Ahhh, finally, I look like mediocre skinnyfat manlet

>ahhh, finally, I look like mediocre skinnyfat manlet

what goes through the mind of the mtf trannies?

Attached: 1649585496010.jpg (920x920, 195.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/371357327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: AFF87752-4E0F-492D-ABBF-C82EEB616642.jpg (1280x720, 82.26K)

>libchuds support this

nice booba why cut them off

This is going to be my guiltiest ever wank lads

kek

Attached: 4F1BDBB6-1E61-4466-90D4-94B1A81A7B47.jpg (125x125, 1.83K)

I could have saved her

Pure darkness and evil, its like a Bosch painting but with lame pop culture references

they have been trained to feel pleasure from committing horrible acts
this is no different from smiling whilst murdering children

(((someone))) planted the thought in their head

I want more roasties to kill themselves

Attached: 1640203049548.webm (720x1280, 3M)

jews did this to her

When did Yea Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a /pol/ psyop?

What a waste of a good pair of milkers.

Why do you care so much? You have nothing to do with it

Any self respecting man would be counting his lucky stars if he had a genuine rack like that
Imagine being able to play with giant fucking bazookas whenever you wanted
So WHY WOULD YOU EVER CUT THEM OFF

kek eat shit titfags

You know the saddest part about all of this is we have the technology to cut it off, but we don't have the technology to attach it to the people that would want them. Imagine having a BBC or some chestlet girl getting Siri's huge boobs

The surgeon doing this should be shot desu. How are we permitting these butchers to exploit and mutilate the mentally ill like this?

Ooops just noticed this isn't /pol/, too late to delete now anyway

Perfect breasts are in short supply.

what i dont get about this is most women are gonna look fucking weird with them removed because they got no chest development compared to the average guy there gonna looks like they came straight outta auchwitz

Because destroying God's work is easy. But doing his work is impossible.

Neither do (You)

An angel lost her wings.

Wait until they see their "penises."
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/371357327
Don't open if fainthearted.

why are you a disgusting tranny? kys

>mediocre
Far worse

I'm eating sausages right now while scrolling through those pics. If you're faint hearted you should go back

imagine being blessed with big juicy milkers that drive men crazy and women insane with envy and being like '....nah'

You will never be a real man. You have no testicles, you have no semen, you have no sperm. You are a homosexual woman twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your diseased, infected penile implant.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

this is a crime against nature and the milk gods

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68.06K)

Attached: Troon.png (600x582, 475.58K)

Bone apple teeth.

Something that future parables will be written about.

Attached: 818A61CC-C22E-4EBF-9F33-B2737CD3FD77.jpg (379x2046, 200.42K)

There are children right now who are watching media which tells them that they can choose to be a boy or a girl and they should just ask to get pills to block puberty

Attached: A LONG TIME AGO.webm (640x340, 2.12M)

Why would you think woman have to do things please you chud?

what kind of pants do these people even wear?

delete this and try again without missing out words

Oh god, what an abomination. This is the Lovecraftian horror that we thought could not be put on screen. How wrong we were.

In a newspaper I’ve read, there was like +4000% of cases of gender dysphoria for the past 15 years. Mostly young girls. And also they noticed that among girls who didn’t get any surgery or get any hormonal therapy, 97% grow out of it once they’ve become adults.
The study also mentions the role of internet influencers (groomers).
This is a crime.

Jesus wept

If you want to pass as a man maybe ease up on the crying, ma'am.

I’m literally about to become the fucking joker.

We live in a post apocalyptic world. WW1 was the apocalypse.

Attached: 55577686_6.jpg (940x529, 163.1K)

jews and female suffrage

>This is a crime.
Seems more like a way to weed out the weak and pathetic while at the same time giving me laughs.

That s exactly why the groomers want to permanently destroy their bodies as young as possible.

I know who's pushing it but why are we permitting it? Why are people accepting of such madness rather than angry?

I usually can stand gore but this is too vile for me
I'll go watch some china rekt threads on /gif/ to cleanse my mind

If it was one individual I would not care
But it's a corporate backed psyop campaign to brainwash kids into thinking this is OK that the solution to all their problems is mutilation and hormones.
It's applauded and seen as a positive and it's fucking disgusting
These people need actual help not delusion.
Why do you support this? Are you this broken too? Get actual help surgery and hormones are not going to heal you

Nice pair of fucking honkers...
All lost...
Like tears in the rain...

Attached: 3x14_crying_Cox.jpg (944x712, 85.92K)

They convince, and are convinced to do it

why do they make up such docile names for mutilation?

Hi, Elliot!

>Don't open if fainthearted.
I should have taken your advice. wtf

The funniest part of FtM is that women have no qualms about openly ignoring any man with the slightest hint of feminine features. They won’t be coddled nearly as much as MtFs

Literally gagged irl

Attached: AA70F446-3C13-4071-9F8B-8CDE7F8067F7.jpg (1400x1400, 332.47K)

>small tits
>shitskin mutt brown nipples
I'd become a tranny too

I GOT A FUCKING 1 WEEK BAN FOR MAKING AN EMMA WATSON THREAD BUT JANNIES LET THIS DOGSHIT STAY UP? THIS BOARD IS FUCKING RETARDED

which friend episode is this?

>that ftm tranny on I Am Jazz who was so proud and happy to transition into a Gamestop cashier

Attached: jazz_blanket.png (800x620, 341.41K)

manly tears of masculinity

I didn't watch Planet of the Apes. Please explain.

have sex incel

Diapers probably.

Attached: bec.png (1170x814, 487.13K)

IIf you hate woman so much and when they harmed themselves (according to you), you should encourage them, why are you doing the opposite?