When did he become completely irredeemable?

when did he become completely irredeemable?

Attached: 96748544736.jpg (1400x1050, 136.44K)

when he started cooking up meth like a retard.

only very late in s5
People who complain about him poisoning the kid are retarded

only thing walt ever did wrong was kill mike

Attached: 1530387441000.jpg (1242x1388, 427.53K)

when he let jane die

That was justified. "legacy costs" my ass

When he married Skyler

100% this

correct

you can't justify it by saying jane and jessie would've blown his secret. that's completely unfounded.

when he became the one who knocks

giving jesse up to the skinheads

This. Thissss. It was the first truly innocent person he let die (and inadvertently killed because he knocked her on her back). That was too fucked up to ever be forgiven

This scene

Attached: D81B5EFA-1473-49C0-AA74-E7C66EAE01E1.jpg (828x454, 289.04K)

JK i stan Walter White, even if he did some shitty things

Attached: C96F3D79-0AB9-4403-B762-9B9828EC9A40.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

This.

>when did he become completely irredeemable?

I'd say when he killed off Mike's men. Up to that point he'd basically done what he needed to do to survive and then he got himself rich doing the exact same thing he'd already been doing. But killing Mike's men was a step beyond that, he could afford to pay Mike's extortion but he refused to because it offended his ego and he had a dozen men killed for it.

never
he was always based

The official accounts for Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul just dropped one of the biggest spoilers, and they're not even ashamed, it's such a fucking desperate move, the spoiler will be unavoidable anons I'm sorry, and it's 100% official from Peter Gould's mouth

you want him to try the same thing that got mike in trouble? why would he take that risk?

Walt was always 100% right

Never.
Anything "bad" was just Walt exercising his will to power.

he was under no obligation to save her, considering he wasn't even supposed to be there

Attached: greenshirt nice try tranny.webm (1208x720, 318.25K)

>tfw you won't ever get to rub Skyler's pussy in a PTA meeting and fuck her in your Pontiac Aztek in the back seat

when he first started dealing meth

we never see the moment Walter trully breaks bad because this happened when he chimped out of his partnership with his collegues for what was probably a sentimental thing

Prior to season 1

Attached: images (87).jpg (741x414, 35.03K)

when he voted for biden

honestly i'm mad he didn't poison the kid

Didn't him sitting on bed make her switch to sleeping on her back? Anyway, morally speaking I'd doubt you'd find many people who would agree with you.

>truly innocent
It's been years since I've seen the show but didn't she try to blackmail him? If so, fuck her. He didn't even kill her, he just didn't save her from herself.

I think he truly fucked up when he refused to sell those Chinese chemicals and retire. It became about ego from then on, not about just providing for the family.

>go through extremely convoluted plan to poison a child that had a hundred different ways to go wrong and it didn't end up really mattering at all as the only important thing that Walt got out of it was the knowledge that Hector and Gus are enemies
>or call Jesse and ask for his help

Why do people conveniently miss the fact that Jesse called him and that he was visibly alarmed upon learning what Gus had done, he probably would've worked with him normally even without poisoning Brock

Haven’t you seen Batman begins? Just because you won’t kill someone dies t mean that you have to save him. In many ways, breaking bad is an homage to Batman begins. The creators love Christopher Nolan.

the moment he was born a straight white male

>It became about ego from then on
user, it was always about ego. he could've let his rich friends pay for his treatment. hell, he would have been them if not for ego

sitting on a bed isn't a crime. fuck junkies

Why has BrBrA aged so bad?

Waltuh, please do not irredeem the card.

Attached: 1613649606206.jpg (1280x720, 132.04K)

Nope. She did that to herself and deserved what she got. I hate druggies and I hope they all choke to death on vomit or are drowned pools of liquid shit.

Attached: 740full-travis-bickle.jpg (500x741, 47.72K)

The exact moment he became legally married to Skyler.

In what way? Only thing that stands out to me s how badly some scenes qre shot in s1 and 2

Mike was a grifter and we all know it

She got what she deserved, we all know it.
Worthless junkie dragging jesse down, filling his head with bad ideas

This is the only correct answer.

Mike deserved what he got.
>b-but le heckin' grandpa
he was a fucking scumbag who did horrible things to people

>wanting to cook meth because it was out of his comfort zone
questionable, at the very least, but people sometimes do illegal shit in private that doesn't effect any other living things
>wanting to sell meth
crossed the line into irredeemable

I mean true but there are degrees of ego. I understand not wanting charity but then there's alienating everyone and taking down everything with you because muh drug empire.

When he let Jane die, though that action alone wouldn't have been irredeemable by itself, the fallout of it makes it so.

Also, it's possible that he could have done something else besides let her die. Jesse would have gone to jail too if Jane turned Walt in, so i don't know how serious the threat was.

When he was born white.

Yep, if he did nothing, Jesse and Jane would have moved out together and OD’d on their own. By letting Jane die, he saved Jesse.

in what way.

This. Skyler also screwed up when she fucked Ted, instead of that fat conehead nigger.

After season 2

Mike deserved to die

Jane didn't care about Jesse, hearing about the money they made together she saw it as her ticket to the high life. Endless drugs, endless fucking around with zero restrictions. All she cared about at that point from then on was money. The fact that she claims they're going to go cold-turkey on the heroin, but then they immediately do it that night is proof how self-destructive she is and Jesse is.

I can't remember the exact episode in S2 but Jesse goes to get his money back from some literal, fucked in the head methheads with weird lesions on their skin, a house that looks like complete shit and a baby thats malnourished and dirty. And the dude's wife just kills him while completely fucked up on meth. Thats what would honestly happen if Jesse/Jane stayed together. She was always a lost cause and it sucks that she had a dad who somehow had the patience and accommodating love for her, even with her numerous fuckups. She didn't deserve a dad like that.

>This. Skyler also screwed up when she fucked Ted, instead of that fat conehead nigger.

Attached: 1643607557254.jpg (298x398, 36.6K)

When he didn't decide his family could fuck off

Every woman in the breaking bad universe is absolute trash who either
A) Is a junkie who will destroy her man's life
B) Is intolerably neurotic
C) C if things are going too well will cause a financial crisis extreme enough to destroy her loved ones.

He literally crashed the planes

He caused 9/11

when he didn't take his billionaire friend's money to cover his medical costs because he's a cry baby.

>accepting employment and lifesaving medical care from your former gf and your best friend who stole her

What would you do if you were in his position?

Say told 1 year to live, family achieved and boring life/job?

The same?
Drink?

Attached: 1645966715760m.jpg (1024x765, 146.79K)

Correct. Jane was arthoe trash but somehow still captivating. Nonetheless I didn't feel sorry for her when she died. She was clearly after the money.