All the events of the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies can be traced back to this fat fuck

All the events of the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies can be traced back to this fat fuck.

Attached: Dennis_Nedry.png (737x665, 849.81K)

His dad is more responsible for trying to play God by building the park in the first place.

its all hammonds fault for sparing too many expenses

Fat people are terrible.

Nah, if your employer fucks you over you fucking quit. You don't sabotage the computer system keeping dangerous monstrosities from eating all your coworkers in a horrifyingly vicious fashion.

I did a similar thing to what Nedry did with the frozen dinosaur blood but in a sperm bank. Unfortunately I was mugged by poofters and they stole all of it. My precious hidden shaving cream can full of spunk.

you disgust me

Why not

>how dare you fuck me over! I’m quietly leaving now while causing no issue

Meh, not as much bite

They sound like lame movies

AH AH AH

Attached: ahahah.gif (320x248, 70.19K)

>dad
Deep lore

He should return as the main antagonist in Dominion but with an eye patch.

It's all Hammond and Wu's fault for starting with Carnivores. Like learn that shit after you've got a park already up and running and you understand what you're doing first. Don't just breed fucking raptors and Trex right away

Hey that's Newman

kek that would unironically improve the World movies

Hell, invite him back and do it for a gag real on the blu-ray extras or whatever. It'd be worth it just for the memes.

...Newman!

Why not? Some contrived plotline for how he got off the island alive would be great. The series would be better off going full camp (3 was starting to lean that way). Even with weaponized Dino auctions and bubble carts, World takes itself way too seriously.

>fat fuck
He's merry

No, the Park was doomed to fail since it was concieved

>It's all Hammond and Wu's fault for starting with Carnivores. Like learn that shit after you've got a park already up and running and you understand what you're doing first. Don't just breed fucking raptors and Trex right away

This. The park would have made trillions with herbivores alone. Once you made that money you use it to build escape proof carnivore enclosures and maybe hire a couple zookeepers instead of a damn game warden.

Attached: flube.gif (460x405, 101.31K)

...Jerry.

Attached: newman.jpg (268x188, 5.05K)

Reminder

Attached: umvc6p8wqe811.jpg (960x960, 204.94K)

If Nedrys plan had gone ahead like he planned, nobody should have died.

Nedry only shut down the part of the park he needed to escape thru and turned off the phones so Hammond couldn't call the authorities on him before he got off the boat and disappeared.

Alan Grant getting out of the tour and delaying the group meant they weren't back in time. The Storm also pushed Nedry to leave sooner then he expected.

>believing greedy corporate spy
Every fucking thread.

Anybody want a soda or something?

>hammond asks for dinosaurs
>he creates dino looking weird mutants
>uses toad dna to speed up the sequencing, animals have now toad like features like movement sensibility and sex changing
>asked to put a countermeasure, decides to make the animals lysin deficient even though lysin is already a fundamental amminoacid and cannot be synthetized by the vast majority of animals so basically he did fuck knows what with no results
>by the time grant & co are on the island the dinos have tripled their numbers and nobody knows it
>some have even been sighted out of the archipelago by costarican authorities
>completely uncaring of the implications of having parentless mutant dinosaurs left to their own devices, inadvertently turns them into psychotic murder machines that kill for sport
nedry was an ass but the park was doomed from the start, thanks to this guy

Attached: JP-HenryWu.jpg (360x360, 15.62K)

Why couldn't he wait a day or two for the storm to pass?Even if he had not been attacked by the dinosaur he would not have made it to the boat in time.

He didn't know about the storm until the day of and by then the drop was already set

If that was a real possibility at work I’d sure as fuck do it. I wouldn’t even have to be disgruntled.

he planned this heist for months, he didn't expect a tropical storm just that day. also, it's not like ships are allowed to come and go as they please, if biosyn sends a tug the day after and port control has no idea why it got there, they'll just ask them to fuck off. i don't think that isla nublar has daily shipments, and dogdson didn't have all the time in the world. delays in this kind of situation cost millions of dollars.

according to the book inspired comic, hammond blackmailed nedry into doing work for him. if he refused and resigned, hammond would stain his resumee to such a level that nobody would ever hire him again

Hammond himself confirms this in his conversation with Nedry.
It's been a couple of decades since I read the book but IIRC, Nedry wasn't even the one who wrote the animal counting software that didn't alert anyone when the actual animal count exceeded the intended animal count.

correct. containing rex with an electricity dependant system is retarded. once you accept that you can ignore all the other problems and have fun

what bothers me is that they never explained what happened to the goat?

>it's 's fault
no it's not. it's chrichton's fault for being an absolute smooth brain in both biology and amusement park management. if you're knowledgeable in one of the two you'll realize how much bullshit he put inside just because normies can't tell if it's right or not and won't care anyways

movie goat or book goat?

wrong. If I get fucked over them I fuck over the whole company

Crichton dabs on you from the grave

both. i have not read the book.
But i heard in the book the goat kills a raptor with a bazooka or something?

Attached: 1624102535924.png (423x635, 587.79K)

If you were in his shoes would you do the same thing? Or would you try to talk to Hammond and try to reach an understanding?

Book scene where they discover the bias in their surveillance system code and adjust it to find out there's 5x the amount of expected dinosaurs should have been in the movie

Wu wanted to go to dino version 4.0 to make them safer and tried to explain to Hammond they weren't truly "real" dinosaurs because of the changes already. But I'm sure you know this if you know enough to post what you did.

Holy Kino

well satan, the goat in the movie gets half eaten and its carcass is thrown by the rex on the fence. it was used as a cheap horror/comedy gag
>"where's the goat?"
>*sickening thump nearby

>Alan Grant getting out of the tour and delaying the group
the true villain
that and the cyclone

OK HAMMOND, YOUR PARK FAILED YOU DIRTY OLD BAG

yes but the point was that he thought that making them genetically modified would also make them safer, which they arent. in tinkering with their genome, wu has made them able to reproduce and didn't apply any real failsafe.

i just like when the little dude gets blasted off the fence

I always thought that was leftover chilly & seabass..

Which is better?

Attached: download.jpg (296x170, 9.58K)

Soul vs Souless

C’mon man

Attached: AD9D457F-0DD8-42EA-92A8-DA92D58EB8FD.jpg (673x586, 27.4K)

Neither.

Attached: jp3logo.jpg (834x615, 147.86K)

>I undersold myself
>it's your fault

Undersold? Nigga i was unemployed for 15 months before fucking hammond came begging for me to take part in his psychotic park. Bitch wouldn accept to talk about salary raise for a whole year, before i get a decent offer from the competition. Fuck off.

newman!

Brainlet

Was in the book, too. Hammond was a douchebag manipulator who ultimately caused a chain of events he couldn't control. Him and Malcolm have this weird back and forth exchange about that then both die within about a page of each.

Yes I know Ian comes back.

Nedry undersold but InGen also completely mislead Nedry.

In the book he was contracted to do just the phone systems, but under threat of lawsuit they wound up forcing him to take on literally every park control system including the doors and security systems.

Both Nedry and InGen were greedy retards, but InGen was far more culpable in this case.

NGMI

Sigh... somehow Nedry as returned. This time with a huge fleet of Butterfingers and he shut off the power to the fences again

Images you can hear

Anyone else just skip a few pages every time they saw paragraphs of Malcolm's rambling coming up?

Nedry's book death was so much more brutal

Attached: 1620807420075.jpg (1653x912, 84.82K)

never fuck a vendor on a contract is what i learned from Jurassic Park