What went wrong

what went wrong

Attached: Z(8).jpg (225x225, 6.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwE5QfI8Cco&t=9207s&ab_channel=IGN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They ran out of episodes

That fat fuck jew constantly shitting on fans because he didn't understand the subtext and implications of the show he was on. He really just took everything at surface value.

michael imperioli is nothing like chris and steve schirripa is just like bobby

so did you read for david?

Uhh so what’s wrong with Bobby’s actor, Steve? Like did he get into a brain accident after the show ended?

having a podcast is not enough, you must also be a good host, those guys clearly couldn't do it properly

hes a dumb guinnea
like not even memeing. you can tell this is a guy who never once looked at the sky and wondered about life. he looks like when he wakes up he goes "huh?"

Lmao

cause the entire thing was a scam and just a promotion for the movie

the book is a total fucking scam too. it's literally just transcripts of podcasts. nothing new. nothing. they got so much shit they had to close down the comments section.

Attached: 1640889596894.jpg (334x499, 26.85K)

what were people saying in the comments

For Chase’ last interview they didn’t even MENTION Many Saints of Newark. The build up of the hype for the movie and all the memes and interest in the show got overheated at the same time the movie came out and was such a mess. Also Steve is a crap interviewer.

On the other hand the show produced link interviews like with pic related.

Attached: 87F009A0-EBC8-4356-9268-0F0D5B69FAAC.png (1334x750, 2.95M)

Therr were like 4 interviews from the show in there the rest was fresh

Steve is quite based but honestly stupid as fuck. I hadn't seen him in person before but watched him with Michael on some late night show and he really is supremely low IQ. Like honestly not far from a monkey. I have no idea how he got into acting

he was working with entertainers and performers in vegas as a booker, all that contact with talent and agencies got his foot in the door.

stop lying michael.

They hated each other and it became increasingly obvious as he podcast went on, I had to stop watching, it became so bad

any examples of this?

who gives a shit about the sopranos. get over it faggots

Shit like this had its place in 2020 when everyone was bored and streaming in lockdowns now it just seems like a massive waste of time
>let’s talk for 3 hours about a 50 minute episode.

Different user here.
Michael was big into interacting with fans and talking about undertones and themes of the series.
That fat fuck would be like "dats not true", "dat is bullshit, David never told me anything about dat" "i wasn't told about that" etc. He shot down proven things of foreshadowing and themes throughout the series because he didn't understand them.

Imperioli likes to sniff his own farts and LARP as a thespian.

>people itt filtered by Steve's comedic relief character

Was this scene ever analyzed?

Attached: BCDBD692-4E87-4E33-A040-9F2A7A0B4787.gif (320x180, 1.4M)

>Michael Imperioli: starts talking about themes or cinematography
>Steve Schirripa: I remember in this scene I was holding back a fahht for a whole hour

why what happened

Can you elaborate? I quit listening to the show like two years ago and dont remember any specifics. Does he hate the memes? I did enjoy Chrissy talking about acting and theater

Id love to hear/watch some of this, but I cant sit through 90 episodes to find it. Thanks for the input

imperioli is absolutely delusional. he actually thought the movie would get nominated for multiple oscars. he wanted so hard to be in that movie and he eventually got that. too bad the movie sucked.

>James was such a great guy!
Watch the thanksgiving episode, season 3 I believe.

>"I remember during rehearsals we were actually planning to alter the scene because-"
>"VINNIE SCUFARIONINONA THOSE ARE THE BEST SAUSAGES IN JERSEY"
>"In the original script it called for-"
>"THEY JUST DON'T MAKE 'EM LIKE THAT NO MORE"
>"So in the original script David Chase wanted to make-"
>"SO WAS DAVID CHASE ACTUALLY THERE?"
>"What? Yeah of course David was there. It was on the same day-"
>"DID I EVER TELL YOU I MET JOHN GOTTI'S TAILOR? THOSE SUITS BACK THEN WERE SOMETHING ELSE"

>he looks like when he wakes up he goes "huh?"

Attached: 1586945847164.png (327x316, 164.56K)

I like when Michael's breaking down a scene and Steve responds describing the beautiful Prosciutto, roasted pepper and mozzarella sandwich he ate during filming. On beautiful Italian bread. Based Bobby.

Remember that time Ade’s actress outed Chrissy as a Yea Forums poster?

Imagine a college comedy about art school kid Imperioli getting paired up with fat dumb wop Schrippa to finish a project.

What?

kek

>THIS SCENE WAS FILMED AT MARIO'S AT 34TH STREET IN UPPER EAST WEST SIDE. YOU LIKE MARIO'S, MICHAEL?
>yeah, I like Mario's
>BEST PIZZA SLICE IN THE CITY!

>That fat fuck would be like "dats not true", "dat is bullshit, David never told me anything about dat" "i wasn't told about that" etc.
I read that in Bobby's voice

Attached: 1479400555680.jpg (400x396, 21.99K)

You thesbians… you go too fah!

>'remember when' is the lowest form of conversation

It was on some other podcast with most of the Sopranos cast. She made a joke about Micheal going on Yea Forums a lot, but they don't dwell on it.

I never watched or listened to it, so I couldn't tell you. Imperioli is a TDS-retard and he's not worth listening to. You can tell he wishes his career was more successful.

Steve is a dumb as shit character-actor (chosen for roles based on how he looks) and doesn't seem to know ANYTHING about film as a medium.

Absolutely nothing

link or you’re lying

LOL

Retard co host made sure it never became anything but shilling and rare instances of insight. Fuck you Steve, you fucking cocksucker.

holy shit

Attached: 5.png (330x319, 330.49K)

I'M JUST A REGULAH GUY
SO YOU WERE BORN IN BROOKLYN
HOW DID YA GET INTO ACTING

>I have no idea how he got into acting
Are you implying becoming an actor requires intelligence?

This. Actors are literally the most retarded race of subhumans ever to live.

not him but I can confirm it's real, happens somewhere in this
youtube.com/watch?v=OwE5QfI8Cco&t=9207s&ab_channel=IGN

lol ades actress bursts out that he's addicted to Yea Forums and the russian guy says he told him about Hilarys emails at a barbecue chrissy is confirmed poltard

Who the fuck watches shit like this, it's 3 hours of old fat actors disingenuously trying to keep their "brand" alive by pretending they're friends

I went slumming during the coof

Why is this so funny? lmao

That's the best way to live though, so fucking dumb that you don't even realize it

Lynchian

>chrissy is confirmed poltard
It's hilarious because it's absolutely something Chrissy would get into and then go into conspiracy rants while high or drunk.

what time?

WOKE UP THIS MORNIN
HUH HUH HUH HUH?

Wooden doors, Tone!

kek