Be me today

>Be me today
>tell gf for maybe the second time that we should watch Breaking Bad together
>she starts a tirade against me, saying she doesn't want to pass the time with me matching series or movies (even though we are forced to be distant for long periods of time) and that she doesn't want to waste her time watching something she is not interested into. She says she prefers watching korean dramas instead. Another reason is that it came out decades ago and there's no "hype" and people don't talk about it now.
>I ask her how she knows she won't like it even before watching a single episode, she says she would surely like it, but is still not interested and prefers watching korean dramas (???)
>I ask her why not watch it if she is sure she will like it
>"I'm sure I'll like it but I just don't want to watch it. Still want to watch korean dramas, I like those".

Help me understand this aversion towards movies and series, I have never known someone so fucking HATEFUL towards such widespread types of media, I thought everyone watched movies and series. Why is she so angry at me for wanting to share something I very much like with her. At the end she spitefully said she would watch the entirety of BB without me? I only asked her to watch the first eps and go from there, only then form an opinion. I don't understand.

Attached: 166688965_1644056402444555_5826567672737965514_o.jpg (1280x720, 46.65K)

tl;dr

women ruin everything, what's the question?

Dump her. Live your life. Be free.

>long distance
provide specifics or we will assume she is a random instathot you pay to chat with.

this is you. why aren't you champing at the bit to watch korean dramas?

Attached: toddy.jpg (728x451, 51.06K)

>no "hype" and people don't talk about it now.
Initiate DROP sequence

Should I read it out for you, would you pay attention then?
I love her, I just don't get what just happened and it bummed me out a bit
She lives in my native city, but I study abroad, and fly back when I can to see her. It's been going on for a bit less then 3 months, quite new thing. Gonna see her agains soon.
what do you mean? And it's not like I'm asking her to watch some obscure metakino movie, I'm asking her to watch a series that is considered one of the best by so many people (I have watched it already once so i know it actually is great). And I told her I would give her korean dramas a shot if that's what you mean, even though I think I may not like them I would first watch at least an episode before forming an opinion.
she said that if she didn't watch it then when it was popular why would she watch it now (?)

Women are stupid user
She'd probably end up talking through anything you want to watch anyways

>Gonna see her agains soon.
bring your effort down 80% until you meet again. if shes engaging try suggesting a different show to watch. if she seems distracted or distant dump her for being disrepectful (shes fucking someone else and doesnt have time to watch your shows between dickings)

>I love her.
I know, just remember you have feelings they don't. All that love you have stops at her skin. Her feelings toward you will never be like the ones you have for her. No one will ever really have a chance to know you except yourself. You are born alone and die alone, relationships are all a massive cope for this.

This. It only gets worse from here you fucking moron.

>There's no hype and people don't talk about it now
Not only does Better Call Saul have a new season this month so she's wrong, but she's a stupid vapid bitch. Dump her.

Attached: 1631417022199.png (629x767, 607.82K)

Oh yeah watch out for women where their only interests are fetish related, especially when that fetish is not you. Go online and see how she discusses those Korean dramas. Koreaboo girls have an actual unhinged fetish. I say this from experience with multiple and seeing friends date them. They will legitimately grow tired that you do not look like a plastic Korean twink

Besides this woman cares zero about your interests or personality. If she doesn't cheat like most long distance women just imagine living with her. I've done it. It's torture

Attached: Sth.png (916x1079, 939.36K)

Get her pregnant

Attached: 1641103469004.gif (498x440, 2.49M)

big gamble. i like it.

Attached: WARP9.png (635x487, 181.09K)

Don't waste your limited time together watching shows at all. She wants excitement and especially if you are only three months into this you shouldn't be satisfied with just watching a show. And cut out thinking that you love someone who you've only known for a fragment of your life.

She can't enjoy things without being able to sperg about them on the internet to total strangers. I would hate that shit if I had to put up with it. Maybe she's autistic and gets stuck on things, but since kdrama is a thing among zoomers/Netflix etc now I suspect she just wants to keep up with the gossip on twitter or whatever just like Game of Thrones and the other normie shit. God speed, friend. My wife is like that sometimes but at least she fully admits when she's probably just following a trend. If your girlfriend isn't so self aware, you can't really teach or train her. She does admit that she isn't interested in Breaking Bad because it doesn't have current buzz, so maybe there's hope.

She doesn't love you, and she's mentally defective, you're a weak man

Based on your bitch ass blogpost on a twainese bobsledding forum I can say she is 100% cheating on you.

>bring your effort down 80% until you meet again
Yeah I think I'll do that. I'll just watch movies alone like I always did, I thought it was a nice experience to share cool movies with your loved ones but apparently I'm the only one thinking this. I also stopped watching Old Boy yesterday to watch it together with her another time since she implied she wanted to see it too. But after her making such a scene, i'm not ever gonna bother her with movies and going to the cinema anymore.
I think BB's popularity peaked after the show was already over? I might be wrong though
I have a creampie fetish but not a pregnant fetish
I know, but there's only a very limited amount of things you can do when you are distant. She doesn't play any game, so what can I do with her other than texting/calling her (I already do this extensively) and watching things together? Ofc I won't be watching series with her while I'm physically with her, but right now,are there other activities we can do?
She's aware that she likes cringe stuff and she is not into movies or series at all. That I understand. What I don't get is her aversion to try new things, I too had never seen a series before BB, yet I loved it so much that it changed my perspective. She's not like that at all, she wants her korean dramas, few romantic movies and that's it.
she is not and you are obsessed.

Attached: one tear.jpg (375x550, 45.25K)

You sound like a depressed jaded fag. Have some joy in your life.

Go out to bars,museums,concerts. Don't stay in your home if you only have weeks/weekends together. Be more interesting than the media you consume.

If you don't enjoy time with this woman and it's long distance then cut it off.
Imagine living with this person permanently. Then you'll never be able to watch your shows without snide comment and your wife is talking about hot Korean men all day

Don't let women tell you you're boring when they are just as boring

>I too had never seen a series before BB,

You never watched a TV series before Breaking Bad? This seems fake.

Fuck sake. She doesn't want to wast time watching shit. She just want to fuck, my man.

Man I told you 3 times, I'm NOT planning to extensively watch movies when I'm with her physically, but most of the times I am away, in a different country than hers. I can't possibly do those things while I'm here. that's why I am asking her to watch things with me
yep, why would I go out of my way with this story? what would be my end goal? I never cared for series, thought of them as too normie for me or something like that. I was like 20 then. Is it that weird? I never had Netflix or anything too.
nice trips. and so do I. Yet I can't fuck her while I'm thousands of miles away. sex Is my fav activity with her, but we haven't had much time to experiment much else for now.

I have joy and it started day 1 of being alone after a divorce.

Drop her. Tell her that if she isn't trying to accommodate what you like for once then she isn't worth your time and that you need a better gf. Just like that. Never look back.

Okay so I've been with my current boyfriend for over 2 years now and have been noticing a growing intolerance to my taste in film. My boyfriend works at a movie theater that shows foreign and independent films and he is quite the movie buff.

I've been asking him since we started dating to watch old Jim Carrey movies with me, especially the Ace Ventura movies. Ace Ventura was one of my favorite movies growing up and I quote it all the time. He has NEVER seen it and refuses to show interest in it when I ask him to watch it. I've tried to show him clips from it on youtube and still he said he won't watch it.

So my birthday is in a week. He asked what I wanted to do. I told him I just want to be able to relax and watch some old comedies like Ace Ventura and The Mask. He even refuses to watch them with me ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Yea Forums, am I being unreasonable? To me this feels like he is putting himself "above" me. In many other areas of the relationship he is a kind and supporting partner. But when I try to pick out films or TV shows he scoffs at my ideas. It feels belittling or am I over reacting?? Is it too much to ask for him to spend under 2 hours watching a movie with me?

tl;dr: My boyfriend of 2 years won't watch Ace Ventura with me on my birthday. Is this unfair or am I over reacting?

different people like different thing, it's not that deep

Dude TV is passive media. Why are you arguing with your girlfriend, a passive creature, about how she wants to be passive? FUCK HER IN HER PUSSY instead of bitching about semantics of consuming passive media.

OP here, he is unreasonable. He should stop being such a bitch about it, I had to go through all 5 Twilight movies to be able to make my gf watch actual decent movies I would suggest.

for the 1231221 times, I can't fuck her while I'm away

>(even though we are forced to be distant for long periods of time)
>she doesn't want to waste her time
She 100% fucks other men, sorry bro, big red flag to me. Because if she loved you she'd do anything with you.

she only had 1 partner before and doesn't sleep around, not that incels would believe a woman is capable of doing this so it doen't matter

Dude, I'm literally giving you advice. She clearly doesn't want to give you an inch and she has multiple months where you are away. Big red flag you dunce.

So I should stay alone for the rest of my life because I travel?
She doesn't fuck people behind my back, if she wanted to she would simply break up like any functioning human being.

Also, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Let's say she isn't fucking other men, I'll be honest she probably isn't, why would you want to spend your life with someone that won't even watch something you want to? As said
>bring your effort down 80% until you meet again
If she notices something is up, she cares, if not she doesn't at all

Read

Sounds pretty based girl. Why cant you just accept that she doesnt care about "we wuz meth dealers n shit" zoomie series? You cant force her to like same things as you.

I mean it's just this mainly, I won't make such a fuss about it since it's not that big deal I guess.
I think she is trying to "make up" with me, she just asked if I want to watch a movie with her. Maybe I should tell her no? I don't want to go over all that again but idk

that's fair, I was just asking her to give it a shot, watch the pilot maybe. It's not a Fellini movie.

Something based about her: she hates marvel movies as much as I do. She told me she got wet (?) when I told her I don't watch capeshit

>She doesn't fuck people behind my back, if she wanted to she would simply break up like any functioning human being.
or she doesn't have to confront the guilt if it's a successful secret

Okay sorry man I came off too harsh, I think that it is just weird to me that, since you guys have limited time together she seems to only want to do something she can do by herself. If she can't tolerate a SINGLE EPISODE of a TV show with you than it's not worth your time.

>or she doesn't have to confront the guilt if it's a successful secret
Ding ding ding

so you spend most time apart, and when you have the ability to spend time together you want to rewatch Breaking Bad? Why not do some fun together things when you have the time?
As for BB, I can understand. There are many 'critically acclaimed' films/series that I don't give a shit about and won't watch no matter how well done they are.
anyway, good luck

I wouldn't even talk to someone who thinks like that. Loyalty is key to any functioning relationship and she agrees. You don't dump your gf as soon as you need to leave for a while on the basis that some retards cheat. If I had any doubt about it I would confront her and let her go instantly.
she said in the end that she would watch the pilot, but holy shit, I wasn't asking too much was I. It's weird that she hates movies/series like that, I never thought someone could despise them as much as she does.

My fat little brother moved across country and stopped for a picture in front of Walter White's house.

The lady that lives there looks absolutely livid.

Attached: IMG_7341(1).jpg (960x1280, 342.91K)

>Loyalty is key to any functioning relationship and she agrees
>but holy shit, I wasn't asking too much was I
>It's weird that she hates movies/series like that
There's your answer

Your girlfriend is a man.

holy shit she sounds insufferable. ill watch BB with you OP

Attached: 1637110694465.jpg (1024x1004, 59.51K)

what are some fun things you can do with someone online? cosidering she doesn't want to play any games too. I'm all ears, I really want to know.
>they changed the roof tiles to try to mislead fans
lmaooo
her not wanting to watch movies, which is something she said from day one, means she's unloyal? you think she cheats on me everyday, every hour? come on man, this reads like an incel headcanon. She calls me everyday and wants me to text her more, after I cìtalk to her for hours a day
on the contrary, I would say that only some women would not like BB.
let's gooo Yea Forums watchparty when

They have a sign that says to take pictures from across the street and leave them alone.

Kek

Attached: Screenyuy.jpg (1125x2436, 455.92K)

He seems like a nice kid, you shouldn't be mean to him

>what are some fun things you can do with someone online?
I meant the time you actually have together, physically.

open bobs

He's a good kid. He finally started dropping the COVID weight. Here he is with the English voice actor of Erwin from Attack on Titan.

Of course he's a manlet.

Attached: IMG_7826.jpg (946x1223, 319.24K)

>her not wanting to watch movies, which is something she said from day one, means she's unloyal? you think she cheats on me everyday, every hour? come on man, this reads like an incel headcanon. She calls me everyday and wants me to text her more, after I cìtalk to her for hours a day
Denial

Makes sense to not want to spend your time together watching some tv series if you are long distance and only have a short period of time together. That being said her attitude seems like it would extend beyond just the distance. Idk what the problem is with the femoid brain. My gf kinda does something similar. I will recommend a series or movie and she will be like completely uninterested. Or whats worse is she will actually start it with me, but then after the first episode and drop it with excuses such as "I dont even understand whats going on." Most recently it was Evangelion. Im convinced its because she goes in with the mindset she wont like it. And it isnt just tv/films either, sometimes I will try to get video games we can play together. She will play for literally 10 minutes at most and say shit like "i dont know how to play this." and then go back to playing shit like DbD. Funny thing is when she does actually watch what I suggest she always ends up liking it. You would think she would eventually trust my judgement.

Hell BCS starts literally tomorrow doesnt it? And it has to be the most hyped show in awhile since so many shows going on currently are abject garbage.

>korean dramas
just dump her now.

hahaha I understand the pizza throws but why do they care so much about people taking pics of their house
But I said like 7 times I don't intend to watch BB in her presence, it's an online activity for when I'm away from her (months).
mogged
incel fantasy
ok maybe I wasn't clear, apologies as I'm ESL.
I meant watching BB WHILE we are distant, on netflix, virtually. NOT while I'm there with her.
yep, your situation is similar to mine. Why are classics not classics to them ever. even cars. It's always "this stunning and sexy testarossa looks bad, this 500 mini on the other hand" I understand tastes, but there must be a middle ground, no? I don't think I have such unrelatable and obscure tastes in anything

He actually is speaking sense. He sounds like a well adjusted person trying to give you advice. He's not even saying relationships aren't worth the trouble. He's just saying you are going to die alone like everyone else, and no one will know you better than you know yourself.

adhd problems are real in the zoomer xennennial population. the idea of taking two hours to sit and watch a movie without scrolling your phone every 10 seconds is actually foreign to these softbrains.

Holy fuck there are 5 of them?

This. Please listen OP

Attached: e8c5aceeedf18ea422eb9a7898f9bc72.jpg (600x532, 96.79K)