This guy is a 5 according to Hollywood

>this guy is a 5 according to Hollywood

Attached: MV5BMTkwMTY5ODA1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODYyNzAxMw@@._V1_.jpg (1383x2048, 3.2M)

Nothing wrong with being a 5

And?

he looks like an ayy, 5 sounds about right

This guy is a 3 but you know who's making themselves more appealing in movies

>it's another jewish incel fantasy about fucking the white woman

i thought that was reese witherspoon from the thumbnail

that's right, and very good looking women are 7s. it's almost as if they don't want to put genuinely average or repellent faces on a great big screen.

>5
i dont agree, he is a 7 or 8, because otherwise i would be a 3 or 2, and i dont like that.

jay baruchel is a lot lower than a five no offense jesus christ how ugly are you people

>7 or 8
delusional

is he really a 9 or 10?

He is a 7 or 8 if he tries but they intentionally uglied him down and its obvious. It's like when 30 year olds play teenagers like we get it dude you are actually 30 we can see through the make up

>jay baruchel is a lot lower than a five

Attached: jay-baruchel-1_5298.jpg (227x302, 15.18K)

>not even seth rogen could help him be a hollywood star
yeah I guess so bud sorry

Good looking for sure, but his lower half is a bit small.

>nobody posted the 10
fucking simp faggots

>He is a 7 or 8

Attached: Jay.jpg (634x838, 97.29K)

relentlessly jewish

>full head of hair
>clear face
thats all it takes

Yes he is ugly

loki looking ass

Only women are rated on the scale of 1 to 10 according to looks. For men it's looks, height, confidence, job. It's especially important if the woman is also successful, like in the case of the movie.

Hollywood has been brainwashing women into finding ugly white men attractive for centuries now. it's the average white man's strongest asset when it comes to finding a mate.

He looks like he stinks

>brainwashing women into finding ugly white men
>white
I think you mean Jewish

Attached: 69ce40cd343c922c4b9605038465de1d7f9c22adb4007a84396e7e2e8c330d66._RI_V_TTW_.jpg (1920x2560, 1023.18K)

looks like he would smell like stale cigarettes, weed and cheetos

What is this hairstyle called?

he's not white, he's jewish.

The slowly but surely hairline

He is a 5, though. 6 on a very good day.

Jew is not a race.

He was in Tropic Thunder which is better than anything Rogan has ever been in.

The concept of a "league" is for betas. There are no leagues for men. You either relentlessly pursue a hole till she gives in, feels threatened and submits or simply rape her and get it out of your system. Anything else is cuckery.

Did you jerk off into a sock before writing this post or is that still on tonight's agenda?

In Hollywood that is a 5. Maybe even lower, but most people that spend 20K or more on plastic surgery, so not really far

what is a race then?

I remember in the commentary track for Rules of Attraction Shannyn Sossamon wouldn't stop talking about how cute he was, even though he literally was in the movie for like 2 minutes

Attached: 455c6977bea6478441361b829dee7a01.jpg (802x1157, 110.99K)

QUI?

Attached: D73FBEEB-DBF5-4E91-8969-D775986E04B5.gif (746x559, 1.9M)

kek

Yeah it is dont be an idiot

me and my gf

That is the most irritating face i have ever seen in my life. A punching bag in human form.

whats next for this guy?

HUH wat u mean ??

yeah, he's average, why?

QUI?!!

To be fair, Alice Eve is a 7

Sorry Britfags, but if she was a 10, Hollywood wouldn't have kicked her to the sewer

he's sephardi (white) so that makes sense

Attached: 1507824021389.jpg (720x720, 56.01K)

More like how is she a 10

wrong
jews are attractive so pic related is the type of movie they make when denoting jews cucking white guys
"incel" movies are about the denominator itself: whiTe dudes

Attached: rightfully so.jpg (1400x2100, 421.89K)

he's absolutely useless and delivers zero funny lines

>Hollywood has been brainwashing women into finding ugly white men attractive for centuries now
and it still hasn't worked

tell that to her

Attached: woops.jpg (1280x720, 110.06K)

can i get the quick rundown on this meme? i saw a clip posted once but it was all in french. i know its about jews but what was the context?

qui

Well women basically hate twink-looking guys. I grew up skinny with high metabolism and I got only slightly more pussy than my fat friends. So I guess it is fair that he's considered a 5, but IRL being a famous actor bumps him up to a 9.

Attached: apuworkout.png (1022x1146, 494.23K)

Are there any Hollywood movies where ugly Christian men get paired up with attractive Jewish women

I believe a general was talking about a certain faction who control the media and threaten the security of France.

back to front comb over

Que?

Goon is fantastic at least