So yeah, if you hear something about those kids and that wife hit me up on discord or something

So yeah, if you hear something about those kids and that wife hit me up on discord or something

Attached: 214C9D67-316E-4DD9-B351-EEEFF4F2E08E.png (640x484, 356.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2YtpL89zXA
donotpay.com/learn/inmate-mail-rules-and-regulations/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfg861hO-Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does he have an iphone notch on his head?

What’s a good documentary on this guy

What do you think he's doing right now? Also Shannon was a cunt but the kids didn't deserve it and this man will be burning in the hellfire come judgement day :)

>me very sad

Attached: smile.jpg (1923x1242, 250.81K)

and you all told me comedy was a dying art

I thought there was only one, American Murder. I'm not really into True Crime stuff but this is actually really interest

Masturbating on horny fan female letters.

>What do you think he's doing right now?
Losing his mind in some white cell.
>Also Shannon was a cunt but the kids didn't deserve it
True.
>this man will be burning in the hellfire come judgement day :)
God doesn't exist. Hell doesn't exist. Heaven doesn't exist. Chris will face no punishment in the afterlife.

this is the more balanced one

youtube.com/watch?v=D2YtpL89zXA

God wills if, user. God wills it.

Thanks dude, I will check it out.

Hi it's chris ama haha

Does he receive letters? I've been thinking about writing him.

>oh yeah totes miss them
>Let's see.. there was Shanann... Bella Mar.. Mary? Marie? and the third one...
>Jeez really gets me down in the dumps

Attached: images (7).jpg (265x190, 9.33K)

He's a preacher now. We all like to think he's suffering but he said he found God and he provides spiritual counseling to other inmates.
If repenting does not get you into heaven then what's the point of religion? oh that's right to cope with your fear of the afterlife

>TAR HEELS

Holy shit

>have daughters
>kill them
Really gets the old nogging going.

Attached: Hits pipe.jpg (600x681, 62.28K)

Can it all be put down to going from fatty to fit?

Was it roid rage?

Attached: cwdownload.jpg (225x225, 9.72K)

a serious conversation; this man is not evil. throughout his life he clearly was a caring man and cared for his sick wife.
a moment of madness which ruined his entire life. its hard to understand how he genuinely thought what he was doing was right

donotpay.com/learn/inmate-mail-rules-and-regulations/

god doesnt exist lmao

a serious reply; you are an idiot and there is no situation where killing little kids, especially your own children, is not evil.

This can't be real. What the hell.

the act is evil. the man I dont know.

Why do atheists find it funny that they believe in nothing after death? I've never understood that.

user we can all tell you're going through your edgy athiest phase. Nobody cares.

he was a malleable pushover. his wife walked all over him and made him constantly unhappy. then a better girl made him happy then she subtly (possibly directly) convinced him to eliminate his obstacles. buttslut is probably 75% responsible for this

Explain this then, chud

Attached: 1643557058297.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

it's really not a belief. everything you experience is through your brain synapses and nervous system... why do you think you cant remember shit from before those developed in your life? what do you think happens when those shut off? You stop experiencing things.
listen man i'm seriously envious of you that you're able to lie to yourself to the point of not being afraid of death. but some people just aren't that simplistic

You've solved the hard problem of consciousness that has stumped philosophers for centuries? wow good on ya

But I am afraid. I'm just not the one pretending to think it's funny, as so many seem to.

user we can all tell you're going through your retarded theist phase. Nobody cares.

Atheists should get red pilled about religion because of Chris Watts. None of their painstakingly accurate philosophy or demoralizing esoteric knowledge is replacement for being baseline attractive, treating women like shit, and saying a bunch of magic words. Sad.

>implying people from centuries ago knew anything
basically anyone from before 1600 knew less about reality than the average zoomer does

youtube.com/watch?v=Xfg861hO-Ag

Why does this guy look handsome and ugly at the same time?

What an idiotic combination of words. It is not too late to delete this post and revise this nonsense.

I hope Christopher Hitchens sees this bro!

never underestimate a man's efforts to stop the barage of chicken nuggets

the fact that he's cut acts as a distraction from the fact he's very average looking

>OH N-

Literally me
>date psycho cunt
>turn into miserable unemployed underweight alcoholic
>date current gf
>happy, got a job and getting /fit/

I literally don't need idols or books or anything really to realize all religions are man made. and i'm not an atheist i'm an agnostic.
Any god that exists wouldn't make some easily misinterpreted list of rules and then just disappear. if anything god is a passive watcher who doesn't give a shit about specific rules

what the fuck is wrong with white people? :/

>there is no situation where killing little kids, especially your own children, is not evil.
They threw the first nuggie. That's justification enough.

now imagine if the new girl was a psychotic control freak who took advantage of you in your vulnerable state to see if she could convince you to commit the ultimate sacrifice for her

Jesus christ the seethe is real
Alright I'll watch it, fuck you user, I'm so sick of watts

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-10-13-03-50-056_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x2400, 818.51K)

Kek

God those are some ugly kids

THIS
A) good exists. B) he has a sick sense of humor

everytime I see a photo of a happy young white family now I get Chris watts vibes

>grug do dance
>sky make water
>grug dance make skywater

Attached: B4B3BC81-ED23-4B2F-8D84-82D75A3FA891.png (300x168, 7.41K)

Grow up kiddo

Shanann seems like the worst. Being married to her would be hell.

To be honest it doesn't really matter how hard you pretend to believe or actually believe. you will return to endless nothing either way

>it's confirmed

Attached: 4564593.jpg (3292x4000, 1.3M)

awww baby meant to make a new thread but replied by accident

>admit to the crime or else you'll get the death sentence
How is this allowed?
It's a recipe for false confessions

Saw a couple like them in the supermarket.
I walked pasted them as they were squabbling, she had this shrill voice and was saying 'i just told you that, why don't you listen' and as I walked passed the guy locked eyes with me and looked so tired

Hopefully will smith will do something next lmao

It's simple. If you think the prosecution has strong enough evidence to convict you then take a plea and accept their deal... don't waste everyone's time and roll the dice. (let's not forget he DID confess to killing shanan)
however if you think evidence is weak then simply don't plea.
hes lucky they didn't take him to trial and execute him.