It's official

It's official.

Attached: Capture35rt2.png (732x503, 584.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1513004792049815552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitch
Yo
Bitch
Yo
>It's been done

Better Call Saul (but also Better Call Mike to sort out a Mexican Cartel drug war)

>Cranstons only known for two roles a 90's comedic dad and a meth cooking drug kingpin with cancer
>Aaron Paul has nothing outside of BB
>they get to make easy money from cameos or dumb Netflix sequel movies

Sounds like an easy gig.

>My brother-in-law? My DEA agent brother-in-law? He’s onto Gus.

JESSE. JESSE.
WAKE UP.
WE HAVE TO RUIN THE LAWYER KINO

Jesse was even more annoying than Skyler was

Cranston does theater stuff and played Zordon in the Power Rangers movie that came out a little while back which was the best remake of all time.

XBOX

Lmao, it's over.

I hope reddit gets all hyped up about it but based Vince just makes this the last scene in the show where these two guys enter his office

This.

Yo
Mister
White

10 years later they're playing versions of their characters that are supposed to be 5 years younger than they were during the show? Brilliant.

i mean they still look the same so who cares

I was mildly disappointed we never got any flashbacks of Jesse as Walt's student in highschool, seems like a no brainer to include for either contrast to their future relationship or just comedic relief but it never happened.

Vince is a complete hack

Wasn't the show eventually meant to surpass Breaking Bad's timelind?

Did you forget Bryan Cranston as the dentist on Seinfeld?

Here are the leaks for the Walt, Jessie Cameo.

>Saul has got his car dirty after some lawyer shenanigans and trying to frame Howard.

>He heads to a car wash to get it cleaned.

>He goes to the encounter, a nerdy, timid man accepts his change.

>He moves to leave, before hearing something. "Wait"

>The camera turns back to the man. "You left 2 dollars."

>Saul goes back to collect it. "Ah thanks."

>The man speaks. "You know, I was thinking of taking that money, but then I would be breaking bad."

>Saul chuckles before replying. "Hah, well if you ever decide to Break bad, remember, you BETTER CALL SAUL.

>Both men chuckle before a balding teenager who looks 45 years old enters the car wash.

>"Yo bitch, I need another coating on my car, bitch!"

there's an episode in season 1 or 2 of BB where they mention they never really talked iirc

Or the therapist on curb

Cranston has been in a lot of movies. Yeah he will forever be Mr White/Hal but he has a good career. If you haven't seen it, The Infiltrator is a pretty good movie.

It literally starts with post-BB Jimmy working in a mall, they'd have "flash forward" scenes to his miserable current life in the first season or two. Dunno if they still do it, I need to catch up

Jesse had his moments. Skyler didn't have a single one.

Why did they spoil their own show?

was that fact the b&w intro bits occured After Saul fled at the end of BB supposed to be obvious?
Because when they clearly revealed it to be in one of the season 5 intros it blew my mind. I thought all this time that they occured pre-BCS instead of after breaking bad. Was that supposed to be ambiguous ?

reddit is MALDING about it.
the Yea Forums contrarian opinion would be liking it.

Need to generate hype, BCS still isn’t as mainstream or big as BB was

it was only a matter of time

Because prequels are already spoiled by default. They're just fanservice.

you have a crush on reddit

Aaron Paul now looks absolutely nothing like he did at the start of BB.

It's such a desperate move, they're literally begging 'please Breaking Bad fans, binge watch BCS, consume it ALL so we can make MORE MONEY from these IPs, look it's your favorite characters from that other show! It's like your marvel movies but in TV! It's a breaking bad multiverse! Metaverse! Crossover! Crossdress! You better catch up before the last season begins!'
They're literally waving a shiny object in front of the most retarded Breaking Bad fans so they want to consume their show just to see those guys and point at the screen like retards 'LOOK IT'S THEM I RECOGNIZE THEM!' without having a fucking clue what Better Call Saul is about. Stupid breaking bad fans only want to see breaking bad AGAIN, a reprise, that's why they don't watch Better Call Saul, and they complain that BCS is different, well of course it's fucking different, it's not trying to be Breaking Bad, not yet at least, but these retards are not gonna care about the great drama that Better Call Saul is, they just want to see Walter pull a Light Yagami and lots of mexicans and DEA shooting, because that's all breaking bad is to them

let it fucking die already. please dont make another fucking Walking Fag again that runs for 84 seasons. And with all the nonstop vidya i aks this: who the fuck is still in to zombies!!!?? Zombies are the first cape shitters. the same predictable bullshit and same story over and over and over again.

You're either blind or retarded.

TLDR fuck you and learn to Yea Forums blog baby

We’re going to get a breaking bad cinematic universe now

Good. Mix this universe with Fast&Bi curious, Marvel,DC, Walking Fag and NuWars so they all die in one gaint ball of shit.

why are people surprised about this? isn't the upcoming season the final one? of course they were going to show up.

JESSE! we have to collect royalties

>twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1513004792049815552
>it's fucking real

shouldn't have announced it

Skinny Pete and Badger: A Breaking Bad Story

Should I watch Breaking Bad even though I've been spoiled on the ending and a lot of the major events?

>Fan service cameo

At least Walt doesn’t have a mega mind

Attached: B581D514-4ADC-49E4-BEE0-AD1E9B5CD087.jpg (616x497, 22.39K)

how about you kill yourself instead, cunt

RIP BCS

>Skinny Pete and Badger: A Breaking Bad Love Story
jesus christ they've gone to far

You are clinically retarded. You have brain of a nigger or perhaps a woman

yes.
it's still nice to see everything come together.

God fucking damnit, I always said they should never actually overlap the two stories, what a dumb fucking idea

Imagine how great BCS could be if it didn't have BB faggots crying for more shitty cameos every episode

>character shows up on screen and you clap

the fate of every popular franchise

I feel bad for Peter Gould. This is obviously his baby and he has to constantly try to tie it into an inferior show that just happens to be extremely popular because it's about drugs and gangs and murders and other pleb shit

>cranston only did malcolm in the middle and breaking bad
>only
really?

he's said he's only known for, quit being a faggot

oh my god so much this! i will be so 4channel, shitting on every appearance. Reddit will not know what hit em)

stfu how does his retardation concern females in the least. Leave us out of your racist venting

those two things he is most known for are two of the biggest shows god damn ever, ya dingus nigger

The age difference is getting ridiculous now though. Mike always looked old and is the only passable one. The rest of them are far too old to be playing the younger versions of themselves.

Attached: based.png (964x666, 642.26K)