Was harry potter a good movie?

was harry potter a good movie?

Attached: 1648499780089.jpg (1080x936, 147.18K)

how horrible
then again I was told Santa was real as a kid

Yes, only if you increase the violence and darkness with real world parallels instead of it being three not-KKK wizards sitting in the woods, burning Muggles, with two of them being undercover Aurors/OotP members goading on the random muggleborn witch to do it.
>so what
The kid is going to become a butch dyke with tatoos galore, including piercings (and nose rings) while lecturing you about the patriarchy as she gets robbed and smokes fentanyl like a good poster child of le resistance 2.0

>Today: Two Dead as Child Murders Parents at Eleventh Birthday Party

Attached: Secrets-1_1.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

No!

Kids can separate fact from fiction and they become curious and suspicious at around the same development time. So if a kid is asking questions in a "deeper" way and assuming they aren't being physically coerced/scared into it, she likely already knows it's bullshit and is unraveling it in her head with each question.

Can’t wait till she snaps one day when her classmates make fun of her

How is this different from religion. Christianity is just as dumb

Sure but by 8, maybe 9 you figured out it was bullshit because Santa and your mom have the same handwriting

Sauce?

>hurrr durrrr

Christianity is worse
At least being a wizard is cool

*tips fedora*

Kids only think about Santa 1 month a year and it’s not like most parents put great effort into keeping up the illusion anyway. This is actually kind of fucked up

Tell that to adults who still believe in religion

What's up with the German murder prison? You're a prisoner until a lantern goes out and then you're dead meat? Seems like something the other countries would've noticed (Also massive tonal discord between 'haha, funny dance' and half-melted corpses. Feels like it was unnecessary and pushed the rating higher than the rest of the movie was, I even commented on 'brief bloody violence' to my friend when the warnings came up because it seemed off)

The prison is in the subway
What happens when a muggle gets lost

Attached: german prison.jpg (2048x1189, 490.84K)

Potter pill. NOW.

christianity doesn't promise you cool powers

>Dumbledore's secret is that he was the headmaster in more ways than one
kek

no, it was retrospectively transphobic

Here's why that's a good thing

No way this is real

Power over death
Retribution of people that wrong you
Protection from "evil"

Jesus existed and his miracles are well documented

Christianity doesn’t promise any of those things. Try talking about something you at least know a little about.

>but what about religion???
kys fedoralord.

Wow, you have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

We told our son he is really a girl. I don’t see what the big deal is about raising your child as a wizard.

lol, no. Only in the gospels, which were written several decades after the supposed events

Based (You) farmer
Exquisite bait

>tfw they pulled the "Santa's watching" card as far back as October when you acted up.

Never try to reason with or talk to fedoras. This is what they do, nothing they say is in good faith. They waste your time with the same copy paste conversation which never has a goal or resolution.

Fuckoff back to redit

haha germans am I right

No.
It was pretty boring.

No counter argument, like always

Based. Religion cucks seething in the replies

10/10

This, but unironically

Christcucks pray for god or saints to interfere directly in their lives, which is literally and unironically magic

Christianity is the cornerstone of the Civilization you partake. OP's Pic is just two nerds larping and alienating their daughter from the social sphere.

Yes

Not comparable in the slightest. Fuck off retard.

Many of the gospels were written by Christs actual apostles dipshit

If that's the TL/DR, what's the long version?

And god I hope whoever wrote that made it up.

One day HP could become that very same cornerstone if enough people believe in it and starts to view morality through the lens given to us by the teachings of Harry Potter. So in a way the the only real difference is the size of the two faiths whereas they are both just as believable in terms of their validity/truth

most likely op for this thread

This is not and never will be a christcuck board. Go back to /pol/ asap

Santa is a specific, limited event/entity that is separate from the child and he’s pretty much just an avatar of goodwill and getting cool shit
This is warping the child’s fundamental view of reality and themselves

You will never pass

Doesn't Yea Forums have any mods?

>was told Santa was real as a kid
He is though

Attached: 1630734702317.jpg (1024x1004, 143.84K)

Difference is that in Harry Potter magic is more of a chemical reaction. You do the same spells over and over and you get the same results. Asking God to answer prayers is a dice roll. I'm. A Christian not being fedora.

Yes I will. And you will never get to fuck my tight pretty butthole.

We have Jannies, and they refuse to take any action until their wages are tripled

Hi newfriend, jannies are committed to making this board as cancerous as possible by leaving up these retarded threads for extensive periods while deleting on topic threads. They leave them up to encourage more shitposting. Been going on for years.

Eh? Post pics, link them on Yea Forums or something

>Christianity is the cornerstone of the Civilization you partake.
Do christcucks genuinely believe this

Yeah they do. The west would have developed the exact same from gnosticism which was an almost purely hellenic religion/philosophy.

>Christmas
>Easter

need I go on?

This

Attached: 1647535601042.jpg (640x732, 45.93K)

>The west
fuck the west. fuck capitalism.

What gets me is when they say civilization runs on christcuck morals, as if "murder is bad" is an exclusively christian notion

Christianity is real. Thats the difference retard.

t. Zhang "Kevin" Lee

It's real but its god isn't

You measure time from the birth of christ, you have a christian name, you celebrate christian holidays. You are a self hating christian.

God is real.

Years of puritan indoctrination, they're told everyone who isn't christian is evil and that when the rapture happens they'll support satan

>You measure time from the birth of christ,
Nothing would change without this
>you have a christian name,
Not him but I don't
>you celebrate christian holidays.
lol

Certainly not remotely the way any religion envisions him.

There's a good chance she's smarter than her retard parents so hopefully this whole thing just nets her the pain of looking like a retard one time at school or wherever and then it's over.

BASED

Our days and months are named after Roman and Norse gods, and our entire law system is Roman based. By your logic we're polytheists and you're in denial by being a christcuck

>Nothing would change without this
Irrelevant.
>you have a christian name,
>Not him but I don't
If you're a muslim, hindu or a gook no one is talking to you
>you celebrate christian holidays.
When you work on christmas you can talk.

The Roman empire was a Christian empire. I would gladly impale you in the name of a Roman emperor

The Japanese celebrate Christmas. Are they self-hating christians too?

>Irrelevant.
So you agree?
>If you're a muslim, hindu or a gook no one is talking to you
I'm white. Nice ad hom anyway
>When you work on christmas you can talk.
English?

They are welcome to celebrate our christian holidays all they want

Thanks for outing yourself as a complete retard

I wonder what bumfuck place this christcuck lives where you can't work on Christmas

It's a holiday in most countries but you can still work

Shut the fuck up you fedora tipping faggot

>and our entire law system is Roman
Which country?
USA is modelled on British Common law.

Just pray me away bro, have faith

>Irrelevant.
>So you agree?
You measure time from the birth of christ because you are part of my christian civilization
>If you're a muslim, hindu or a gook no one is talking to you
>I'm white. Nice ad hom anyway
Then either your parents gave you a retard name or you're the retard and dont know the christian origin of your name
>When you work on christmas you can talk.
>English?
You dont work on christian holidays because you are part of my christian civilization

Leftism is a mental illness.

There's going to be a lot of poo throwing and autistic rage by the Hogwarts school of progressivism when Hunter Biden is charged with CP possession and distribution and his father for fraud.

Joe Biden the great white wizard of incestuous pedophilia.

>You do the same spells over and over and you get the same results. Asking God to answer prayers is a dice roll
That's because magic is real in the HP universe but isn't in ours. Doesn't stop people from believing in it.

Lmao you bufoon. Which part of what i said is wrong. God you leftists have the iq of a potato