Ok at first it was funny but I'm starting to feel bad for Will Smith now

Ok at first it was funny but I'm starting to feel bad for Will Smith now

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-122839.jpg (1440x1799, 451.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-winters/2015/12/10-women-on-whether-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/
youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not. Fuck that cuck.

JEEEESUS CHRIST
The hits literally never stop coming for Will. He might be the first man to actually die from too much cucking

Attached: 1636383537876.png (1523x775, 308.82K)

bot thread

it's a shame the way she treats that man of hers

women aren't actually evil, right?

this should be a wake up call to Will but he’ll probably just cuck himself even more

Is this the reason why Allah, in all his infinite wisdom allowed honor killings?

It's funny because she basically saying Jaden ruined her life and she wishes she never had the other one

Attached: Evil-Woman.jpg (629x1217, 75.64K)

Genuinely evil person. Will Smith should be allowed to kill her like OJ

I'm excited for Will's death. Do you think he'll take Jada with him or just hang himself in the kitchen so she finds the body?

look up her mom

Christ alive is Jada an actual succubus or something? What drives a mortal to ritualistically destroy another human being like this?

Pulling an OJ Simpson is his only path to redemption now.

The forbidden fruit.

No, just most of them. So are most of us men.

this chick is an emotionless psychopath

Not really but when you have a base rate of 100 people kissing your ass and wanting to do shit for you it gets kinda easy to treat people like shit.

do not pity a man that lost all respect for himself.

Is her pussy game that good wtf is Will Smith doing he could have any 25 year old he wants.

#FreeWilly

Let's be honest, he's doing it for the kids. Ungrateful, terrible kids, sure.

Attached: 1642307560019.jpg (700x526, 34.32K)

sneed

i doubt it, his kids seems so dejected from him. i dont think he knows why he's doing any of this

So she's basically a narcissistic sociopath, right? There's no other reason she'd be doing this.

I always hated the way this cunt looked. For years she's had that condescending smug face and crazy eyes. Too bad covid probably won't get her.

Right. The difference is, men build the world. Women don't. Welcome to life.

Has there ever been a bigger cucking in all of history?
This is borderline performance art.

Rivelino is right once again

Louis CK is demoted to Cuck Prince
Will took the Cuck King crown

Attached: 1415581982515.jpg (500x375, 14.32K)

She's trying to revive her real love, Tupac.

more like cuck queen lmao. get it? because he's gay

it used to be robin william or brandon frashier for getting divorce raped with a fuck ton of alimony but this is just on another level. it's beyond real, almost fictional in how unbelievable it is

????????? He bitchslapped Chris Rock for your bald headed ugly fucking mug in front of millions and it's going to be on the internet forever and then you turn around and say this? What an unholy cunt.

You guys might not know this but Tupac had a gf when he died, Quincy Jones's daughter Kidada. And shes a much better woman than wack ass jada ever would be

Attached: Tupac-Kidada-Jones-at-Hotel-Principe-Di-Savoia-Milan-Italy.jpg (1023x801, 144.21K)

They're shit kids for sure, but Will loves them.
I really hope Will gets a wife upgrade

What kids? Jaden and Willow still act like they're ten, but they are adults.
Jada must be blackmailing Will or something. Just get the fuck out of there and slay some young hollywood pussy.
The worst thing was about how all the August shit came out, and Will was trying to justify it by saying 'M-me too I was enjoying this open relationship thing'. You fucking cuck.

He could easily find a 21yo that he relates to and could fall in love with. God be with him.

He had a bunch of bitches all over his dick. He also dated Madonna.
It's funny because Tupac shat on Quincy for having an interracial marriage, Rashida wrote an open letter about how rude this was, and later on he ended up dating her sister.
She also had a Tupac tattoo on her arm. She eventually covered it, though.

why are women like this?

I bet Will gets off on this shit. He's probably prepping several bulls right now.

Attached: fate of all men who are in the military.jpg (1024x1000, 474.58K)

>Yeah tell me again how you didn't want to marry me. Mmm yeah that's fucking hot. Now tell me how small and pathetic my cock is. HNNNNGGGGG fuck yeah, now quick, stomp on my balls

Attached: feminism.png (1055x760, 79.94K)

What do you get when you cross a spineless faggot with an egomanical black whore?

Bitch could have worked as a cashier at walmart

a bad ending

You call the police, user. You call the police.

Atleast it's not as bad as this chick

Attached: 1634077799237.jpg (644x327, 61.21K)

This is fake right? She admits she was selling sex for luxury living consensually and then calling it rape in hindsight. WTF

Attached: 1602549350706.gif (455x344, 989.49K)

>Not really
That's where you're wrong

Attached: 1634079047349.png (701x523, 49.75K)

Some are.

>sex work is rape
>therefore sex work should be illegal
I'm all for it I guess

thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-winters/2015/12/10-women-on-whether-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/

The real tragedy is that Chris Rock didn't double down.

>ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF WOMEN AGREE THEY TALK ABOUT user BEHIND HIS BACK AND KEEP HIM A VIRGIN ON PURPOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=J8TqhBIEbWA

>Prostitution that all parties mutually agreed to is rape
stupid whore

Attached: images.png (225x225, 14.67K)

Well he is where he wants to be apparently. If he hasn't divorced at this point he might just like that shit

he wasn't allowed by the producers

You knew what was to come after? You're a whore. That's why you're here. You better know what comes after.

>There's no other reason she'd be doing this
She's a woman. That's all the reason she needs for doing this

Attached: Look at how she makes it about herself.jpg (683x1154, 219.04K)

Im still waiting for some user to show me what is exactly "wrong" with an open relationship

Was he drunk at the Oscars? Getting that mad seems so out of character for him.

I wouldn't say 100%. Maybe 55%

Attached: 55% of young men are now incels.webm (1920x1080, 395.73K)

J-just a publicity stunt

Yeah dude women can be cunts but that's just some gay fanfiction a faggot redditor wrote.

honestly at this point it’s his fault

>be flirty with guy at work
>invite him over to your home
>maybe i lead him on, maybe i don't, teehee idk what i want!
>push him away, but "somehow" end up in a bedroom together
>immediately fold when he pushes for sex
>charge him with rape later when a bunch of groupthinking cunts on the internet urge you to
certified woman moment courtesy of reddit

Attached: women.png (929x1166, 138.93K)

Hopefully this bitch killed herself, but the sheer narcissism of that post makes me doubt it

read the first 20 pages of 1001 nights

All of them are, but it would be a lie to pretend they’re as bad as Jada. She’s an exceptionally bad case.