twitter.com/EsemicolonR
patreon.com/esemicolonr
youtube.com/c/BadGuysFoLife/videos
youtu.be/6j29OeuXCmw
youtu.be/98yCYqjTTU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for the rec, i dont usually keep up with youtube shit

warlockracy superskrat and schizoelijah are my only subscriptions

I don't know if I'm going full asocial but every streamer/youtuber just feels like a sociopath that wants money.

>Fag: The OP

Please recommend me more chud channels.

Malthius
youtube.com/watch?v=GtCL_wjlD7Y
I Chose Hampture
youtube.com/watch?v=aFJ8ajzY5KI

Attached: unnamed.jpg (176x176, 10.86K)

>warlockracy

we all get the same algorithm, apparently.

>rent free: your head

my algorithm is fucked, used to be in a spot where i liked it but it tries to forcefeed me sam hyde shit and cum town and i fucking hate those guys

>all they do is talk about the new disney/amazon shit
Damn, the 4th Reich is sending their best...

Daily Reminder

Attached: 1649457817605.png (1863x1012, 256.7K)

>warlockracy
His vampire masquerade video was pretty bad.

>the moment he returns trannys start making threads seething about him everyday
Name a more based youtuber.

hmm, it gives me hyde stuff as well, but i think im confusing it by having 200+ subscriptions. at least the music is solid

He’s back?

>Here's the latest video on bitchute:
bitchute.com/video/u26nHIB9wV4/

>Video on Odysee:
odysee.com/@EsemicolonR:f/HaloSkippinIt:7

>E;R's YouTube channel, if you don't know:
youtube.com/c/ERofthesemicolon

>E;R on Twitter:
twitter.com/EsemicolonR

>Support E;R on Patreon:
patreon.com/esemicolonr

Attached: 1649547718764[1].jpg (88x88, 2.77K)

My recommendations are nonexistent. I've clicked dont recommend this channel so many times I have nothing but mixes on my home.

Maybe next time you won’t almost drive a girl to suicide because she didn’t draw a children’s show character fat enough.

Yeah and the vid already got taken down. You gotta be quicker on the draw to outpace jewtube.

YouTube’s been dogshit since 2014 and it’s only going to get worse.

e;r, if you're reading this right now, sneedpost on your twitter.

Which mental illness is this?

transgenderism

Remember that time their hero/soapbox Vaush defended and supported cheese pizza? I do.

>In his Videos
>Talks nonstop with a firm voice
>Invited to join an EFAP stream
>8 hour long stream and says 2 sentences in a broken beta voice

Attached: 1643203419746.jpg (586x565, 38.63K)

Proof?

that's most people, though.

post voice

>chud
Make it harder to spot redditor

It's crazy how antisemitism is so widely tolerated on 4channel.

It’s crazy how much of the world hates jews

More or less. Also guy is an outdated " ebin Gamergate jester that trigger the lib"

Jealousy and envy have plagued humanity since the dawn of time.

>muh ethics in video game journalism
No one have lecture to hear from the retard who spawned EightKun . When it comes to turning impresionable teens/young adults to go full retard, Yea Forums have beaten Tumblr to it a long time ago

Attached: 1143352.jpg (2000x1500, 286.2K)

this is the most incellish youtube channel

Attached: chudceleb.jpg (400x400, 80.95K)

>Hampture
Based

>After much demand from his neckbeard fanboys, E;R is going to be on Mauler's EFAP!
>WOW! Everyone is so excited
>Finally comes on
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>heavy wheezing
>Mauler: So...uh..E;R...how are you?
>wheezing
>E;R: "J...jews"
>Mauler: Um, okay...Anyway have any comments on this video we're watching
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>wheezing
>E;R: Incoherent mumble
>Eventually the rest of the normal EFAPers realize E;R can't even communicate like a normal human being and give up trying to talk to him
>Hours go by and E;R doesn't make a noise
>Occasionally someone will try to get him to say something or make a joke
>E;R: haha...y...yeah
>Eventually give up altogether, like 5 hours go by but you can tell he's still there and awake as you hear his fucking heavy breathing and he immediately gives his weird 1 word responses when asked
>So embarrassing for him that E;R now has broken off all contact with Mauler rand refuses to come on EFAP ever again, Mauler himself is clearly reluctant about such an idea anyway since he's so awkward.
It's clear that without his silly little script and in a REAL social setting, E;R is a socially awkward beta who can't communicate like a normal person. This is what happens when you bring a 4chaner into a real world and try to get him to act like a real human bean with normal people. Fucking embarrassing, and E;R should kill himself for being such a pathetic incel stereotype.

Don't like him. Not because he's one of your buzzwords but because he is incredibly repetitive. Show some other T.V. or movie clips with your jabs god dammit!

Keep niggering the good nigger, E;R

That you're retarded? No, I don't need any.

Take it to reddit, faggot.

I'll give you 2 foreskins if you leave this thread

This is a YouTube thread. Therefore I might as well up and admit it.

I am romantically and sexually attracted to ******* *******

>efap tranny pasta
how was your debate on gender lmfao

Wow did you really offer me 3 foreskins to leave this thread? I can't believe this goyim seriously thought a mere offering 5 foreskins would be enough. I'm baffled that you only saw it fitting to offer me 7 foreskins. I feel genuinely offended that you voluntarily offered a small gift of only 10 foreskins with no strings attached as a gift with no expectation of reciprocity.

>Not watching yt exclusively in private

Good lad, Sseth of Yea Forums or close enough.
>schizoelijah
him, and also elijacal and knightraven and few others I don't remember now

Who is this guy? I know it's the log horizon avatar but I see this profile pic poster all the time in Yea Forums and Yea Forums. Is he a e-celeb from here?

american krogan on odysee is pretty chud if you like video game antisemetism

the bad guys
youtube.com/c/BadGuysFoLife/videos
youtu.be/6j29OeuXCmw

>le Doreen face

I’m so jealous of weak genes

for me its Pepperchini
youtu.be/98yCYqjTTU8

Attached: w1zx.png (1168x601, 1.61M)

wtf, I love Vaush now

It’s like he only has material with a nearby /pol/ catalog to rip all his jokes from

So what you're saying is that Jews are jealous and envious of Europeans, and this is why they've proved such a pernicious infestation?

>I-if you don’t like my e-celeb you’re t-tranny!
So this is the meaning of the “rent free” meme I see parroted so much around here

The Bad guys are one of those channels that deserves to be more popular but the moment they get more popular they are getting Jannied.

Got to say there's a reason why radio broadcasting / unscripted podcasting is considered to be a marketable skill. Slaving away on a script for days, meticulously tweaking it to perfection with all the luxury of time in the world, this is a much different skill than going off the cuff with two or more other people who are each trying to pull things in their own direction. The social nature of the situation and the pressure to perform live are also obstacles that don't get in the way when you're recording yourself alone in your room. In fact these two types of talking are literally two separate parts of the brain. In some cases when people get brain damage that affects speech, their conversational ability is ruined while their ability to read out loud fluently is left completely intact or vice versa.

>physical proof of bunkertroon raids
>still thinks its just memes

Attached: 1a8.jpg (483x161, 8.61K)

He has a good jawline. You leftists are trully projecting

>>chud: the YouTube channel

Attached: 1648793903482-0.jpg (1000x869, 63.12K)

>muh jews control society and make it worse
>it's actually the jews that are jealous of us
Holy cope

>upload new video for the first time in years
>paramount jews clamp down hard
Fucking kikes I swear to god

>mauler
ER at least releases more than five videos a year.

E;R is funny and has a good speaking voice. His editing is pretty outdated but at least he puts actual clips in instead of still images.
There is no reason to hate him unless you're one of those weirdos so attached to a property that he criticizes that you feel like he's criticizing you directly.

>tfw chud

Attached: 1649301903137.gif (500x200, 494.43K)

No, he really doesnt. It was a 2 year gap between his last video and the Halo one