Any Television & Film that explains what the fuck is their problem?

Any Television & Film that explains what the fuck is their problem?

Attached: 1646848734279.png (280x598, 65.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxJHecyYBno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's in their blood. They don't want to be happy, but that's not enough for them. They also don't want anyone else to be happy.

The Russian military is utterly embarrassing. If this war has shown anything, it's that western Europe has nothing to fear from Russia.

>forgetting about winter war, their biggest failure

Russia still has nukes.

If your government wasn't ruled by Jews Patton and the US army could have pushed on to Moscow like he wanted to at the end of World War 2. Instead you got gave Eastern Europe to Russia, built the USSR, created the Cold War which subsequently covertly spread Marxism via media and education institutions leading to your own country and Russia now being a fucking mess.

Why can't they win bros?

Attached: 1646168744226.jpg (808x944, 61.98K)

Attached: педик пропаганда.jpg (783x500, 131.33K)

At this point I would be very skeptical if even 10% of their nukes are usable.

Russia is a weak country that can't support a strong military. Despite that the entire world treats them as this big boogeyman who will take over the world and is stealing elections. The already weak country gets constantly fucked over with sanctions, people refusing to trade with them and America meddling with their allies bombing Syria and rigging elections in Ukraine where they are trying to rid them themselves. Then as the entire world clutches their pearls about the big scary Russia they build NATO bases on their borders.

You chase a weak country into the corner and they lash out. What the fuck did people expect to happen? People aren't going to learn anything from this either, they'll just call you a Russia shill if you bring any other perspective than ''Russia big scary evil, kill them all, but also haha look how weak they are lol''

1% is enough to destroy Western Europe and North America

Attached: потворні свині.jpg (1000x500, 279.88K)

if they were losing fr, these posts wouldn’t be necessary

They're still killing civies in Ukraine, if anything Western Europe should fear them sperging out and attacking DESPITE having a weaker army.

>if oxygen was real, stating the fact that oxygen is real wouldn't be necessary
>by the way they'll win any day now....any day

>Russia invades Ukraine
>Russia is the victim here!
What did they mean by this?

No, it isn't. youtube.com/watch?v=dxJHecyYBno

Attached: Російські собаки.jpg (1291x827, 169.11K)

Case in point. Literal retards.
These nutjobs will never figure out why Russia invaded Ukraine.

If that is the case what's stopping them from creating functional ones? They've got like the 5th most uranium reserves across all nations and the only nuclear power amongst the top producers.

Attached: педофіл.jpg (640x317, 23.77K)

Lack of nanas

Attached: 1645994095668.png (600x600, 341.51K)

>America meddling with their allies bombing Syria
Russia wasn't allies with Syria when America started bombing it, they actively chose to become allies because they sensed a geopolitical opening to spread their "sphere" and they were right.
>rigging elections in Ukraine
No evidence for this, keep coping.
>You chase a weak country into the corner and they lash out.
By invading a weaker country then getting assraped by them?

Attached: свиня.jpg (1804x1150, 623.45K)

They invaded because Putin believed that the sanctions would be limp wristed and that they could take the country in a couple of days. Turns out he was wrong and now I hope the sanctions stay in place until they leave Ukraine (and Crimea)

At this point it's either corruption or incompetence.

Attached: 1647890638871.jpg (640x869, 119.56K)

>MUH 8 YEARS OF BOMBING DONBASS
>UKRAINIANS STARTED THE WAR IN 2014!
Except Donbass was the one that started the whole thing

fixed

Attached: 1649587704586.png (280x598, 63.95K)

you should've put the USSR flag on left 3,4 and 5

Donbass orchestrated Maydan and overthrew elected goverment in Kiev?

It's same with the China too. Only China didn't win a single war (unlike Russia). But "big evil China totally gonna fuck us". Western goverments are pathetic.

The West has been in decline for the past 20 years. Low white birth rates and the promotion degenerate LGBT "values" along with mass non-white immigration are proof.

>russia is incompetent but also russia is so strong that if we dont pay 30 gorrilion dollars to our american masters russia will destroy us all
which one is it?

>digging trenches around Chernobyl and staying there for a month
KEK what the fuck

Attached: 1649508871117.jpg (300x300, 6.38K)

>Russia incompetent and it's important to put money into its destruction
Simple as

>who knew Finland loosing 1/5 of the territory is actually the biggest Russian failure

The Ukraine isn't a real country, this is like if Virginia invaded West Virginia. The Ukraine literally translates to "the borderlands of western Russia". There is zero genetic difference between European Russians and Ukrainians.

>antifa mugshots or russians?

Five of these were Soviet fucks-up specifically happening during inner unrest and/or cvil wars.

there's zero genetic difference between you and a retard

I hate Russia but I like their winter hats, I wear one and a Russian winter jacket. It’s comfy and snug when it’s cold and raining.

Attached: 0C91D02B-50DF-49DF-8B85-01A6F139B27B.jpg (430x612, 51.01K)

>There is zero genetic difference between European Russians and Ukrainians.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pociяни aзiaти

j-just two more weeks

Attached: 1649181960530.jpg (1545x967, 189.87K)

>/pol/tards now arguing that the right of self determination, nationalism, different languages and cultures are in fact a bad thing
You guys are the biggest tools

>hoholthread
Wow, who knew!

Haha yeah
Remind me who owns that land today? Asking for a fren.

Attached: ka4Gmd0.png (516x1599, 261.59K)

>Russia tries to conquer it all like it did many other countries in Eastern Europe
>fails and sues for peace
>decades later vatniks shills: hey guys we won the Winter War!
>meanwhile all the other countries Russia invaded are now allied to its greatest enemies and Finland is considering joining them
Good job Russia!

I am not a military man but I have to wonder: Firstly, how is Chernobyl an important enough military target and secondly, why did the common soldiers even follow the order to dig around in its soil?

What about self determination and culture of blacks in America?

Aren’t parts of it still active power plants?

The soldiers are retarded 18 year olds who had never heard of Chernobyl.

unironically we hava a chance for Chernobyl Season 2 now

I don't know. It still seems rather outlandish to capture and hold Chernobyl of all places.
But maybe I just don't recognise military genius when I see it so what do I know

If you weren’t a redditfugee you’d know most of /pol/ agrees niggers should either be shipped back to Africa or just given about 10 states and then left to chimpout on their own.

>fails and sues for peace
You forgot to mention Stalin winning WWII and having Finland at his mercy by 1945. If he wanted to take it all, he easily could have. But he chose to try and repair relationships with Finland goverment instead (which worked out better for both countries in the following decades).

like theres literally a script

As a hohol I won't deny that Maidan was most likely sponsored by the west. But I don't think we really had another choice here. Yanukovich was ramping up the corruption, he barely did anything for the country, and he literally lied about the thing people voted him in power for. He said he will sign the EU trade deal without any problems. Suddenly problems appeared. People started protesting. Yanukovich started violently trying to shut people down, but unlike Putin he pussied out very fast which made a bigger uprising possible, here's where west came in.
You can say that the west is also corrupt which is true, but the corruption levels are incomparable. Russia also always tried to suppress any nationalism. In fact it is much more successful in that than muh evil globohomo EU. Any true nationalism or anything close to that in Russia is now basically eradicated, even some borderline underground, small movements get raided by the police (recently a nazbol meeting "Listva" got raided, and they seethed because "b-but we support the special operation"). Also, unlike Russia, the west at least respects our borders.

Those are some powerful fucking eyebrows though. You wouldn't be able to punch him in the face, they'd cushion the blow.

Those hats look retarded with the flaps up and the one in the picture is just too fucking tall. Their coats is the true sovietkino.

>he doesn't want a miniseries about irradiated russian supersoldiers trying to take revenge on ukranian tractors for stealing their tanks

Guarantee if you put 5 Russians in a room with 5 Ukrainians you couldn't pick out which is which

Go stage another war crime and suck on your jewish comedians schmeckle jewgaynian

You look like a fucking doofus guaranteed

Stalin was justly afraid of a nuclear exchange with the West and wanted to build up his reserve of nukes since he only got his first one in 1949. Then he died in 1953 and thankfully more sane individuals came to power.

jews are more white than russians are

of course, you put 5 serbians and 5 latvians and you couldn't either

There's still a functioning nuclear plant there, so they wanted to seize it and cut off power to a lot of Ukraine. They tried to make Ukraine's scientists explain to them how it worked but they either refused or the Russians were too stupid or both, so they just camped around it. About the second question, beats me.

It doesn't matter. I too am a russian winter hat enjoyer and they are really good in cold weather.
The fact that you may look a little silly is well worth the warm ears

big mad

there should be 4 countries: white, asian, black, spic

Attached: 2080.png (860x666, 59.67K)

This thread is brought to as courtesy of CIA. Remember goys, its russian fault your are being demographically replaced in your own country.

We're talking about white people in a white nation here, keep it up. Why else do you think Europe is so happy to accept Ukraine's refugee?

>if they were losing you wouldnt be taking about it

Ok Ivan we all believe you

>this is what amerimutts actually believe

Bullshit Serbs are swarthy turks that would be way easier

>why did the common soldiers even follow the order to dig around in its soil?
Dangers of radiation killing you in twenty years

>the CIA being shit means Russia good!
Fuck off vatnik.

>letting Russia shit all over a white country to OWN the kikes and the libtards