Just a PSA that this fucking tranny mod is at it again...

Just a PSA that this fucking tranny mod is at it again. Be careful what threads you reply to and be sure to censor nigger

Attached: chrome_h6I8BktRZL.png (356x86, 4.07K)

that’s not even a real rule, and why do tv mods always ban you from all boards like little faggots

Seriously, it's fucking annoying the way they pick and choose what's bannable. I got a 1 week ban for making an Emma Watson thread, yet they let tranny and pedo threads stay up

stay mad chud

I got a warning for posting in Xev Bellringer thread on /t/

The thing is I live in a FREE COUNTRY

Attached: 20220409_041843.jpg (1920x1080, 268.81K)

He got me today because I contributed to a thread about Victoria Justice’s waning Hollywood career.

I haven't been banned for merely replying to a thread afaik. plenty times for making off-topic threads which is fair I guess

Been banned 3 times for making /blacked/ posts in existing threads. They won't stop until they've destroyed this board.

Leftists require censorship to survive. Their ideas die when open dialogue is permitted.

Oh and transexual suicide rates make me pretty darn excited.

See you in three days, cunt :) You lose.

>I hate them more than (You) could ever know

Attached: 1649239676654.jpg (642x719, 98.3K)

Rightists be like "we just want an open dialogue", then the dialogue looks like
>tranny go kys join the 41%

Racial slurs should be banned to begin with. Its disturbing and sad that they aren't.

>he thinks 4chin bans are anything but a slight nuisance

>>>/reddit/

Trump lost

*upvoted*

What i always love about you leftards is your state of utter and complete defeat by reality that you don’t deny any claims about your ideas requiring utter authoritarianism to exist. You simply just “huurrr durr what about …” like even you know its obvious to everyone you’re boot licking authoritarians of the highest order.

>he does it for free

Rent free

does that mean 49% of the country just vaporizes into thin air in your head or something?

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of America and now Ukraine.

Testing to see if I'm banned.

Polbros?? How do we respond to this??

meds.
take.
now.

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck trannies
Fuck jannies
See you all in 30 minutes

Attached: bizpepe.jpg (224x225, 8.68K)

I was like the 30th reply of a basedjak thread, my reply was " 'gem in the 'log" and got a 3 day ban for it. Tell me a more ridiculous ban than that, I dare you

why bother? let them live in the hellscape they create for themselves. act smug when you see another white couple flee california.

>...It said while supporting Russia.

Both sides of you identity politics subhumans need to he roped immediately because you are killing humanity. You truly need to die. In Jesus' name I pray for the cleansing.

Attached: 1649148744360.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

but did you post andy sixx and his famous smelling logs?

nice strawman you complete retard
unironically neck yourself

I always get banned around this exact time too. Is this a new hire?

You should have been banned from breathing you tourist faggot. LE BASEDJAK XD. Seriously you fucking queer nigger? Kill yourself.

Same, its all so tiresome.

Youre both right and you both suck.

nooooooooooooo you cant post stuff like this delete this post

>thread is up all day, 200 posts everyone having a great conversation
>tranny numod bans me on a technicality

no, they keep churning out new jannies because no one can hack doing it for free for too long and every new janny has a stick up his ass about the culture war on the board

I've been on Yea Forums since 2009.

>soijak bad

You're a faggot and people like you are how we got here

everyone who replies to this thread will get banned

if you are doing such a test it is funnier to reply to a random post with "but that's fucking wrong idiot" and then leave that particular poster puzzled for the rest of the day

Based Jannies making CHUD's seethe

God, what the fuck is going on with Yea Forums lately? I thought it'd be back to normal by now but the mods are still lacking in deleting retarded off topic threads. Usually I'd find it mildly amusing to see a BBC thread late at night but it's just sad now

just restore /qa/ and there will be an end to the horror

The sad fact is that the more successful and popular your thread is, the longer it's up and the more likely it pops up on a power tripping troon's radar. You can literally find a rule that's technically broken with any given thread if you try hard enough

Attached: images (3).png (532x576, 27.74K)

>You should have been banned from breathing you tourist faggot. LE BASEDJAK XD. Seriously you fucking queer nigger? Kill yourself

Attached: 36.png (894x919, 1.32M)

maybe they should start paying their employees so they will atleast do their job

This is 100% correct. Drinking threads often get smited after 200+ replies when janny's patience runs out because people are having fun in his board without him

>him
Xe/Xer

KILL ALL JANNIES

Attached: click to kill janny.png (1050x858, 528.32K)

wait a minute
whats wrong with oregano other than how muttmericans pronounce it

jannies literally did a discord interview and have to sit in a discord channel while "working" for free

yeah not an argument tho

ywnbaw

ban me, I will not censor NIGGER

In fact I invite everyone else to say it

Fuck niggers, fuck jannies

I can't sneed

Yes

help I can't sneed

lol I've never even thought about the hoops these retards willingly jump through for this "job". And for what?

Do mods get paid?

They're even anti-semitic, they deny holocaust survivor testimony.

Attached: mods denying the holocaust.png (1095x269, 33.61K)

nigger

Attached: janniepayday.png (1080x1078, 339.74K)

OP didn’t deserve the ban but you did.