Name one thing she did wrong. You can't

Name one thing she did wrong. You can't.

Attached: Ming.png (1920x1036, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pq-2gPl5Wjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, wrong picture

Attached: Ming.png (1920x1080, 643.18K)

She didn't want her daughter to become a whore. That's the worst thing a parent can do in the modern age.

She should've married a white guy

Not keeping her giant panda

she didn't get naked

i want to fuck an asian milf but i live in poland

Attached: 1626293369272.png (600x630, 206.2K)

Being too protective of your kids just makes them want to rebel

Attached: 1649585864615.jpg (2510x1654, 3.19M)

that offensive stereotypical haircut

I watch this movie when going to bed simply because my parents were terrible and Ming looks like a nice caring parent

I still haven't finished it I fall asleep too early

Ditches her husband to do math shit or whatever, that dude clearly hasn't gotten his dick touched since they had a kid.

how so?

she do so many thing wong

Stalking her daughter.

Attached: 1649522279328.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Married an Asian man. HAPA females never turn out batshit crazy cause their white genes with Asian genes create a masterrace

And she was justified in doing it because her daughter was threatening to put herself in dangerous situations.

>be Pixar
>make Luca
>beanmouth aside it's a very good movie
>make Turning Red
>it's the same movie but far worse
>get more praise for it because it's about the heckin oppressed chinks
Pic unrelated

Attached: 6f0bf0c2c0f0db8dbf10783a92ed351cd10f237ef716ab78e897dbc04c79afaa.gif (161x272, 1.09M)

Is that the cute one from Shin Godzilla?

Not making giantess furry videos.

I want to bend her over and pound her tight ass. FUCK.

Attached: coom eternal.jpg (2048x1152, 425.73K)

Waste my time on a boring movie

>The pain is real

Attached: 578z0cwy40n71.png (720x1280, 620.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pq-2gPl5Wjs

Name one dick you didn't suck. You can't.

How would the story be different?

White genes make her HAPA daughter thirsty for white dick and she focuses on bettering herself to attract a well off highschool boyfriend instead of acting like a nigger

>Name one thing she did wrong.
She didn't homeschool with tutors. The way that the actually successful people do.

Only retards send their kids to school.

traah movie

Zoomers are the most coddled generation probably in human history, and their response to literally everything is to ask their mommy to do it for them.
Kids rebelling is a meme. They only rebel if they're taught to rebel. E.g., by the capitalistic media or their teachers teaching them to hate and be ashamed of their parents. Destroy their culture and identity and then create a new one revolving entirely around consuming products and getting exited for more products.

She was trying to help her by delivering the pads

Youve obviously never met a hapa chick

How would you calm her down?

Attached: Ming.png (1191x1210, 2.28M)

yeah, lots of progressive types had very conservatibe parets... i fucking tired of this dinamic; give some hippie parents so trashy their sons become conservaties.

>preventing your daughter down the path of degenracy is wrong
the fuck is on with disney. it never happened in asian family too

Homeschooled kids are always socially retarded and have no connections. Name one successful homeschooled person born in the last 40 years

Licking and sucking her clit

if billions of people fit into "stereotypes" every day the word is rendered meaningless

"conservatives" don't even raise their kids anymore, the tradition of raising your kid died somewhere between the "greatest" and the "silent" generations, who raised a generation of utter cretins, who themselves then passed on absolutely nothing useful to their kids, leaving them to be raised completely by the government and corporations

that's why kids "raised" by conservatives rebel, but kids raised by hippies don't. nobody's being indoctrinated by the globalists to be conservative.

user the story is about young millenials.

her hands look 7 years old, groomer shit

every frame of this movie I see posted is so grotesque

nothing a good dick can't fix

that post isn't

I know the Chinese. You just got to chain her in a shed in your backyard until she learns to behave.

You don't understand humans, do you, user?

so is Yea Forums now OFFICIALLY where newfags afraid to post in the right boards go

>Yea Forums and Yea Forums fags endlessly simping for this bitch when they're voiced by this hideous creature
Did you guys just not know, or what?

Attached: 1638514196399.jpg (1600x900, 163.56K)

>>beanmouth aside it's a very good movie

You have absolute dogshit taste if you think that ghibli-wannabee movie is 'very good'

>be zoomer
>be coddled by parents whole life
>go to college
>they serve dinner with SAUCE in the cafeteria
>in the restaurants too
>my parents always went everywhere with me and would always tell everyone not to serve SAUCE with my meals
>can't deal with being served sauced at meals
>literally get an anxiety disorder and panic attacks from being served sauce with meals
>drop out of college and return home to live with my parents
many such cases

>HAPA females never turn out batshit crazy
LMFAO what?????

Why would that matter

coping aznmasculinity dweebs

korean hapas = batshit insane
chink hapas = batshit insane
mongolian hapas = batshit insane
filipino hapas = alright in my experience, better than pure blooded flips
jap hapas = very nice people to be around that will give you directions and be friendly about it

I love hapa chicks but they are a lot to handle

Aren't there some Vietnamese in Poland?

ride the tiger

>Homeschooled

Fucking lmao. Thanks user, my sides haven't gotten that much of a workout in a long time. Jesus christ what a terrible opinion

Attached: 1649142265870.jpg (382x382, 40.17K)

Bro your universe sounds nuts. How do you deal with being such a little bitch constantly? You know, there are other realities out there where people don't give a fuck. I recommend you try it, but I know it'll be hard to break the status quo

DUH DUH DUH
DU DU
DAH DAH
DUUUUUUUUUUUUU

they love shilling this hag as a great asian actress but good god is she ugly

I want to kiss and massage her feet, both forms.

Attached: 1647315248476.png (1500x1800, 253.79K)

I know you don't give a fuck, user. That's why you're wrong about so many things.

>he thinks high-achieving kids learn anything in school
lmao, if you're not a retard and your parents aren't afk then you know everything the teachers could tell you before they say it, and then they stop letting you speak when you raise your hand to answer their questions because it's "unfair" to the other kids that you make them look so stupid
you think rich people send their kids to school? google the word "tutor"