Severance

Helly edition

Previous thread

Attached: 1287b800-9458-11ec-930f-7f6ed8319afd_800_420[1].png (800x420, 434.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1513044577372241923?cxt=HHwWhoDUudqBtf8pAAAA
putlockers.li/tv-show/severance-2022_UnUrMjNaZjFiSTg9/S01E09/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happens to the innies now? Memory wipe, innie Helly is too dangerous to still be there

How much do the innies reflect the true personalities of their outies? Does Helena actually want to escape from her family?

irv and dylan will be fired, mark and helly will be kept on the severance floor

Outie Helly is a bitch and the innie version is a bit mental herself. She’s most the stubborn and headstrong out of the 4 and tried to kill herself pretty quickly

old fat blond woman was fired and might not be trusted. they only know helly was compromised and the next season will probably be about saving her.

POST A TORRENT LINK OR MEGA LINK TO EVERY EPISODE IN 4K QUALITY MINIMUM OR FUCK OFF YOU SHILL PIECE OF SHIT

I was just reading a leak for season 2 somebody posted, apparently next season they’re really going to up the ante on the torture for the innies. The plan right now is to literally hold them captive by shooting them into outer space. The thinking is Lumon is going to send them cheesy movies, the worst they can find. They’ll have to sit and watch them all, and they’ll monitor their minds. Now keep in mind they can’t control where the movies begin or end, and they’ll have to keep their sanity with the help of their robot friends.

>tried to kill herself pretty quickly
It was the smart move after being told that the other part of you doesn't think you matter.

There’s signs in the surgery scene that her chip is maybe installed wrong. Not deep enough, which is why she’s so disgruntled.

Helena will make sure Helly get wiped and maybe moved to other department.

It took me a bit but then I got the reference you son of a bitch. Good one.

post helly webms please and i will compile them to host on a dedicated server for all anons to enjoy

Attached: helly clavicle.webm (1918x802, 3M)

Attached: cat smile.png (726x721, 766.37K)

My guess is Helena used to be the stubborn and rebellious type that hated her family but now is part of the company. She’s a PR experiment

Attached: helly.webm (1918x802, 3M)

>spoonfeed me
Yeah nah. Learn how to use the internet, kid.

Attached: mad barry.jpg (239x339, 22.67K)

Attached: helly ass.webm (900x800, 2.61M)

does anyone know what that "half blink" helly does at 0:07-0:08 does is called? where the eyelids come below the iris but don't make contact with the bottom of the eye?

The reveal about what that damn camera was for blew my mind.

It's called a Dutch Wink.

How did she do this?

Attached: 1648897001192.webm (1194x500, 2.92M)

She has force powers.

if thats the ultimate goal then why are mid-level management full time?

GOD imagine the smell

>mdr
>numbers are negative feelings
>they delete them

Clearly they’re purging negative thoughts from other innies.

Because you need people to facilitate the transition. Furthermore people like Cobel are such deep Lumonites that they’re maybe already seen as perfectly balanced in Kier’s eyes. Or at least they try to be.

I suspect Mr. Milchick might be an Innie who passed all his tests and replaced his Outie. But Rebeck, the girl with glasses at the book reading, is 100% an Innie who graduated off the severed floor. Same with the black dude, Patton, and maybe even the blonde, Denise.

feels like some eps could be cut and add 1 or 2 more eps to be a complete conclusive mini-series

> Clearly they’re purging negative thoughts from other innies.
Or themselves.

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1513044577372241923?cxt=HHwWhoDUudqBtf8pAAAA

>Watched episode 9 of "Severance." It was a great final episode, although a little sluggish in the middle. Couldn't have asked for a better cliffhanger! This dystopian story depicts a world of ultimate work balance that divides the workplace (work) and home (personal).

>Severance, produced and directed by Ben Stiller and written by Dan Erickson. Different from Orwell's dystopian novel "1984" about total social control. This new cut proposes a separation of employer-employee relationship from the post-industrial revolution to the present.

Stay on your subreddit midwits

>have ps4
>get 3 month free trial of Apple+ to watch Severance
>there is literally nothing else that interests me
Holy shit what an abysmal service. I know Apple fags love to flush money down the toilet, but paying to watch Oprah...

Seriously? That must be the easiest 'mystery' to solve. We've seen how Lumon have been trying to convince the world that severance is good and one way to do that is by documenting moments where the innies smiling at work. You dont think Milchick is keeping those photos to himself do you?

Speaking of photos, that Lumon's Legacy of Smiles room feel suspicious as well. Especially when they noticed that the photos were rotated.

How can you watch til the end and still think it was about workplace balance? That metaphor has been thrown out the window since the first ep.

Why the fuck is Cobel still loyal to that company? If I was fired like that I would bring down the company too.

where was the door they used in the first episode when Helly tried to leave a bunch of times, and when the boss was fired? why did they never try to escape from there?

What's it about then?

She has an altar to the family that runs it. It's not just a regular job to her

fully integrated severed

>why did they never try to escape from there?
Did you miss the episode where Helly tried that? She just turned into her outie who then came back inside. Mark said he did the same thing when he first joined.

yeah sure, but leave with a letter or something.

Worker roll call!

The stairs have the "symbol detectors" too - whatever they happen to be.

she was laying down on the floor

What the fuck is this nig's problem?

Attached: severance.s01e09.1080p.web.h264-cakes.webm (720x300, 342.09K)

He did what they do, stole credit.

severely severed

i'm sure his strange behaviour will be explained in s2. prolly some severed incognito investigator or something

Was it every explained that whole no food thing in the first episode?

yes, in the very same episode mark eats food

still doesn't explain why there was no food for the dinner party.

Guys I'm putting together a pitch for a new Apple TV+ show. Thoughts?

Attached: HFE.png (1294x1000, 1.69M)

>watching Apple TV shit

is it actually good? should I pay $5 to watch this?

Attached: 1572481751404.png (661x998, 912.76K)

>the creator said they can wrap everything up with 3 or 5 seasons time

Thank God. I was hoping for a mini series but I'm content with either 3 or 5 seasons. Hopefully 3.

its possibly something that we'll see in the next seasons, but it's more likely they were just tryhard alternative douchebag friends

Why don't you torrent it or find a streaming site retard

Okay but I call dips on fucking her first and 2nd.

His strange behaviour was explained when we first met him, he's a pseudo-intellectual who's stuck so far in his own echo chamber he's pretty near in a cult.

you don't need to pay user...
putlockers.li/tv-show/severance-2022_UnUrMjNaZjFiSTg9/S01E09/

Because they follow fads. It was probably made extra weird to go with the atmosphere Lumon gave off.

thanks user

ITT: viral marketing of a show promoting homosexuals and inter-racial relationships.

Attached: homotv.png (840x572, 19.02K)