Grandmother dies

>Grandmother dies
>This guy shoes up at the morgue to fuck her corpse
>She has a glass eye
>He removes it and starts wearing it as a ring
>He does interviews wearing the ring made from your grandmother's glass eye

How's about dat den?

Attached: JimmySaviele.png (848x530, 586.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8
encyclopediadramatica.online/Jimmy_Savile/Byford_Report
encyclopediadramatica.online/Jimmy_Savile#Savile_and_Sutcliffe:_BFF
youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE&t=170s&ab_channel=OverlyCriticalReviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proofs?

Now then now then

Do zoomers get entire personality and political ideology from Netflix shows?

It was his mom. He fucked his mom's corpse/

Just look at him

The more I learn about satanic pedophile and necrophiliac Jimmy Saville, the more I don't care for him

Attached: Eye ring 1.jpg (1200x1200, 113.87K)

He was a real jerk

So was the necrophilia actually confirmed, or is it just highly likely he did it

“Jingle jangle jewelry jewelry! Tell anyone and I’ll come back and kill you kid, and you were a shite shag anyways”

- Sir James Saville, OBE

are people susceptible to mass media propaganda?
yes

Great now I have to hear a bunch of retards discovering Savile

i need some schzo posting about saville and yorkshire ripper

He was a legend. Getting 14 year olds to suck him off and fuck him . What a guy , he did it all and they didn’t do shit until he was dead

They arrested and questioned my uncle as he fitted the rippers profile

I remember a woman came forward two years before his death and was completed eviscerated by the media and police. At the time me and my friends who grew up only seeing Saville as a nonce couldn't figure out just why they were so aggressively shutting the woman down.

>looks at you in away that you can't avoid laughing

He surrounded himself with top ranking officers, royal family and people in gonvernment power.
Back in the day things like underage sex wasn’t taken like it is now . Behind closed doors people turned a blind eye

>i need some schzo posting about saville and yorkshire ripper
I'll do you one better and share a full schizo doc which includes the topic, amongst other things.
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8

i hope that what jimmy saville and his friend louis theroux did finally gets known

If he was on my Christmas card list, I'd cross his name off. He is LE RUDE.

The man looks like a caricature of a nonce and people had the gall to feign surprise when it all came out.

Literally no one knew.

They knew somethings going on and they cant stand him, it took a lot to silence all the victims, one or two wouldnt be strange, but there were so many and he wasnt even being carefull
Its like the more shit he pulled the more powerful he became

except for johnny rotten and those two policemen who caught the nonce in a car with a 12 year old

After watching that Netflix docu, I did start wondering if he genuinely did all that charity work as a form of twisted penance for himself in grounds of being raised catholic or if it all was really that pre-meditated

>now don't laugh at this next part

Clearly it was. In his fucked up head it would help him get to heaven because be did so much good.

fake
the whole "he was obviously a pedo" thing is pure hindsight. nobody ever suspected him while he was alive.literally everyone considered him a great guy.

>Netflix doc paints him out like he was an evil mastermind and it wasn't just a massive cover up by the BBC

Certified bong madlad

No there were rumours about him for years . Growing up as a kid I heard them

Based johnny

encyclopediadramatica.online/Jimmy_Savile/Byford_Report

encyclopediadramatica.online/Jimmy_Savile#Savile_and_Sutcliffe:_BFF

My cousin said it was a bit like how Liberace was viewed back in the day, lots of rumours of twisted sexual behavior from a funny looking man. His fans were just big marks who couldn't even fathom Jimmy was anything but a regular entertainer but to people who were skeptical and intelligent, they always suspected him as a nonce.

He would literally walk up to people who threatened to expose him and tell them to try it. He had some connection to the royal family and was always hinting that he'd get you Diana'd.
It was so funny when the fucker had to learn that when he got exposed the queen would toss him right under the bus.
The jersey island conspiracies are so retarded though.

The producer in the documentary absolutely knew, you can see it all over his fucking face.

cunt died with his fingers crossed.

My mum told me he was a pedo when he was on big brother.

Did you ever get nonced?

Now where have I seen this dude

he won

A JEWISH DEMON PRETENDING TO BE WHITE? WOW SO SURPRISING AND UNIQUE THIS NEVER HAPPENS

No but I’ve tasted what Jimmy did and it’s good

Way back when I was working at a video store there was a lady I worked with who was absolutely 100% convinced Michael Jackson never did anything weird or strange, never mind the pedo allegations. Just always in Michael can do no wrong mode. Okay to work with otherwise but just really odd that way

What did he do

> the fucker had to learn that when he got exposed the queen would toss him right under the bus
>spend loads of dosh to build a massive eyesore of a tombstone
>it gets removed and broken down to gravel within weeks of the burial when your buddies in politics use you as a limited hangout
Other times jimmy acted like the joker?

>Back in the day things like underage sex wasn’t taken like it is now
It was, it was just that people like Saville had an absurd amount of power because all his kiddiediddler friends were working together. For example when Jerry Lee Lewis was exposed as having a child bride, people in the UK were outraged to the point of almost lynching him.

And they act like the allegations were such a shock. One look at this guy tells you he's a fucking turbo-diddler

Some people still think Michael was just some poor shy artist even today. For my part I remember reading a page long Macaulay Culkin interview in Archie Comics around 1993 and Macaulay was talking about how Michael Jackson was a "big kid" who would organize massive water gun fights in Neverland with tons of kids. Why would an adult want to have water gun fights with kids? Was all I could think, then the first set of rumours/investigations happened and it all immediately clicked. Some people are just born skeptics and some are born marks.

1970 there was a survey done on British men. They were explained what a paedophile was and asked if they thought they were one. Over 90% said "yes".

Michael wasn't a pedo, he was castrated as a child and never had a sexual thought in his life.

>And they act like the allegations were such a shock

He was the host of a TV show where he was making kids' dreams come true. He raised millions for charity. He was a weird guy, but the thought just wouldn't have occured to most people that he was secretly raping kids in hospitals. It was a different time when the notion of elites being pedophiles, rapists, and sex traffickers wasn't in the public consciousness.

The real question is why would parents send their kids to neverland in the first place? The entire thing is beyond bizarre.

The difference is Michael is innocent. Weird, but innocent.

Reminder that the Western world is ruled by rich and powerful satanic Leftwing pedos working for the jews

Attached: 20211002_224202.jpg (2172x3862, 614.95K)

In the mirror?

>left
You almost had it, everyone up there is raping kids left, right, it doesnt matter what political bias you have. Fact is the elites are raping kids it's a big club and you ain't in it.

Attached: BCxBex7CQAECHV3.png (599x608, 687.63K)

Attached: CuwLKIxXYAAGYyr.jpg:large.jpg (1946x2048, 889.69K)

>media ans police
>couldn't figure out just why they were so aggressively shutting the woman down.

Anons finally starting to connect the dots. Welcome to being a muh Far Right schizo puppy eating conspiracy fren

Attached: UN Antifa.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)

>elites
They're jewish. The horror will never stop until you name them. All of these monsters are jewish.

Retard

there were rumours about him for years and several prominent papers and interviewers asked him about the fact that he allegedly liked young girls

MJ did nothing wrong, sony execs started a campaign against him because he owned the rights to too many popular songs and was making billions that they thought was "theirs"

The Establishment Republicans are basically Leftwing though. You're aware the Overton window has been shifting further Left. Plus the Republicans kiss Democrat ass. Bush is practically a Liberal these days

Point is the Left, Establishment, Elites, and NWO are one in the same in my book.

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE&t=170s&ab_channel=OverlyCriticalReviews

Republicans today are basically 90s Democrats

They are Leftwing, just not as far Left as the Democrats. In 20 years Republicans will be further left and the cycle continues

he was a typical republican

Anyone else's case coming up next Thursday?

>Republicans today are basically 90s Democrats
its the opposite but you know that dont you fascist

>t.

Attached: sickening mutant.jpg (967x1155, 66.32K)

>pic
Antifa are *literally* the communist party's enforcers. They're pretty much the communist version of what became the SS. Every single intelligence agency in Europe is monitoring them. The UN is fucking useless and co-opted by Americans who don't know shit about history.