Any movies that make you less bad at sex?

any movies that make you less bad at sex?

Attached: keemoment.jpg (719x618, 174.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dx_y95av_Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=a-F_CEWYGw8
youtube.com/c/RichCooperClips/videos
youtube.com/c/EntrepreneursInCars/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based gnome

A jewish pedo would say that

Was this a work?

he's right but it doesn't change the fact that dude has no game and is cringe as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=dx_y95av_Ew

youtube.com/watch?v=a-F_CEWYGw8
this nigga is based.

Attached: kee.jpg (1280x720, 110.36K)

I don't understand Keem, why did he got pissed and threatened Shadman for wanting to have sex with his daughter but then said shit like this?

why should i get good at sex when i'll never have it?

it's common for predators to attempt to blend in.

Who are these people

Us retards can fuck good usually

i bet women don't actually hate him because he's bad at sex.
they hate him because he's a short gnome. saying his pecker is small somehow hurts less so they're justbeing nice.

Adin Ross, a living manifestation of the 56% meme. Due to being a rootless mongrel he has no sense of kinship with any nation and thus no shame when he scammed his underage fans with cryptoshit.

he's not a retard he's just really Jewish

This guy was trying to make a point and ended straight up crucifying himself. Slow clap.

he did dumber shit and survived. literally too big with zoomers to fail

Can confirm

They're both better in different ways. But a girl isn't giving you a great blowjob without lots of practice beforehand.

You ever get your dick sucked by an inexperienced girl? It's pretty bad.

Attached: 29695225_1652017611518378_7047681228929499757_n.jpg (684x960, 178.38K)

>You ever get your dick sucked
y-yeah haha totally

i've fucked 60 women and none of them have ever said anything like that. even if they did i don't care. if they don't cum it's 100% their fault i'm being serious

Attached: 80C7E580-DF6E-4E7C-8ED8-949C5A8EC580.gif (480x360, 1.97M)

I love my wife but her mouth is too small to accommodate me and since she almost choked both times I coomed in her mouth, I can never get a proper bj.

personally, for me, in my humble opinion, i like milfs best.
30 is the prime, that's when their clock starts ticking louder and they become desperate

Attached: 1080full-jennifer-connelly.jpg (1080x1920, 206.82K)

sure, but then you see the 16 year old girl next door in daisy dukes and a sports bra and you know you're coping

If you've ever spoken to a 16 year old female before you would know its painful as fuck

both good points

user i like fat tits on a woman.
do 16 yos with humongus tatas exist? I'm sure they do but they're like unicorns. also i like my women mature, office workers do it for me.

Attached: aWxNBrZ_460s.jpg (460x643, 56.81K)

no words need be exchanged as long as they get in the fucking van and give me their phone

It’s true I would never date one

I know that feel. She's gotten better but it's about a 6/10 rather than a 10/10 with some girls.

this kills the cunnyposter

what the fuck is happening here?
I think I'm too old for this

>unexperienced girls are better cause they can't tell how bad at sex i am

Yes user I read the tweet as well

Well, keem probably sucks shit at fucking if he only has sex with jailbait that don't know shit about fucking in the first place. He never progresses and he's stuck in that vicious circle cause he's too proud to be told to do something. He sounds highly selfish lover.
Shit, I'm a clueless virgin and I can tell that shit from only that tweet

basically imagine you're having a friendly conversation with your buddies and then a random autist barges in and brings up a Sensitive topic like "DUDE YOUR DOG DIED LAST WEEK DIDN'T HE" and kills the mood. that's essentially What keem did.

meant for

>Shit, I'm a clueless virgin
I could tell from your retarded opinion. This is the truth the idea that girls need experience to get good at sex is ridiculous. enjoy your used up whores

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I can't argue with this

How do I get over it bros? It never used to bother me. I got cucked in high school but it wasn't til I came on this site that I begant I desire a virgin gf. I know it's retarded. The girl I like right now has another boyfriend and she ahs a fiance before that. I know she isn't a virgin but knowing another man is fucking her right now sucks but I'm trying to forget about her even though she's aprr of an online friend group with people I am good friends with. There's also a petite average-looking redhead girl at my job, I really want to ask her out, partly because I hate my job but also because she is 19 and I have this delusion she might be a virgin. I'm 28 and desperate for a virign gf. It's so fucking stupid but I keep thinking otherwise, she's not really my gf, it's just my "turn" with her and before long some other man will come along and use her as a cum rag. My mindset is beyond fucked. I hate that I still crushes on girls at the age of 28 yet never had a real relationship. I don't think I'll ever be normal.

You guys are literally just boomers who don’t recognize what’s a fucking set up and a joke. Let me educate you, he starts off saying something shocking - woaoaaaaah- WOOAOAAAAAHH- okay? And then he finishes it off by roasting himself, as if to say that would be the reason why pedophiles are into younger girls. Then you’d post the “he had us in the first half” meme and chuckle lightly to yourself. I’m surprised how clueless so much of Yea Forums is to not know this. Do you even know who Keemstar is? Do you really think he’d say something like this not in jest? He’s known for this type of shit but he obvious doesn’t fucking actually believe the joke

t.keemstar

is this pasta or you're being serious?

It's called "meta-trooling" jackass. (i'm being h0nest here bruh fr fr)

Yeah but your mom dying is not your fault, that quadroon scammed a bunch of dumb kids.
Keemstar is cringe for trying to be friendly with him in the first place.

I don’t even think it’s meta trooling, whatever that might mean. I think it’s just keemstar having enough faith that people, or at least his audience, will understand he’s not serious. Why would he flame his own dick and sex game AND defend pedophilia in a single tweet. Do you know how fucking psychotic that would be for someone to do

Hmm. never thought of it like that before user.

Why are you so invested in this guy? Have you donated money to him?

I don’t like blowjobs

They didn't say it to your face but they told all their friends about it. You are right though who cares.

they are the closest thing to gay as anal sex mang. i agree.

i certainly don't. i only fuck girls from dating apps anyway so their friends don't know who i am. and like i said it's their fault if they don't cum. i wasn't joking about that part

I’m not invested into him. I’m just bored and coming into random threads to talk about stuff, even if it’s stuff I barely have an interest in. I do at least vaguely know keem because I watched him a little from time to time a few years ago

>I only play easy games because I suck and refuse to get gud
Pure cope. I prefer fucking people that know what they're doing. Been with plenty of virgins and chicks with low number counts, and it simply ain't as fun having to guide them through the process.

>wahhhhh she made fun of my penis
Okay? I'll take my ball and go home then. Why bother getting upset when you can go out and find someone that likes you for you.

I don’t like getting blowjobs

I'm completely serious. None of what I typed is pasta or it would show up in the archives.

Keem has been living the gimmick for 15 years

>I watched him a little from time to time a few years ago
why would you do that?

Pathetic. Stop treating women like objects and realize no one owes you shit.

Probably because I still had a slightly undeveloped frontal cortex at the time I guess, but I don’t really know. That’s the best excuse I can use tho

You need some strong male role models to guide you because you are so fucking lost i can't help you in a Yea Forums thread with a few replies. Ideally you'll have some peole irl to help you, but i'd also recommend following this guy. Just watch a lot of his videos over the next couple weeks. I know it's cringe to watch "redpill" "manosphere" youtubers but who cares, the advice is mostly solid and he is one of the good ones who isn't bitter and jaded
youtube.com/c/RichCooperClips/videos
youtube.com/c/EntrepreneursInCars/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

oh, and read his book

the way you know youre good at sex is not when the girl tells you right after, but when she tracks you down years later after fucking 50 other guys

lol. i made this little flip girl cum 4 times the other night and now she's obsessed with me. texts me every day trying to make up reasons for us to hang out. she wanted to cook for me tonight but i said no cause i wanted to sit at home alone and watch ufc. i'll fuck her again tomorrow night