AOT overtakes Breaking Bad as top show on IMDB

>Not a day has properly passed since the Attack On Titan Episode 78 became the top-rated episode on IMDb with a perfect score of 10/10.
>But, getting jealous of this a few fans of the popular AMC series, Breaking Bad started giving negative 1-star reviews to the series.
>In just 24 hours, Episode 78 climbed to the 2nd spot and received a user rating of 10 by almost 90% of the audience. Over 20,000 people gave a score of 10 on IMDb and praised the work of Studio MAPPA. Seeing this rapid progress, Breaking Bad fans started review bombing episodes of AOT that were featured in the top 10.

Attached: file.png (814x604, 435.58K)

ok dont care go dilate tranime loser lmao

yeah it's definitely breaking bad fans and not just sensible people who want to fight off the obvious reviewbotting by tranime faggots

>tranime fans spam 10/10s to bring their shit ass show to #1
>seethe when others spam to bring the rating back down

Attached: 1628130385413.png (603x660, 285.98K)

more evidence of the decadence around us, fanboys are so fucking retarded.

Don’t worry it will go down soon

Attached: 303E68FB-B6D1-4F7D-9581-2CFF0F2597B3.jpg (540x371, 115.32K)

They fucking gave Game of Thrones's Battle of the Bastards and the season 6 finale where the sept blows up a 9.9. I don't know how anyone takes IMDB seriously

>billions of animes
>reviewbot just this single one
I bet you believe that The Last Jedi was review botted by the Russian miliary too, tranny.

go back to tranny faggot
herbs in all fields
click+shift this tranny thread

>anime

Attached: 95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif (480x228, 501.17K)

>n-no ur the tranny
great argument btw
hang yourself

but its automatically worse for being a cartoon so who's arsed lol

I disagree that being animated makes it worse but Attack on Titan fucking sucks and breaking bad is kino so it’s deserved in this case

It's pointless as the show is gonna nosedive harder than game of thrones with it's final episode unless mappa goes full anime original.

>IMDB is a trustworthy site to base your views on what's kino and what's not
Might as well trust Rotten Tomatoes while you're at it.

Attached: ICouldn_tmakesense.jpg (253x199, 7.28K)

>tranime
Fuck off back to Yea Forums and dilate about it you disgusting freak.

>and praised the work of Studio MAPPA
snktards are a joke

>implying breaking bad fans werent 10/10 brigading their overrated show

>CRAPPA
There's your answer.

Weebs are truly the worst.

The "review war" between these two is so faggy it's unreal, can't wait for the ending to drop and hopefully kill off SnKfags like how GoT imploded

Attached: ACKerman.jpg (2024x1777, 754.81K)

is attack on titan the white supremacy anime? generally being labelled something like that just means it's good, should i check it out?

Attached: pwss.png (1597x1000, 1.95M)

No that's just talk from butthurt Gooks and western journalists, the author supposedly is a Japanese ultranationalist or something but the ending is utter nonsense that retroactively ruins many of the characters (especially the MC) and final third of the story. Absolutely not worth reading/watching.

SnK is one of the worst anime ever made.

Samefag, you will never claim anime from us.

why is everyone shilling and rating it so high then?

Attached: cef.jpg (400x365, 10.82K)

It's supposed to have started off that way but eventually became a jew persecution analogy not indifferent from Harry Potter

They haven't seen or heard about the ending yet.

It was literally never about that
Retards latched onto the fact that the MC's faction was being guilt tripped about things in their history that they had no relation to in the present and immediately began self-inserting
All of that ignoring the fact that the story goes out of its way to show that everyone, no matter the country, is the same and it's just a game of chance whether your nature or your nurture decides to make you good or bad
Ignoring any of this requires some absolutely monumental cope but that's what Yea Forums (/pol/) is best at which is why you saw that discussion take place

>Yea Forums (/pol/)
So Yea Forums is /pol/, /v is /pol/, /qa/ was /pol/, and now even Yea Forums is? You ever considered that these are actually just universal opinions held by most users of this website?

Much of the fanbase has only seen the anime, and the terrible ending hasn't aired yet in the anime. I suspect because SnK was baby's first anime for a fuck ton of kids born in the late 90s they defend it rabidly and there was a time that it was a pretty interesting and well made manga/anime.

They are also one of the most defensive and mindbroken fanbases I've ever seen, even the ending which had at least one reason for literally everyone to hate only just split the fandom since many still loved it somehow. It was GoT-tier terrible, worse arguably, but at least with GoT 99% of the fandom walked out immediately after the ending it got. Even with the really shitty adaptation its getting now a large section of the fan will always give it 10s, they are like cultists who will defend whatever the author or studio does. I suppose you could always watch it and decide for yourself, but I strongly advise against it, its not worth your time or getting invested in.

CAN YOU PUT MORE GOOK SHIT IN HERE? IT'S NOT MUCH ENOUGH

Attached: 989371fd-2490-475c-9c0e-451511185a71_screenshot[1].jpg (854x480, 29.19K)

>now
I take it you haven't actually visited Yea Forums, let alone /snk/ since 2019
>You ever considered that these are actually just universal opinions held by most users of this website?
It's universally held retardation regardless of where it comes from because it's factually wrong and requires deliberate ignorance of the story's themes to claim

I lurk there every week or so. It's obviously a lot more aggressive and about gatekeeping but that's about it.

>It's universally held retardation regardless of where it comes from because it's factually wrong and requires deliberate ignorance of the story's themes to claim
What's factually wrong? Racism? Oh please, do entertain me

I thought SnK was ugly, boring bullshit long before this reveal but it was so satisfying to see the fanbase completely lose its shit and crumble with the final few chapters. Hunterchads we win again.

>deliberate ignorance of the story's themes to claim
Never mind I'm a retard. I don't care about this awful anime so even if I wanted to argue against this I can't.

Just wait till they see that awful ending.

>rating a show you like highly is now brigading it
Kill yourself retard

>imdb
Does that site seriously still get traffic without the forums?

My ironic weeb friend refuses to speak to me after I made fun of it. It's fucking crazy I thought this guy was normal.

America already has its version of the Rumbling.

Attached: _178b23f0-78a9-11e9-b041-b8edd22396b2[1].jpg (640x492, 24.04K)

The claim that it was always some subversive white supremacist message is what's factually wrong
The point of the story from the very beginning has been that anyone can be good or bad based on circumstance regardless of their point of origin
You have to miss out on reading 100 and 131 (arguably the two best chapters of the entire manga) to disagree with this, in addition to completely missing the themes of the story and erasing the existence of Onyankopon (an unambiguously sympathetic black guy) from your head

Imagine actually reading the manga of the anime equivalent to capeshit

You're right about SHITgeki but you Hiatusfags are barely a step up. At least Togashi will keel over before you get another chapter so no chance of a bad ending

Is attack on titan done yet or are they still making episodes? I refuse to start any show before it is complete after the GoT debacle

They made Season 4 into 3 parts because the studio sucks of which the 2nd just ended, so it will end in 2023 I think. Either way not worth watching, the original ending sucked and the studio isn't bold or competent enough to change it so don't even get into the series, save your time, pick up a good book or something instead.

I'm developing alternative movie review sites, which categorize users into patricians and plebeians, each movie having patrician and plebeian scores. Everybody starts in the plebeian category, but if you watch many pre-1990 movies, you will receive patrician status.

Attached: 887666.png (451x276, 116.82K)

>Episode with 0 Reiner gets 10/10
Well this is some kind of bullshit.

When the final episodes air the fans will be the ones review bombing

Yeah SnK's ending is worse than GoT's if only because there was the slight possibility of a good ending for SnK right up until the final couple of chapters. What a catastrophe.

Loved the manga until the finale. Does the anime still end with Eren bitching about not fucking Mikasa?

Yes. /pol/ runs Yea Forums, everyone knows this, and that other user needs to fuck off and stop coping about it.

They haven't animated that part yet. Another season's gonna come out in 2023

They split it into three seasons? Kinda explains why this season was received pretty well

You will never be a woman

Pretty sure togashi already retired

All I can hope for is that it completely tanks during the final final final season. I don't understand why it hasn't. WHY IS CONNIE FUCKING HELPING? WHY IS MISAKA HELPING? WHY IS JEAN? Maybe only armong has a raging 'this is too far' boner, but everyone else was enjoying the payback.

Yeah, anime-onlies have no idea about the shitshow they're about to witness.

>Cuckime
>Good
>After 78 episodes

>Blocks your path with 110 episodes of pure kino

Attached: 1647564079450.jpg (791x595, 72.44K)

SnKchads, we won.

I can't think of a series that plummeted off a cliff as fast as SnK. At least with GoT there was a more gradual decline to lower expectations. To go from the PATHS chapters to PIE DAHAHA and into hell so quickly is pretty crazy, hackery of proportions never before seen.

>Ereh, thank you for wrapping this scarf around my ne-ACK

Attached: ACK.jpg (640x1029, 170.58K)

snksisters I can't handle waiting for another year