I tuned out the rest of the movie once I heard “white privilege”. I’m not even white and this pissed me off

I tuned out the rest of the movie once I heard “white privilege”. I’m not even white and this pissed me off

Attached: A0886659-6501-40B3-A8FF-9D58F8E052D6.jpg (1500x1000, 425.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvGLawULKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the entire thing was an obvious attack at the entire wayne family

even if you remove that line, you are still left with the fact that the wayne family were murderers. the main canon of batman, why he became batman, trashed. can't have rich white people as "good guys". they have to be automatically bad.

Ya know if you kept watching, it turns out they weren't murderers.

>black jew talking about someone elses privilege

Attached: 1589848827068.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

This movie is heartless, soulless, bland and repeats what other better Batman movies did better and in less runtime.

You probably are white but whatever. I can't believe how fragile black people are, they're like little children who need constant praise despite being total assholes.

The daughter of Lenny fucking Kravitz no less.
The woman hasn't faced a day without luxury in her life.

I’m asian bugman and the amount of white guilt this movie tried to inflict on the audience was like a slap in the face

DC HATES WHITES
when is Yea Forums gonna wake up and acknowledge this? after they turn Superman black? Batman? it's already happening and liberal DCucks don't even say a word...
>Deadshot
>Wally West
>Batwoman
>James Gordon
>Manchester Black
>Tim Drake
>Supergirl
>Impulse
>Harvey Dent
>Hawkman
>Catwoman
>Black Canary
>Superman
>Batgirl
>Iris Allen
>Starfire
>Cyclone
>Hawkgirl
>Jimmy Olsen
>Perry White
>Booster Gold
>Constatine
>and on and on and on
I fucking dispise race traitor DC fans so much. It's not alright. And it's NOT OKAY.

Attached: Lucas_Fox_Arrowverse_0004.png (1215x1800, 3.45M)

Fragile working class whiteys. How does it feel? We get to spit on you and assimilate your icons while enjoying great wealth. This is what true conquest looks like and unlike what you tried to do with the Jews we get to cleanse the earth of your "race" with no opposition while using the most humiliating method i.e breeding your women.

White people literally don't give a fuck. Have you ever tried to offend a white person with racial slurs? It's water off a ducks back.

I only like the Nolan trilogy, so I don't care. DCucks deserve this and more for shitting Burton, Donner and Nolan movies for not being comic accurate even though they're the ones who put you on the map.

>they weren't murderers
thomas wayne would never ask a criminal like falcone for help

thomas wayne was always a good guy in the original comics. only recently, since batman r.i.p in 2008, the kikes started to ruin his character. they also did the same shit in the movie joker and in those telltale games. just pure character assassination.

rich white people = bad. that's the message.

The action scenes are obviously amazong but im bored out of my mind by this piece of shit lol

Holy fuck, fuck off Ben we get it you didn't like the movie.

Joker was not a supervillain origin story like it should have been but just some dude with mental illness with Batman characters mindlessly shoehorned and namedropped into the plot to draw audiences

>just pure character assassination
Character consitency doesn't exist in comics. Batman had a million additions to his lore.
You can consider Burton and Nolan movies character assassination as well by that logic.

>rich white people = bad. that's the message.
It's pretty much the message of all Marvel/DC comics since 1960s, since nearly all writers were left-wing.

Checked and keked. Fuck DCtrannies.

but say the word NIGGER and everybody loses their minds !

I called an old white dude a nigger and he lost his mind.

>You can consider Burton and Nolan movies character assassination as well by that logic.

not for thomas wayne. nolan even goes out of his way to show thomas in a good light.
youtube.com/watch?v=CPvGLawULKw

even a retard like nolan understood A BASIC LORE of batman. there are some things you shouldn't touch. making uncle ben a criminal defeats the whole purpose of spider-man as well. that means that he "deserved it", just like thomas wayne did.

jews love destroying everything they touch.

Statistically, you're not fucking outside your race Jaqueem. Most of the data I've read says other races won't even kiss you. Not to mention that your own women cheat on you with other races at a near certainty. I'm not entirely sure why you make these posts when the data's so accessible but hey, I've heard reading's not your strong suit.

Attached: whoops.jpg (2400x3000, 1.81M)

stop replying to bait you loser lmao

What is it like to get laid? Do you just stop worrying about stuff like this?

Marvel racewashes too! There's Kang (that one was obvious tho) and that side character from Thor!

Sarcasm aside, we know, DC is fucked beyond repair. Marvel pushed DC's shit in so far that it's spraying diarrhea out their mouths onto a paper plate and DC fans continue to lick it up, asking for another helping of liberal vomit.

no offense but I love having 20 versions of joker with no end in sight

BASEDC BLACK LIVES MATTER ANONS

Why did this story have a more terrible version of one of the Telltale season Batman games?

>I’m not even white
i tuned out of your post at this point

Attached: truth.jpg (181x250, 10.56K)

>im not even white
*barf

I'm calling your bluff on Booster Gold and Manchester Black - they already turned Black Canary black, dc is not that retarded

Not I good sir. When i hear nigger it feels like someone is dripping a hot melted cadburry easter egg in my ear while gwtting my dick sucked and Jarvis is rwading me a bedtime story. fucking cash no cap

I like the letter W by the way

3 hours was really too long for this film. It could have been 2.5 hours.

By 2 hours I was already wondering if this movie was over or not and needed to get up from my seat

DC is an anagram for CD. CD stands for Cardogg Dopkin wich is Klingon for only bitch made faggots still care about cape faggotry. Kys nerd larp normiekins

>any kind of media says something slightly negative about white people
>"ooooohhhhhhh my God I'm going insane aaaaaaaaaaaaah"
white fragility is reply holy shit, those are the same people that will call you snow flake for being mad at racist stuff in movies

People who post stuff like on here are white 99.99999% of the time.

you dont get to call anyone fragile nigger, your entire existence is calling out the names we call you and the systematic racism; retarded nigger

>Batman looks directly at camera
>we should all apologize for our whiteness

DROPPED

>What is this? A comic book page for ANTS?

average /pol/ intelligence lol

learn to greentext you fuckin fish

>because DCucks on TV have the superior intellect and are the cornerstone of humanity

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trust me I complain all the time nobody listens
DC = BLM in my book

it's kind of amazing how you think you're making something that makes a point, it's really sad. Constantly being in a circlejerk made you an utter moron

Reminder, I don't even believe in "da jooz" conspiracy theory, but these jews are living in a glass house and shouldn't be throwing stones.

This situation is going to deteriorate and turn to shit once "woke" starts pushing all the policies they want to penalize white people in favor of themselves and it has little effect on academic achievement, they will blame "systemic racism" more and demand more action while others question if there might be other reasons. We have scientific evidence of genetic differences between the races. Like I said I don't believe /pol/'s bullshit, I wish black people were as intelligent as us (on average), but facts are facts, it is unfair to drag white people down.

The race situation in America is going to deteriorate. We will have seen shit go down by the time we are old, I guarantee it.

Attached: hmm.jpg (693x770, 138.66K)

>I don't even believe in "da jooz" conspiracy theory
I'm not reading anymore of your post as you're an idiot but I will check those digits.

>I don't believe /pol/'s bullshit
>entire post is /pol/ rhetoric
What exactly is the bullshit part?

facts are pol retoric

Is it out on digital?
Asking for an essay.

Attached: tvFO59t1wVsAYIk0j.jpg (1000x625, 103K)

nta but do you really think it's not the capitalism but Jews are your enemy? like what kind of power everyday citizen who's Jewish have over you; you're just blaming a boogeyman instead of an actual problem

>No

I'm just asking a question faggot.

yet here you are giving me (yous) for my low effort shit post while overthiking it all. lurk more reddit faggot

im not arguing with a retard on Yea Forums, faggot

Kek, take a look at the pic that user posted and explain to me how capitalism is in anyway responsible for such ludicrous over-representation for jews in Ivy League schools.

this console war bullshit needs to stop
but yes I agree dc betrayed the white race and if I see a dc fan irl I'll throw a noose around her neck and drag her behind my truck
MARVEL RULES

Attached: 5905dbeb7f50f25770f5a33a8ce12f82.jpg (640x596, 47.76K)

He isnt talking about every jew in the world. just every Jew in the bank,TV,Pedowood,divorce lawyers, the faggot movement, etc. Now if you want to have a debate on this, you first need to educate yourself on just how many are in these institutions of power. Dont shit talk facts because it tells us just how naive you really are.
>there arent a lot of Jews in banking !

Ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaha

>Reminder, I don't even believe in "da jooz" conspiracy theory
>posts proof that jews are exclusively in all positions of power
>but that doesn't mean jews are in control of everything

I guess positions of power only hold power when I like it? Huh, didn't know I was a reality bender! Brb, going to spend the next 10 minutes intensely thinking brazil is a latin paradise, see it make their murder rates dissapear.

Attached: 1648762434426.png (1280x720, 38.28K)

If they really have to moral lessons, it would perhaps go down a tad easier if I wasn't lectured about privilege by the fucking daughter of Lenny Kravitz