Is absolutely correct

>is absolutely correct

Attached: 9131719272525.jpg (560x304, 26.07K)

>the only character to survive

Agreed. Greedy cunts making me pay their employees wages for them. Eat shit.

Yeah. Tipping is fucking dumb. And I agree with everything he said. It makes no sense. And waiters are the most pussy people to live. During the covid lockdowns, me and me mate went to the old pub down the street from where I live and we tipped that bitch ass waiter a penny. He almost cried. Fuck him, he should’ve done construction or went to school or had goals.

Based

Attached: 1647039900051.webm (1920x800, 2.34M)

Only chumps tip, fuck that noise

Tipping is actually deeply insidious because many young women get good tips and then never progress because the money is better than a normal salary job sue to their looks so they wind up doing it into their 30s until it can’t carry them anymore and they get stuck there working as a manager watching younger girls get better pay as their underlings while they order fries at an Applebees. I know many women that fucked up this way. Any profession that pays well and relies on your looks is a death trap. You will age out.

Yet another problem that could be solved by simply euthanizing all simps

>t. 40 year old Neet loser

I only tip servers of my race, and even then only if I think they share my culture and values

And the funny thing about is, the vast majority of waitstaff fucking steal on a daily basis. I was a sous chef for a while in college and all of the waitresses would just take the cash when people paid in cash and trash the ticket. Most of them were also on at least coke, there is no more debaucherous, trashy, scummy profession than restaurant people. I just don’t eat food I haven’t either prepared myself or at least prepared in front of me. They’re fucking gross. That Ryan Reynolds movie “Waiting” might as well have been a documentary.

why would people that are going to rob a bank and steal money from people then give it back to the poor like this? she poured a coffee and delivered a couple plates of food. the cook did all the fucking work. go suck his dick.

It's not just that. That's the feature the character focused on, but there is another perspective being disregarded here. That is the perspective of the employee. As an employee, I'm not working for the customer. If I were in a factory, I would operate machines, I'm not working for the machines, I'm working for my employer. The customer service worker, similar to the factory worker, should regard the customer as a kind of machine. The service he is providing is not to the customer but to his employer, and part of the service includes serving the customer just like the factory worker's service includes operating the factory machines.

I have no contract with the customer. I have a contract with my employer.

I will never feel bad for women. Shame on you.

Based. You can't live without my tips? Find another job

Attached: nmp.jpg (594x388, 65.79K)

>job involves acquiring an uncertain amount of money while his "employer" is in no way obligated to compensate him should he fuck up and fail to acquire it.
Dude works for tips. Unwillingly given, but no different. The bank tips him for exceptional thievery.

Only tipping if she takes you around the back and succs your dick

the problem with tipping is mandatory table service. if restaurants gave people an option to serve themselves then no one would complain about paying someone to serve them.
i know this is true because its literally how the practice started.

I thought it was started by rich people wanting better service so they paid the wait staff. Then the business owner thought, well if they're getting paid by the customers, then I can pay my employees less.

I think the only solution is to implement one minimum wage. Not the dual thing where if you're a tipped employee, you have a lower minimum wage

Attached: 29375614.webm (1920x1080, 1.41M)

If you don't tip the cashier at the supermarket there's no reason why you should tip the waitstaff. If you have to live off it then fucking unionize or something to get a normal wage, and begone with this whole stupid fucking system already.

But the worst part of it is it's so ingrained already in American culture, they could do that, rebuild the whole system from scratch, be the highest-paid workforce in the nation, and they still wouldn't get rid of it, and they would still whine about it on twitter. And you'd still be at their mercy because they're worthless, disgusting, disrespectful people who would spit in your food if you didn't.

If I'm paying $100 for an overpriced steak dinner at a fancy restaurant, don't fucking tell me there's not enough overhead to pay a decent salary to the employees, so you have to sneakily leech even more money. GTFO with that shit.

Attached: 1280081272548.jpg (499x570, 31.65K)

Sounds like Muttlards problems

Europoor here, do waiters actually freak out when you don't tip them? Only thing I do that is considered tipping is telling the delivery guy to keep the change when he delivers my food

Attached: 1649176515452.jpg (1200x862, 96.91K)

Amerifat here, it feels nice not having to tip in foreign countries. Service is just as good, if not better because your server isn't an entitled cunt. Is there even any other country that requires tips?

originally waiters were more independent contractors than employees.
for modern example: a food truck has more orders than they can handle. a nice young lady sets up some tables and starts taking orders and running food. the food truck would be wise to pay her a little for business boost but the customer is the customer and thats who really pays the girl for the work.
today everything is too corporate and regulated to work like that but theyre still holding onto tipping because its built into the foundation of the business model.

Gets caught though

If you can't afford to tip 20% then you shouldn't be eating out at restaurants.

Not tipping is dindu behavior

Good goyim

No. Only America and Americans are retarded enough to fall for the tipping culture

>If you can't afford to tip the cashier 20% then you shouldn't be going out grocery shopping.

actually the point is if you cant afford +20% you shouldnt be consuming the overpriced shit to begin with. this applies to all purchases. if people ever figure it out the circles are in a lot of trouble.

correct. you should be at the food bank if you cant afford a 20% increase in your grocery budget.
there is no shame in being poor. the shame is in being dumb and proud.

Good goyim

So why don't you do it then?

user from now on you're not allowed to get $50 of gas unless you tip me 20%

I could afford that. if I couldnt I would change my lifestyle so I dont need a car.
living within your means isnt complicated. all you need to do is not be a consumerist retard who thinks theyre entitled experience everything.

But being an entitled retard who thinks they can arbitrarily tell others what they can and can't do with the money they've budgeted for unless for some made up reason they give you a % of it is fine?

all Im saying is that if 20% breaks the bank you need to re-evaluate your entire life. tip or not, theres no excuse for wasting money at applebees if youre that close to the edge.

You have no point here. You say don't live above your means, don't waste money, but then imply that someone who does do that is in the wrong when they do go out because they don't want to conform to the ridiculous tipping culture you've created for made up reasons. You're literally saying don't enjoy life when you can unless you can give Steve the waiter 20% because he carried a plate. Plus you seem to be implying the only people who don't want to tip are the people who can't afford it. Everyone can afford to tip, the same way you can afford to tip your grocery packer 20%, or your delivery man 20%, or your landlord 20%. But you still don't, why not?

Yeah but now there are a bunch of restaurants that have you pay for everything before you eat so now you need to tip to have quality.

Shit sucks

he dies in a shootout with the cops as soon as he exits the warehouse

That's not really the issue with tipping though, no one's arguing that service people should have to starve or work for peanuts so you can have your food cheaper. The issue is it's a completely arbitrary rule for a completely arbitrary section of society, which makes it idiotic and should be done away with.

No he doesn’t there’s no gunshots when he leaves. Only the police yelling orders at him

The only time I've tipped is when I had to order UberEats (friends were being fucks about it), and I tipped 100%. I hate the concept of UberEats, never want to use it again.
The idea of paying some random dude to pick up McDonalds and blow red lights to make a living disgusts me. What a shitty world we live in.

Play the canon video game

He's is 100% correct, he's still an asshole for not tipping though.

“No”

Didn't ask for your opinion.
Now play it.

>Mr White complains about him not tipping
>turns out to be the most evil character in the film

why didnt you go get the food and make your friends pay for yours? dont know how to drunk drive or are you just retarded and didnt think of it?

>no is an opinion
user…. It’s terminal I’m afraid

tipping is good goy behavior

I agree tipping should be done away with. my point is even without tipping people who cant afford +20% shouldnt be wasting money eating out in the first place (or they should shut the fuck up about being poor because its their own damn fault.)

Didn't ask.

Tough shit

the canon video game that had multiple endings?

Attached: 1641105008693.jpg (671x668, 56.61K)

You sound mad.

>If you can't afford to tip 300% then you shouldn't be eating out at restaurants.

Attached: filthy grabber rubbing hands together2.png (640x659, 15.69K)

Yes.

They literally spit and masturbate into their food if they don't get the tip.

*arrested