

Either horcruxes are made simply from murder which is why Harry could become one. But if that's case why doesn't valdemar have hundreds of em he obvs murdered way more than 7.

Or how rules require other factors or preparation in which case how could Harry become one when we know voldemort just used the kill curse and did nothing special

You have to kill someone you like, duh.

Exactly. He hit a mark with All the kids n teens who were autistic or mentally abnormal. So now he and the trannie movement are linked closely due to the autists n trannies using hp as a big inspiration and reference for their agenda

I read it in his voice

Voldemort only killed Voldemort inside Harry

He hated a few of the hor ruz victims 100% and disliked others. At best he was indifferent to maybe one.

And also pretty sure it's said because voldys dad was under a love potion when they made him that means voldy is incapable of love

Thats right but it's retarded

based

Why 7

Yeah, you got me, I just made it up.

Dumbledore told Harry that he believed Voldemort planned to use Harry's death to create his sixth and final horcrux. Since Voldemort had made the preparations for making a horcrux, when the spell backfired Voldemort unknowingly turned Harry into one.

>HARRY, DID YOU CAST REPARO ON THE CROTCHES OF TRANS STUDENTS!?

>Either horcruxes are made simply from murder which is why Harry could become one. But if that's case why doesn't valdemar have hundreds of em he obvs murdered way more than 7.
Obviously you don't just create a Horcrux when killing somebody, otherwise everybody who ever killed anybody in Harry Potter would have one
>Or how rules require other factors or preparation in which case how could Harry become one when we know voldemort just used the kill curse and did nothing special
Voldy split his soul so much and so many times that it was unstable enough to split in two when being "killed"

>Makes no sense.
What do you expect?

Fair if true. Wish jkr wud say how horcruxs are done

It’s like a female police officer, just because I can take her out doesn’t mean I want the real heat that comes after.

Magie number

FpBp

Are you drunk?

PUTAAAS HARRY PUTAAS

youtube.com/watch?v=oyZ39DlpCOk

Voldys soul had become unstable after making so many horcruxes already that a fragment of it got separated when his killing curse rebounded and it latched on to Harry, the only living being in the vicinity.

Why the fuck were there Nazis in Fantastic Beasts? I’ve seen some of the Harry Potter films but don’t remember them having real world politics

Rowling is a hack. The deathly hallows should've never existed. They add nothing to the story and introduce a ton of plotholes.