The Northman

Can you believe we're getting a big budget, testosterone feuled, historical white male revenge kino like this in 2022? Support this movie Yea Forums. Make Hollywood realise that THIS is what we want.

Attached: MV5BZWY3OTdkZDQtYjdjMy00NDRmLThiZjItYjUzZGNkZDYyYzc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MDk2NDg2._V1_.jpg (810x1080, 142.45K)

I was going to watch this film, but you just made it sound gay

>A24

Attached: jack (2).jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

i was planning to watch this but then i read your post

>Can you believe we're getting a big budget, testosterone feuled, historical white male revenge kino like this in 2022? Support this movie Yea Forums. Make Hollywood realise that THIS is what we want.

Attached: af0.png (744x604, 379.15K)

Skyrim lol

>look up this film on wikipedia
>click first name in producers list
Arnon Milchan (Hebrew: ארנון מילכן; December 6, 1944) is an Israeli businessman, film producer and spy. He has been involved in over 130 full-length motion pictures[2] and is the founder of production company Regency Enterprises. Regency's film credits include 12 Years a Slave, JFK, Heat, Fight Club, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Milchan has earned two nominations for the Academy Award for Best Picture, for L.A. Confidential and The Revenant. He is an Israeli and American citizen, and lives in Tel Aviv.
>mfw

>tfw it has gotten perfect reviews
Pretty excited also want to see Anya's hairy bush and ass

Attached: 1649192339003.jpg (1596x2048, 608.84K)

Damn, Jews really are based

>and spy
what

why don't vikangz wear armor

They do

white men are wholesome

will be the first movie that i buy in a very very long time

doesn't feel right

this movie sounds incredibly gay, sick of having to choose between shit made for overt and covert fags

why the FUCK would i go to a theater

>big budget, testosterone feuled, historical white male revenge kino

Attached: 7463784.jpg (882x674, 84.23K)

>Brown hair
It's so funny that mutts have convinced themselves that this is white.

>Support this movie Yea Forums
Unless you can get 15 or 20 million tickets sold, it's a failure.

>My uncle kills my dad
>Marries my mom
>I WILL HAVE REVENGE
>I am run away destitute
>Meet some quirky characters
>Meet a hot, powerful woman
>Come back and kill my uncle

Wow how original

>WHAT?? MY EXPECTATIONS ARE NOT SUBVERTED ??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: SOI.jpg (1024x582, 360.71K)

This image hinges on skyrim but it got a laugh

The storyteller is the one who is meant to provide the expectations.
Enjoy Iceland Lion King.

>I HAD EXPECTATIONS WHICH I FULLY EXPECTED WILL BE SUBVERTED BUT THIS DIDNT HAPPEN THEREBY SUBVERTING MY EXPECTATIONS, BRILLIANT!!

>muh wyte males are making le ebin comback YAAAAAS KANG sla-ACK

>white male
brain rotted monkey there's really no difference between niggers like you and trannies on twitter, you're both obssessed with le ebin white makes while being the literal dregs of society.

>one group is a bunch of anti white racists who promote hatred and racism nonstop against whites the other just wants whites to exist
>LE BOTH SIDES!!!

eat shit anti white pig

I am looking forward to the film, but your desperation is really doing the opposite of what you intend.

>checked the website of my local kinoplex
>no showings for April 15th (i'm a bong)
Bros... hopefully they just haven't had time to update it yet.

Attached: 1433205479488.jpg (1083x720, 67.51K)

release is 22 user

Bongs are getting it a week early according to Wikipedia.

Shut the fuck up you no life monkey, normal people aren't obssessed with Twitter trannies screeching incoherent shit. You're literally a mentally ill outcast moron that has convinced itself that somehow the world is entirely against white males when literally millions of white males live happy content life without giving a fuck about what trannies or /pol/tards have to say. But keep being obssessed, just remember you're no better.

>Enjoy Iceland Lion King
How can I tell you're American? The story of Amleth (which this movie is based on) inspired Hamlet which in turn inspired The Lion King. Retard.

feminist movie

holy shit you’re so mad
we get it, you hate white people

This movie will be a huge box office bomb

Nobody hates you, you're not oppressed, you're not a victim and no outside factors had anything to do with your current situation. You're a failure because of yourself, not da jooooos.

every big budget R rated movie is.

Lmao you have lost it my man

Deadpool wasn't, among many others

I will watch it if when it comes out /tvpol/ assures me it isn't woke in any way

>criminally mishandled
what happened

thats capeshit

deadpool is capeshit and comedy, besides, even if, it's only an exception to the rule. how many big(50mil+) budget R rated movies do we get every year? 2 or 3? how many them do well(breaking even or only small loss)? maybe 1 every other year? the R is reserved for comedies in the 10-20mil range and small horror movies in the 0-10mil range. anything bigger is a gigantic risk.

I have faith Skarsgard will pull in the wine aunt audience though

Attached: Tarzan_review.jpg (745x713, 90.11K)

>2 Years a Slave, JFK, Heat, Fight Club, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
all good
L.A confidential is kino and the revenant is pretty good

>make a dull grey blue snoozefest that only autists will watch
>also make it about le believe all womyn bigot, stopping the autists from wanting to see it

I won't watch it, atleast not on the opening week. I avoid all norse media because I don't trust anyone to depict the period well.

>all white cast

HOW did they get away with this in 2022?

Anya is Latinx

Fight Club and L.A. Confidential were kino. I'll just pirate this simple as

John Wick, Bad Boys 3, 1917, lots of R rated movies can make money

Women being simps is funny. It's cringe when men do it.

That's my point, those are all exceptions. Can you name 2 for every year for the last 10? I know, Corona, so i'd be okay if you ignored 2020 and 2021.

I love this poster

Attached: Northman.png (1200x675, 1.56M)

cringe

sounds like a kinosseur

cool ethan hawke is also in this

>A Robert Eggers Film directed by Robert Eggers

Did the trailer spoil everything? I feel like I already know all the set pieces by now
>snow murder scene
>boats scene
>forest spear chucking scene
>ending fight in a burning village

It's different sides of the same coin, you're both fucking cringe.

Healthy victim complex you have there

>blabalba yes we promote active discrimination against whites in eduacation and jobs via affirmative action/racism but its le both sides

piss off retard

Probably not. From those who have seen it the consensus is that Norfman is very weird and in many ways novel. So there will be some unexpected moments at least.