Cast him

Cast him

Attached: IMG_20220409_230313_207.jpg (1239x1280, 150.48K)

Well I'd be inclined to cast this man if I knew who the fuck it was.

any proof he raped kids?

>Boopyxehhble

>X0pllobebbleph3

Is that his Counterstrike Go ID?

yeah his face in the videos he uploaded of molesting kids.

Ukraine is Russian rightful claim

russia is Mongolian rightful claim

kivan

in the video he puts an eyeliner in a 5 month old baby and then he licks it, you can see the baby was sleeping and when he puts the eyeliner up the ass the poor little fella tries to crawl away, truly demonic

we're putting together a team

Attached: 1649529368337.jpg (589x803, 58.64K)

qr?

based

I'm sorry but what the actual fuck??

source please

Ukrainebros.. are we the baddies

No. Your subhuman neighbor is

Polandbros, we got too cocky

so did this really happen? I want proof without actually seeing it

Oh she is just bit shy. Probably just someones daughter visiting her pa

You Ukies are as subhuman as the Russians, but with a weaker military and the circumcised cock of the Jewnited States in your mouth. Seethe and dilate. lol

what is everyone talking about?

>weaker military
Don't you feel embarrassed to say this kek

yeah that shit was posted to even some of the normie social media platforms for like a whole day. this is the exact description of what one video was. could be more out there. Who the kid is and where it took place is still a question. But he really did film himself molesting a kid and his face is clearly in the video.

He just did, ok?

russian soldier filmed himself raping kids

Whats so bad about Poland?

Based and historically true.

Attached: russian_empire.png (800x800, 226.94K)

in pol there was a source to Twitter

a kid he was not, literally a baby, not even half a year old

Just Russian things

no that based desu

No. Don't you feel embarrassed to have still not gotten back Crimea 8 years after its annexation using Ukraine's supposedly stronger military? kek

Literal hohol propaganda. All you've done is lie and bait libtards on twitter with your bullshit while your country gets decimated, but hey atleast you got that 13 yr old white whore to put your flag in her handle

Tell us how many dead generals you have kek

lol never gets old

Attached: 243.png (680x414, 105.79K)

Ukraine lost tho

Why is Russia so backward compared to Western Europe and the United States of America, bros?

lmao what a fucking cope

>make up bullshit
>people demand source and verification
>HAHAHA VATNIK DETECTED LOL THE GHOST OF KIEVERINO WILL BLOW YOU FASCISTS UP OH ITS KYIV BTW

Attached: 33d.jpg (580x426, 33.82K)

Zelensky is still alive and the "nazis" are currently in charge waiting for new shipments of western weapons.

Russia Military BTFO by one of the poorest nations in the world - tell us more about this Russian "Victory".

>MY COUNTRY IS ON FIRE AND MY PEOPLE ARE FACE DOWN IN DITCHES BUT ATLEAST I GOT THOSE RETWEETS

Attached: 1647182677721.png (1080x941, 252.58K)

Pretty sure I just saw first guy from the left fight in the UFC

>pulls out of north because couldnt take kiev
>shitload of dead soldiers and generals
>only easternmost parts of ukraine taken
Ahhhh yes. The good old russian victory

Still not getting back Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk. Seethe, cope and dilate. lmao

Attached: mountain_city.jpg (954x663, 255.38K)

Attached: running-around-like-chicken-without-a-head-vector-id165730112.jpg (612x612, 23.11K)

>implying killing Zelnsky was ever part of plan
>implying Ukraine still even has a military that's not been reduced to random warbands mounting failed raids on Russian columns
>implying donbass and luhansk aren't already taken
>B-BUT MUH UKRAINE IS NOT ENTIRELY REDUCED TO RUNBLE THEREFORE RUSSIA LOST CHUD
cope

Just stop being mean to Ukraine, okay?

Are you not tired of constantly getting btfo?

>>implying killing Zelnsky was ever part of plan
Holy shit this is meme tier
>day 1
>WE ARE GONNA TAKE KIEV MUH HISTORICAL RUSSIAN LAND
>month later
>uhm akschually we were never going to take kiev. look it up, okay

>strategic retreat and manevering...LE BAD
>taking Russian majority territory as defined in initial objectives is...LE BAD
>falling for Ukrainian and globohomo propaganda about buh dead generals is....LE GOOD
Ukraine lost Biden lost you will never be a woman

we will see about that lmao
russian military backpeddaling as we speak, superpower bows down to small ukraine haha

Why is it those warbands forced Russia to change its overall military strategy? It's strange to me that roving warbands are able to down multiple jets / helicopters of a supposedly "1st world" military.

Was it a grand Russian plan to embarrass its armed forces and make its military hardware look like shit that won't hold up in a fight?

Cope and seethe. Kiev was never part of the plan, Donbass Luhansk and prevention of Ukraine joining NATO were the only defined objectives. Russia mounted a full scale invasion and globohomo could do nothing but screech in the background, this in itself is a great victory.

Russia has already accomplished its objectives, now it's simply mounting pressure on Ukraine by encircling and disrupting supply lines to force Zelensky into signing official documents of never joining NATO and being neutral/pro russian for the foreseeable future. Russia literally won no matter what your tranny friends on reddit and twitter say

You are not white, let alone human.

>Kiev was never part of the plan
hahaha THE COPE

>Cope and seethe
aha haha ahha ahhahahahahhahah

>down multiple jets/helicopters
>literally 5 actual aircrafts have been confirmed destroyed
Lmao the absolute cope, Russia has forcibly yanked away the majority Russian regions, openly reinforces and moves it's military around Ukraine with negligible resistance and soibois like you still can't face the facts kek. Russia won cope harder ukrop shill.

This is actual comedy. Keep coping bro

Attached: 1629136903390.jpg (1198x568, 107.6K)

where are all the good webms of ruskies and Ukrainians fighting

trust the plan

there is another

Attached: dibs.png (2000x1554, 1.04M)

The way they think.
>im smart everyone else is stupid
>im a shoe seller but i know more about football and rocket science than the people who actually work at that field
>everyone hate us for no reason
>it dosent matter how shitty my life is as long as my neighbors and friends life is worst than mine
>i hate west but all of them migrate to west countries and still claim the west is shit and russia is alright (tho all of them try to leave it)

Ukraine has not retaken any lost territory, Russia simply mounted a feint on Kiev to fool Ukrainian retards into needlessly reinforcing the city and wasting military resources while Russians easily snatched away Donbass and Luhansk. Now they could literally turn Kiev to rubble if they wanted but they do not, instead they'll reinforce captured territories and take their own sweet time to advance cause they know the war for Ukraine was won within the first 2 days of their invasion.

You're literally

There are at least seven videos of KA-25 helicopters and shitty Sukoi jets being downed by ATGMS or SAMs on twitter / gore sites.

Like the typical russian NPC, you will say "prove X is not X in 20 different ways see you can't trust anything therefore Ukraine is losing / killing its own people" and you consider that a winning argument.

Cope and seethe as much as you want Ivan, your daily borscht will only be getting more expensive here on out thanks to daddy Putin.

Corruption off the charts and no skilled immigration of talents
Russia GDP is around Spain GDP, now compare the 2 countries dimensions on the map. Imagine defending russia

Attached: 173727747727.jpg (1125x1837, 180.48K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 11-57-24 _tv_ - Television & Film - Catalog - 4chan.png (892x460, 405.81K)

The US didn't lose a single aircraft to enemy fire in Iraq. And that wasn't against "warbands" as you describe them but a fully organized and constituted military.

>monke talking about sub80IQ subhumans
cute

>7 such videos
Sorry for not being clear, I meant footage that's not from literal videogames

Based. The Mongol Empire mogs the Russian Empire.

the copium this guy is on is unreal, give me some of that

They lost a fuckton of apaches

Jesus how can a human body tolerate these levels of cope

>let me just lose these men and resources while sieging kiev to prove my stratetic war prowess

So Finnish ain't mongols after all?

>Use elite VDV in suicidal mission
>Waste 4th guards division
>In a feint
tactical genius

Attached: 1648928737697.jpg (1003x1200, 174.26K)

brooooooofs

Attached: l8.jpg (751x500, 364.85K)

Iraq is in no way comparable to Ukraine that has the backing of the entire West. This foe is 10 times stronger than Iraq, combine this with the fact that Russia is not going balls in because they do not want to turn Ukraine into scorched earth and it's easy to see why Ukraine still has enough left over to mount some resistance.

Russia has full air superiority right this instant and could turn the whole of Ukraine into a blazing wasteland if they so wished, just because they don't doesn't mean they lost reddit tourist.

Russia is backward because of Russians receiving genetic admixture from Turks and Mongols. The wars of the past were fought for territories and resources. The wars of the present and the future are mostly fought for ideologies and technologies. But because present-day Russia is a 19th-century country with 21st-century weapons, it still fights wars for territories and resources. Russia has no soft power, so it has to rely only on hard power, whereas America (which is currently the world's sole superpower) has the most hard power in the world AND the most soft power in the world.

Attached: 165405749.jpg (850x969, 145.32K)

>14 yr old chubby COD experts explaining military tactics
Lmao these retards don't even know what a feint is, literally military warfare 101. Haha no wonder you're so deluded into thinking Ukraine is actually winning(KEK) when they've been btfo at every stage of this war

>begging for someone to post CP in this thread to "prove it"
Nice try Ivan you sick fuck.

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 25.94K)

hahahahahhah BTFO

Attached: F4537D34-CEDF-4CD4-BAAE-9C3941BB46DC.gif (498x278, 2.81M)

Russia does not control the airspace, Ukraine is using helicopters to deliver food and resources to cities in the south east.
It's sad that the strongest military opponent of the USA cannot take a poor country like Ukraine in a couple of days

We-we-we COULD win against Ukraine....But-but what about the OPTICS? We duh-don't want the West to be mad at us..........Logic isn't keeping together Ivan.

Your president burned you all for this shit and couldn't even get you the rape and pillage he promised. I would be mad too

>russian troll trying to do damage control on 4channel.org
wew lad, see you back on here when crimea, donbass and luhansk are under ukrainian control
wonder what you will say then lmao
>"economy in shambles, russia cut off from international markets, but our glorious leader has shown we can invade entire countries, that will show the west we are not to be trifled with!"

if you look carefully at this, you can see finns aren't very different from swedes, a touch closer to sami

Attached: Cluster analysis.jpg (2116x1262, 1009.26K)

Ukraine is never getting Crimea back., that's for sure.

USA couldn't even beat Talibans in 20 years.

Russia is a shithole, that's undeniable, but it's a shithole that stand up to American globohomo hegemony and that's why I support it. Anything that's a thorn in the side of American globohomo hegemony is good in my books.

Attached: vietnam_and_afghanistan.png (577x480, 194.21K)