/FROM/ EPISODE 10 SEASON FINALE DISCUSSION THREAD GET IN HER MOTHERFUCKERS

>From.S01E10.720p.WEB.H264-CAKES

>Boyd draws strength from an unlikely source. Jim’s radio tower yields consequences which rock him to his very core. The hole that Tabitha has been digging leads her somewhere – and to someone - she could never have expected. Everything is about to change.

SEASON FINALE TRAILER: www43.zippyshare.com/v/fGlOMvDo/file.html

NEW TO FROM?

WATCH THE SEASON 1 TRAILER: youtube.com/watch?v=pDHqAj4eJcM

/FROM/BROS THE TIME HAS COME.

DID THIS SEASON FINALE CEMENT FROM AS ONE OF YOUR WEEKLY SHOWS?

Attached: 1647786495330.webm (2048x1916, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/FromTVEpix/comments/tv7yzk/updated_final_theory_slaugh_grandmother_spider/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>From.S01E10.Oh.the.Places.Well.Go.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-TEPES

Attached: mpv-shot0004.png (1280x720, 654.19K)

awwwwwww

Attached: mpv-shot0005.png (1280x720, 733.82K)

This show sucks

holy shit

Attached: mpv-shot0006.png (1280x720, 729.65K)

And that killed him

Attached: mpv-shot0007.png (1280x720, 740.62K)

OHHHH SHITTTTTTTT

Attached: mpv-shot0008.png (1280x720, 693.99K)

>shits his pants

Attached: mpv-shot0009.png (1280x720, 587.95K)

OH FUCK

Attached: mpv-shot0010.png (1280x720, 546K)

And this scene ends Season 1

Consider me hooked.

Attached: mpv-shot0011.png (1280x720, 845.77K)

enjoyed it but i still maintain that it would've been better as a two hour finale, now i have to hope that it gets renewed when only like 20 people watched it

Can't watch for a few more hours, be back later

Buy an ad if you want to advertise op

>enjoyed it but i still maintain that it would've been better as a two hour finale
This kind of show needs way more episodes, yeah.

go watch some capeshit you faggot. some of us like to watch new shows instead of discussing marvel 999999 times.

i'll keep the thread warm for ya

I know its reddit but this guy has some interesting theories that were at least not debunked by the finale

old.reddit.com/r/FromTVEpix/comments/tv7yzk/updated_final_theory_slaugh_grandmother_spider/

yeah that was a good thread

Bless Julie and her huge tits

Attached: From.S01E10.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4_20220410_110927.859.jpg (711x400, 62.45K)

What a shitty finale.

30 minutes wasted on retarded romance subplots and the old asian bitch & Jade.

So what are you going to shill next now that this season of From has finished, Fromshillbro?

she has her mommas tibbos

>So what are you going to shill next now that this season of From has finished, Fromshillbro?
I dunno. Whatever new show that interests me. I think FROM was actually interesting and I'm gonna shill Season 2 next year.

can i get this in HD please?

No. I liked the show but OP (You) are obnoxious.

Attached: oh.my.webm (842x918, 2.61M)

Attached: mpv-shot0370.jpg (1920x1080, 262.91K)

I don't give a shit about faggots who come into a thread just to shit on somebody's good time. I like the show and I don't need retards saying hurrr durrr I don't even watch ANY tv shows because they all suck and I love to pirate capeshit and watch it 5x even though I pretend not to watch it hurr durr.

Whenever you see somebody shitting on a new show people like, it's always a capeshitter who is mad that somebody is watching FROM instead of making a meme thread about their favorite capeshit movie.

If this series doesn't end with her tasteful 30min sex scene, it will all have been a waste of time.

>"huge" tits aren't even that big
>plain girl with a dumpy ass
>literally 5/10 you can find in any high school.

>If this series doesn't end with her tasteful 30min sex scene
why even make comments like this? she's not even hot. you guys this much of a virgin?

Not shitting on the show, faggot. I shitting on YOU. The show is good, you're an obnoxious cunt.

don't care, fuck the capeshitters who shit on anything new and fun

Attached: SAM_1525.jpg (1152x864, 563.42K)

Deal with it Julie lover.

imagine waking up to these pillows every morning, but killer episode

Attached: oh.my2.webm (1242x700, 2.59M)

Nice mombod

is there a single 1080p torrent yet? i'm not fucking with 50kB/s DDL web sights.

Attached: kott_is_in_the_bag.png (400x389, 145.18K)

fixed cropping, but she looked cute this episode

Attached: cute.webm (728x874, 2.83M)

> From S01E10 1080p WEB H264-CAKES

not a single ghoul ffs, still liked it but it was a bit underwhelming, except the reveal that the ghouls sleep under the town during the day

Eugh, so it's another Lost and 30 more people incoming so they can focus on each of their personal problems instead of advancing the mystery?

You do know this show is made be some of the same people that made LOST right? ... right?

the asian dude got cucked?

Dropped this at episode 4 or something because it was WORDS WORDS WORDS the show just like that netflix midnight shit, does it get better or do they keep talking about their fucking feelings instead of the monsters?

Holy fucking shit what a horrible finale. I’m glad at least severance had a kino finale because this show clearly has no idea what it’s going for. Who fucking cares about the chink and the lesbo? Or jade and the grandma’s relationship and that poorly written story of “Hurr durr they come with you” that you could see coming a mile away. And not to mention /ourguy/ victor is finally back and he gets a grand total of 1 minute of screen time. Unironically the only highlight of this was Julie’s ass and tits. I’d be really surprised if it’s renewed for a season 2

>Dropped this at episode 4 or something because it was WORDS WORDS WORDS
same desu. what was the reveal anons?

The finale that was supposed to answer all our questions had like 15 minutes of a retarded romance subplot so that tells you enough about how it went. Had an interesting premise and I enjoyed the first few episodes but this show is just shit

we get better call kino in a week or so.

>what was the reveal anons
There wasn't really one, apart from the creatures sleeping beneath the town; just more mystery bullshit on top of the existing mystery bullshit

it was almost definitely a ghoul who ended up answering the radio, also they sleep under the town during the day

me too

docs engaged, so kinda, he still has a chance

Dumb coomer

what lesbo? what the fuck are you talking about?

>WORDS
Lol you dumb baby. How many explosions you want?

he's talking about the female medic that's engaged to a woman outside the pocket dimension/town

Can you link me the audio version of this webm please because every time i see your thread I have her saying it in a different voice and it's annoying me now.

she isn't huh? shes engaged to a man

Name one thing I said wrong, this finale fucking blew
No she’s not

She literally talks about going to Michigan to find the woman that fell in love with her, user, are you speedwatching again

I knew it's going to be fucking LOST 2 and I still hoped they'd at least put some answers out there. Nope. Bus is like that ship with mercenaries, tiny Jacob in white lives in the lighthouse instead of giant foot. Literally the same show but in the forest.

How is op a shill when he provided the free download link to the show?

The show has a pretty good lore so far
>humanoid shapeshifting and man-eating monsters that sleep under the town during the day and hunt the humans at night
>teleporting trees which apparently also slowly move about
>runes and sigils that somehow affect the monsters
>psychic spiders
>magic electricity
>ghosts/spirits/voices
>mysterious structures and buildings
>(some of the) people stranded in the town are inexplicably connected to it
>...and many more

oh ok fair enough I was kinda tripping off during that bit