Now that the dust has settled, what's your objective take on the third one?

Now that the dust has settled, what's your objective take on the third one?

Attached: 20220321-060515743.jpg (638x960, 817.88K)

any beasts in this one?

Yes. Imagine naming a beast 'chillin'.

the stupidest might be the 3 powerful magicians standing in front of a creature as it divines which one is more pure; one of the 3 is grindelwald, a hardened wizard, the whole scene was comically tragic

is katherine even in this one?

The death camp for political prisoners was a bit on the nose

>hogwarts again
Skip.

I only watched the first one and it was such irredeemable dogshit that I never got round to the second, and I won't be watching this dumpster fire either. I know literally no one who gives a shit about this movie, even some people that I know to be massive Harry Potter fans.

Also, anything to do with HP that is not written by Rowling is fanfiction and can be disregarded.

I took my nephew to see it on friday because he's a big fan, despite me having never given a fuck about any harry potter shit. We had to read the first book way back in 6th grade english because it had just came out and the teacher thought we'd love it. Some did, i was bored. Anyway, i don't remember much of the movie. What stuck with me is that the wizard battle at the end was absolute dogshit, fucking Saruman vs. Gandalf was way better 20 years ago, the assistant ordered 6 replicas of the suitcase and they only had 4 decoys so that whole plot went nowhere, the end was the cheapest sequel bait i've ever seen and with nobody important dying the whole movie was pointless because nothing was resolved. But at least my nephew was happy and some chick behind us spilled her coke all over her seat so i was somewhat amused for a minute.

Mads Mikkelsen was good. The ending minutes felf so cheap. This deer thing chosing Grinderwald, a wizard Hitler bassicaly. Like no one felt even a tinge of suspition? Also this whole fake gotya moments.

Yes. It was such a stupid idea. So what's the point of rallying for candidates, getting support from the masses etc. when a stupid pokemon decides a new leader? Can't they see the idiocy of this? The creature can be easily tampered with (which happened) or have another one disguised as it (ex. transmutate a dog and teach him tricks).

How come the pokemon hasn't gone extinct yet at the hands of ALL people who ever applied for the post? It lives in the wild. It can't be hard to track them all and poach them (they are huge in their adult forms).

It didn't make sense either. Even with a dumb animal (a hippogriff) they went through bureaucracy and a trail before deciding to put it to death in HP 3. If the wizarding world used to be so totalitarian and handing out death sentences right and left, then I don't see any point in having a dumb pokemon decide anything, let alone on the basis of 'purity of heart'. Just pick the 'strong man' candidate (like Grindelwald) straight away, it will suit your political system just fine.

Attached: Clipboard04.jpg (1920x1080, 825.44K)

She (partially) wrote the screenplay for this one, user...

Attached: rakugo.png (479x510, 252.43K)

wasn't 15 or 20% of the screenplay enough to get writers credit on a film?

Something like that, but she is credited first of the two writers, meaning she did most of the work.

I don't know. Are there any interviews which shed light on her contribution?

They're still making Harry Potter movies?

Is this a general rule? She came up with the whole world and its rules, so it would be common courtesy to put her first, even if she contributed less.

Attached: slowpoke king.jpg (504x450, 84.54K)

Yes, I'm quite sure that's how it's determined by the writer's guild.
Besides, she wrote the first two Fantastic Beasts films entirely herself, so I don't see why she would suddenly choose to not write most of the third film.

is it online yet?

All kino shots belong to him. How do they do this?

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1920x1080, 329.84K)

Why would you do it to yourself, watch a shitty camrip?

Attached: 7458.jpg (1848x780, 383.48K)

The best one of the three, though it's not exactly a high bar to step over. Mads was excellent as usual and I felt myself smiling when Grindelwald first showed up to meet Dumbledore in the tea room.

Attached: Grindelwald.jpg (1050x591, 73.5K)

Why couldn't they use him from the start? Depp just doesn't feel right for the role.

Attached: 47953653768795.jpg (1896x791, 399.49K)

my next question would have been is there a good version
i haven't watched a cam rip since i was a teen
however at the time there was some enjoyment to that aspect, but its not worth it now with everything so on demand

It's not how wizards should dress...

Exactly.

Attached: 546457546435436457674.jpg (1893x787, 561.45K)

Comfy.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1920x1080, 813.44K)

Where are you getting these good quality caps, let me in on your secrets bros.

thanks for reminding me that they're still making these jfc can't believe there's gonna be five of them
i barely recall anything from the first two

She's in it at the end for basically a cameo. The studio cast niggerus importus which always costs the cast at least one white bitch.

Youtube, user. These are not high quality.

Attached: 21434546454.jpg (1724x782, 342.09K)

The black girl on the right

Screencap this, Yea Forums.

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (1833x784, 432.44K)

I know they're not HQ, but better than the camrips at least. Time to comb the trailer a bit.

yes
mads mikelsen

I want to kneel at his feet. Also checked.

Why do they make everything look the same with a bland filter on top of it?

This is absolutely correct.
More specifically, this is from IMDB. They call out individual components for exactly this kind of thing. In this case she wrote a script and the two of them rebuilt it or she wrote a script and the two of them took turns cleaning it up, but the majority of the pages are hers.
Writers
J.K. Rowling (screenplay by) (based on a screenplay by) (based on characters created by)
Steve Kloves(screenplay by)

meh

You have one right there on the left of the blue guy

Tell me you’re an anglogermcuck without telling me you’re anglogermcuck

I don't get it. Wizards clearly have 'VOTE X' on their banners, yet leave the election to a magical creature? How can ANYONE be fine with that? They are giving up on democracy for the sake of some spiritual mumbo-jumbo?

Attached: 453632211111.jpg (1899x786, 701.78K)

The two faces of racism.

Attached: IMAGINE.png (230x209, 85.81K)

Where are this niggas eye brows?

They're there, just very fine. His brother has even less eyebrows to speak of.

Attached: lars.jpg (640x410, 26.79K)

It feels pointless. Three movies in and the series is still spinning its wheels. Some good characterization and "charming" moments but those can't really hold it up. There is something hilarious in David Yates trying to capture the whimsy of the Harry Potter books when he was one of the main people responsible for removing it from the movie adaptations.

>What stuck with me is that the wizard battle at the end was absolute dogshit
What, you don't like beamspam?

and let's say they vote for a candidate that will stand in front of the magic animal, what if all 3 suck? the chillin would just not chose anyone? Or choose dumbledore and all the voting would be pointless? this is so dumb

i had never seen something like that because i usually don't watch potter or capeshit or starwars so a movie that literally goes nowhere, resolves nothing and only is meant to offer 2 hours of "stuff to look at" was completely new to me. it was like watching an overproduced sitcom episode without a message at the end. look, laugh, marvel at the sights, forget it and move on.

>Deers that can sense your morality
>Some balloon pterodactyl thing
>Little scorpion things that like to dance, and a massive version of it that spears prisoners with its scorpion tail
>A phoenix
I might have missed some, idk

Yeah she's Newt's date to Jacob's wedding at the end.

The election isn't left to the magical creature, it's just used to show which of them is the most 'good natured'. You can see that even after Grindelwald is chosen by the undead one, some people still shoot up orange sparks for the lady candidate.

>Little scorpion things that like to dance
Holy shit they made crab rave real?

Attached: 1633282461028.gif (353x201, 3.65M)

This poster shows colors, but I'm sure the actual movie is just as washed out and bland looking as the other two.

Unironically yes. They're little orange scorpion things that Newt subdues by doing a dance that they all copy.

Yes. The time has now come to advance to crab.

Attached: Superior lifeform.jpg (640x475, 56.3K)

That's because democracy doesn't work and even leaving it to magic voodoo bullshit is more effective and leads to a better society

Now that you mention it... They can't just force the pokemon to choose someone. Would they postpone voting? Or give the candidates the boot and select new ones? It doesn't make sense at all. How have they manage to continue this rite for so long without wizards&witches rebelling and demanding it be scrapped?

Attached: 97547762_p0.jpg (2048x2048, 1.96M)

The usual comic relief pets.

Attached: it ain't easy being green.jpg (1523x759, 182.18K)

Had that been the case, he wouldn't even have bothered with necromancy. He was popular with the masses already, a magical creature deeming him 'pure' or not would neither add to nor subtract from his popularity to a significant degree. Ditto for all other candidates.

Not before the undead deer. The votes were more mixed. Probably slightly less than a third for Grindelwald. The Qilin was used to secure the undecided voters basically. If they didn't know who to vote for, the cute little animal telling them which one is the most 'good' would help them decide.

Yes.

Attached: crabs.jpg (1783x758, 356.67K)

>stated to be conflicted about letting Mads be eglible for election
>then is suddenly just a generic benchmark
Did they cut some scene explaining his sudden change of mind?

Attached: oliver-masucci-aufmacher.jpg (960x640, 69.12K)

Cope.

Attached: 0e6151d5c835d663a33fe945e1224fc87f9e82be.png (667x961, 463.47K)

*henchman
Phoneposting biting me in the ass

Thought it was neat casting to make a guy who played Hitler the German Minister for Magic.
He was undecided at first, but Newt coming to ask him to not absolve Grindelwald of his crimes instead of Dumbledore himself convinced him to side with Grindelwald. He was always more on Grindelwald's side though, which is why Dumbledore sent them to try and convince him.

>The votes were more mixed. Probably slightly less than a third for Grindelwald
Now you're just pulling numbers out of your ass.

>If they didn't know who to vote for, the cute little animal telling them which one is the most 'good' would help them decide.
Wizards can't be such drooling retards, can they?

No, I'm not. There's 2 scenes where people send sparks up into the air at that mountain voting place.
The first one, it's basically equal for all of them. Maybe the woman and Grindelwald are slightly ahead. After the undead Qilin scene, Grindelwald has the majority.

And yes, Wizards can be drooling retards too. It's the wizard equivalent of using the presidential candidate's star signs as a measure of how good a leader would be.

Tell me, Yea Forums, is this the face of a man who predicts the future his own defeat in elections?

Attached: aaaaaa.jpg (1869x777, 365.83K)

>If they didn't know who to vote for, the cute little debate telling them which one is the most 'good' would help them decide.
People can't be such drooling retards, can they?