What wast he meaning of Avatar?

Attached: avatar2f.jpg (685x350, 33.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brabant_killers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres also the face of a ram in the blue aliens weird facial structure

It was a nice cgi flick to make money.

Is that... two triangles?? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME NIGGERMAN IM GOING INSAAAANE

The meaning of you writing antichrist on the freemason symbol?

I dont know what does your psicologist think?

Eh, a cigar is just a cigar
No doubt occult symbols in movies but this is just seeing shit

Do you know that freemasons not only worship Satan but also await for the Antichrist as tehir messiah?

What? No they dont. Shit those motherfuckers love jesus.

When I started becoming sucessful in realstate some guy in the (City name) Landlord Association that I was friends with started telling me about his chapter and if I wanted to join, I kinda like the gay larp stuff but he was going on about how god watches over all and I dont like religious stuff.

Attached: 6AA46C9E-80A7-41EF-9959-F190F3CFFF46.png (1066x1160, 1M)

They believe in a god but he's not the one you think. They literally worship Satan. And if they say christ, they don't say Jesus christ, they're talking abut Antichrist. Of course they prey only after successful people on this earth. They only reveal the secret about Satan if they know you're ready to accept it.

Anglogermcucks are esoterically illiterate

>some low level boomer who's in it for something to do isn't a satanist therefore freemasons aren't bad

At this point strong religous belief has to be associated with mental illness right?

Im 30...

How old were you when you realized all those wacky 18th century theories about a satanic Judeomasonic conspiracy to enslave humanity and take over the world were true?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8

Okay. Do you think an average 30 year old will have risen the ranks and learned the freemason secrets? The answer is no

Is that the official logo of the antichrist?

Pretty much yes. They believe the antichrist has several avatars, phyical manifestations of him. I guess every freemason wishes to be the next avatar until the Antichrist manifest himself.

Attached: Neytiri_1203.jpg (1920x1080, 285.86K)

Modern masons don't have nearly half the power they had in the old days. You are talking nonesense from your ass and i advice you to hurry up and KYS

Avatar was an accounting experiment to confirm that profits scale up with budget.
Avatar 2 will gross $5 billion. cap it.

They literally control every instutitions, every bank, every government. Of course there are the blue lodge boomers who have no idea what's going on.

Attached: 1635532165471.png (630x1000, 662.36K)

Take your meds

>Avatar 2 will gross $5 billion. cap it.
I'm really curious about the profits it will generate but o we even know the budget? They massively cut it by shooting 2 and 3 at once and they really took all their time to make the movie so I guess they saved a lot of money.

Would anyone help the widows son?

>Take your meds

Attached: 1645209590731.jpg (960x720, 123.43K)

kek based anti-mason

The antichrist was Nero, all the shit in revelations was meant to be a critique of the Roman Empire, not a prediction of future events

I loved the first Avatar. Didn't give a shit about the aliens, but the humans were pretty cool.
Wish it had been a Vietnam style syfi movie, with the humans winning and righting the wrong the xenos did.

Christ is not only jesus
Christ is the avatar of god that comes every 9000 years to earth

Jake Sully literally becomes the Antichrist, the manifestation of Lucifer in flesh, transforms into an angel and goes back to the garden of Eden. In this story, humans are the villains.

Attached: rcjxbzOP-K_9fA0YXvxnE4CZ2mp89Tr1Pnk7S8tJ-Cg.jpg (2560x1440, 456.22K)

Who's the man in the triangle?

Attached: Academy_of_Motion_Picture_Arts_and_Sciences_logo.svg.png (1200x1946, 111.3K)

go on

I understand that the existence of "secret societies" drives schizos up the wall, but the pattern recognition shit you all do isn't research.
I never see any of you dummies talk about the P2 Lodge, it's all
>triangles
>chessboard floors
>antichrist (idea you saw in a movie)

Attached: OSCAR.jpg (1200x1946, 160.57K)

they may have reduced spending but the budget can only grow. half the marketing will be
>you must see the amazing 3 billion dollar movie or you will get cancer and your dick will fall off

Attached: 1648523204711.jpg (607x563, 40.72K)

Free masons are behind all governemt coups and revolutions. All the different lodges don't matter. In the end the serve the same purpose, bring about the Antichrist.

Attempt to pacify Russians. It didn't succeed.

Theyre not satanists, theyre luciferians. I legit wanted to know whats up with freemasons though, why are they considered a big deal when theyre just some high level frat.

>theyre just some high level frat.
Imagine believing that

Attached: 1646610705210.jpg (1024x768, 54.22K)

Your thinking isn't switched on, cynical, or penetrating. It's simply lazy.

They're a frat, you're right.
The thing is, fraternal organisations are a place to make deep bonds with similar people.
They're exclusive clubs, they let in the people that they need, and the people that they need want to be in those clubs. People with money, people with power.
The OSS was set up by frat boys.
You have
>Skull and Bones
>Bullingdon Club
>Burschenshaft before WW2
These are literal university frat clubs where you see rich and powerful men from notable families working together (within the frat) to achieve political and financial ends.

What the schizos don't understand is that it isn't that The Freemasons are pulling the strings, it's that any club with rich people doing secret shit can either pull of some big shit, or be used to pull off some big shit by other people. But that involves particular people and particular schemes. But that's not easy to understand because that takes particular research.
The P2 lodge is some insane shit, you have mafia false flags, rape parties, the pope and prime minister of Italy, Pasolini's assassination. But it was pulling off a particular plan in a particular place for particular reasons. And it was almost certainly orchestrated by the CIA, that's barely even a secret.
But that's not a satanic plan, and it's not a plan of the whole freemasonry. It's a big club, there are local chapters everywhere full of plebs.
But as an organisation they aren't shit. They aren't wallmart or amazon or the CIA or Mossad or NATO. Shit, probably they aren't even /pol/.

But since they're everywhere, it's easy to see signs everywhere. Part of the appeal of these clubs is secret codes and handshakes, and it drives people wild.
But people make up whatever plot appeals to them. Anti-christ, satanism, vaccines sterilization. That's just a story they think is cool and meaningful, and it's because they can't be bothered or simply don't have the wit to understand how the world actually works.

antichrist has a logo?

There's a little problem. If it's just like a mafia for corupt guys who want to make money and have power, then why do they have all these religious rituals? Why do you have to believe in a God to join? You can't be atheist. And why the need to show their symbols every fucking where? You'd think they'd be better off being completely discreet... The reason is that it's an actual ancient religion that worships Lucifer.

Attached: FMAIe3XVkAAuVwu.jpg (628x398, 26.04K)

>if you draw extra lines to make it look like 6 then it looks like a 6
Stupid.
Anyway, they have rituals for the same reason frats and military groups do hazing. It's to make you feel like you have some kind of covenant together. You've made the same promise, done the same sins, know each others secrets.
The reason a fraternal order isn't just a business is because business partners betray each other.
It's the same reason The IRL mafia has religious aspects to it, or that cartels have omerta or that Samurai have Bushido.
Now they probably do have Luciferian aspects because the modern incarnation of the Freemasonry came from the 19th century where there was a craze for spooky mystic shit in England. You see Spiritualism (as in talking to ghosts), Tarot, Chaos Magyk or whatever it's called, all at the same time.
Also at the same time and place, you have the Romantic Movement, which has a lot of aesthetic parallels. A lot of orientalism and mysticism and legends and dark aesthetics. This is happening alongside the industrial revolution and Darwinism and shit.
it's very similar to what happened in the 60s when you have new intellectual liberation combined with spiritualism (as in taking LSD), and you also see satanic aesthetics in music and subcultures.
BTW I know the freemasons like to talk about being 100s of years old, but before that the freemasons were literal trade guilds. They probably did "evil" shit like price fixing and monopolization, so thats probably why they had secret codes and shit and didn't operate like normal trade guilds.
None of this is to say they aren't doing evil shit, the WEF is evil I'm sure. But you can look at what they're doing and say it's bad without leaping to thinking it's the work of the devil. If it does happen to be the literal work of the devil, then you'll have fought against them without everyone thinking you're a schizo idiot. The only allies you make are going to be the idiots who freak out about pop groups.

>None of this is to say they aren't doing evil shit, the WEF is evil I'm sure. But you can look at what they're doing and say it's bad without leaping to thinking it's the work of the devil. If it does happen to be the literal work of the devil, then you'll have fought against them without everyone thinking you're a schizo idiot. The only allies you make are going to be the idiots who freak out about pop groups.
It absolutely is. These people have immense wealth and power already. Yet they're destablizing the world with insane pandemics and vax mandates and engineere famines and wars. That is because they want the Antichrist to come. Notice how they follow the scriptures. They are provoking the great tribulations.

This whole website is ran by Freemason satanists. Lucky for you the army of god is fighting back, if you don’t agree you’re doomed. Respond now with the message of faith or you are gone forever

> That's just a story they think is cool and meaningful, and it's because they can't be bothered or simply don't have the wit to understand how the world actually works.
I’m tired but what exactly are you saying? I have no doubt secret societies run the world.

There is not an illuminati holding the strings. There isn't a cabal of a few people able to plan out world events like the invasion of Ukraine or the COVID pandemic. It isn't a big psychic play orchestrated to get you to do certain things.
When you think like that, and imagine the end goal is the antichrist or whatever the fuck, that's just a story that's easy for you to understand.
You unconsciously choose a story that you find appealing. Jews or Reptiles, it's whatever appeals to you personally.
And when you have that story in your head, all you see is "evidence of it", and because this is all supposed to be secret you engage in "interpreting" events to find the "truth", and you do that to suit the narrative you like.
And it's fucking easy, you don't have admit to being ignorant about certain things. Every event that comes your way, you are ready to fit into your unfalsifiable story. It's so easy.

But the world isn't like that. Yes there are evil powerful people, yes there are secret societies, yes the world isn't run in your favour, yes there are elites with plans who want to shape the world in a particular direction.
But there's a lot going on in the world. A lot of forces. A lot of competing interests, a lot of different ideologies and religions, a lot of things you need that other people have and you need to get. A lot of accidents. Putin might have caught toxoplasmosis and wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if he didn't.
Yea Forums might be run by intelligence agencies, people in power might want you calling them satanic because it makes you look crazy when you point it out.
No one knows the whole world, it's fucking complicated. And when you think in crude pattern recognition and apocalyptic stories you miss all that, you boil everything down into a story that you personally feel makes you special to know about.

yeah thats what they tell the uninitiated and the lower degrees. freemasonry is literally jewish kabbalism for christians and normies. they worship lucifer and await the coming of the jewish messiah, the antichrist.

the powers that be unironically worship satan and sacrifice children to him, if they believe satan is real, that means God is also real.

To put it simply, if you want to learn anything you have to understand that you don't already know it. You have to cultivate a strategic ignorance. That way new information can come in.
There are true conspiracies in the world, but the type of conspiracy theorising you commonly see is people trying to make everything fit a story. They have the answer first, and then they look for the evidence.
And the world being so full, you can find evidence for whatever you want to believe. This is the lesson from flat earth. You can make a compelling argument for literally everything.
So if you want to know the truth of the world, you have to be ignorant. That's how you get smart and knowledgeable. That's how to learn.

These pieces of shit are great resetting you right now like they did many times in the past

Attached: mason_satanists.jpg (1607x1064, 467.42K)

>mafia false flags

Attached: 1648832987324.jpg (627x502, 245.97K)

Ok thanks for clarifying. I agree, solid advice and insight.

FM know that they will lose, they say it themselves, that's why it's so fascinating to see them working so hard for this acceleration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brabant_killers
It's a heck of a rabbit-hole. Make you very curious about a lot of the public violence you see these days.

np, glad it didn't fall of deaf-ears. Being interested in this shit, it frustrates me to no-end seeing the amount of idiots this subject attracts.

For fucks sake guys, every single capital A isn't a reference to Freemasonry, which itself isn't a satanic organisation

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

>Obama and bush doing Mikoooon ~
fucking tamamofags dude

glowing too hard there, man