Is he the ultimate proof that, no matter how long it takes, the nigger eventually comes out

Is he the ultimate proof that, no matter how long it takes, the nigger eventually comes out

He made it 25 years in the business, but he still cracked

Attached: Oscarwilltaarer.jpg (980x1511, 163.92K)

We get it you have a tiny dick.

Is this the most embarrassing event in Hollywood history?

>character is self destructive
kino

nigger

/poltards think a slap = worldstar
retard

Will Smith is a soft white boy with a black coat of paint. His outburst wasn't a nigga moment, it was repressed cuck emotions boiling over from years of receiving spousal abuse. He's very insecure that he isn't a "real" black like other black celebrities and Tupac. Meanwhile his other fellow dark white man that played Carlton in Fresh Prince embraced being white and lived a normal, happy life. Will Smith will outJUST Brendan Fraser soon.

What he said isn’t untrue.

>Good Will... Smith?

Imagine promoting the oscars all because you got fooled

He's been acting for 32 years retard.

To me, Will Smith is the ultimate proof that choosing the right type of woman in terms of personality should be every man's number 1 priority before jumping into any type of relationship with her, and her looks should be number 2
Look at what choosing the wrong woman did to this dude. He's literally in the top 0.01% of men. Rich. Handsome. Tall. In decent shape. Famous. Generally well-liked (until recently). With the exception of maybe having his skin color, a lot of men would literally kill to be him
And yet his family and personal life is a complete embarrassment because he didn't know how to choose a wife or how to be a good father figure to his children
I'm a huge loser but I still wouldn't trade places with this guy now that I know details from his personal life, that's how bad it is for him

>be at family reunion
>person who was in charge of burgers put onions in them
>cousin looks at the burgers, gets angry and screams "HEY MAN I ALREADY TOLD YO BITCHASS NOT TO PUT NO DAMN ONIONS IN THE BURGERS."
>they get into a fight

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-04-02-at-2.22.30-PM.fbd20dc9.jpg (1927x1046, 73.63K)

Idk but it was hilarious.

He had to have been drunk. He acted so strangely.

Trouble is the only girls Will was attracted to were rap groupies like Jada and whats-her-face from Salt n Pepper who hated him for not being gangster enough and just wanted his money.
After initially fucking up with a Hollywood actress Alfonso Ribeiro made sure to lock down a woman who barely even knew who he was and has been happily pumping out mulattoes with her ever since.
I mean, can you imagine Jada ever posting something like pic related?

Attached: Untitled.png (974x470, 605.66K)

Nah, they're doing a chaos magick spell on him to control his influence and success.

It'll backfire shortly when he doesn't give up.

Attached: will-smith-pursuit-of-happyness.jpg (1080x640, 209.02K)

massively PART time art bag work for 32 years = 5 years actual work. Less if you're blue collar.

Attached: 1645366035464.gif (620x519, 123.13K)

>otherwise good man gets crippled because he has an awful preference in women
many such cases

It was one huge psyop you absolute morons.

Will knew he was going to win best Actor.

Its just something else to get people talking about, and get divided over.

who the fuck would pick Jada for her looks

It's not about being black, it's about the seediness of the industry that eventually swallows up everyone involved, no matter how squeaky clean they may appear in public.

Keep falling for the racial us/them psyop though. I doubt you're mentally capable of comprehending how foul the world actually is.

this never trust hollywood
do a few big movies and then gtfo

Attached: 1648690986603.webm (836x474, 1.88M)

Not really. Look at the videos coming out of what his wife does to him. How she tries to gaslight him into believing he accepts her cheating and that they've moved past it. How she tries to ambush him by streaming live to social media to force him to agree with her in the view of millions or face embarrassment.

He had all that weighing on him, couldn't beat the shit out of her, so when the opportunity presented itself he went off on what he though would be a suitable target. The man is filled with anger over his situation with no outlet for it.

meds now also go back

Ive been wondering the same. She looks like a soulless homunculus and has all the likeability of burnt steak.

kek

Everyone knows he really wants to slap Jada, not Chris, which is what makes this entire thing so hilarious.

It's just racism. John Wayne wasn't banned for 10 years after his nigga moment at the Oscars.

Attached: Screenshot_20220410-002013_Chrome.jpg (1768x2208, 848.29K)

Jada was cute in her prime, a solid 7/10
Only reason why she looked less than that sometimes was because she usually kept her hair short even though that was never a good look for her

Attached: 296b2a8c4a86e509def725260114fb3e.jpg (736x414, 44.46K)

All I'm gonna say is this kind of violence never happened when the Oscars were "#So White"

Gonna need the story behind that one.

All I remember was Clint Eastwood cracking jokes after that woman spoke for Brando.

seriously

OP clearly has never had sex

Attached: wasnt me.jpg (640x480, 39.35K)

Man that is embarrassing as fuck.

Yeah they just gave awards to rapists, abusers and pedophiles instead.

The Black Oscars is the best thing to happen to the Oscars ever, they need to lay off Will.

Literally you can take the nigga out the hood but you can’t take the hood out the nigga

Carltonbros, we can't stop winning!

This. We need to stop thinking education and welfare can awaken some sort of hidden white person hiding inside the 80 IQ violent retarded negroid.

I'd assault her too! Phwoar!

An heroing is he only way for him to safe face from the embarrassment that is his wife and family. His wife will then be vilified for driving him to suicide.

Attached: 1648389750249.jpg (474x392, 17.67K)

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 935.79K)

I'll never forget my dad (rip) saying after OJ killing: "He seemed so nice but I guess even OJ is just another jive-ass nigger"

More likely he'll kill her, then himself. His kids will then ride that pony for the rest of their lives. All this shit is just pushing him to snap.

THIS.
I told my little brothers, who both were proud to have black friends, that they would ultimately learn to hate them because they eventually would stab them in the back someway, somehow. I won't get into specifics, but I turned out correct in both cases, though I never once said "I told you so".

It's a life lesson that needs to be learned, not taught. They are ALL the same.

Shut the fuck up chud.

All Blacks Are Niggers
don't forget

That's based though

Black user here, fuck you.

Kanye, your move.

this
If actions truly speak louder than words then the actions of the past 30 years would overshadow what happened at the Oscars.

>They are ALL the same
I genuinely do not believe this
There's always an exception to the rule, user

>Black user here, fuck you.
It sounds like u would resort to violence if he said those words to you irl?

Attached: jkr.jpg (1000x563, 26.01K)

if that was true then Chris Rock would've swung back and he's almost twice as black as Will Smith

he really endured a shitton of fucked up shit,
i genuinely think he endured as much( or probably more) of Jada´s fuckery as most white men could,
he honestly just married badly, and didnt knew when to bail out of it.
he would ended as ribiero if jada not been in his life.

Race dysphoria
paint yourself black and get some hommies.
remember to salute your fellow black brothers with a heartly "Whats up niggas?"
you are gonna fit just right.

No it isn't.

He didn't crack because he was black, he cracked because he's a cuck. If Will was this ghetto thug like /pol/ thinks all black people are by nature than he would have left his wife a long time ago but he didn't. Chris got smacked on the face but chose not to escalate the situation.

honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was one of Will's issues considering how judgmental and ruthless Jada is

>projecting this hard

Pretty sure it's small even if it's hard

It was all that method acting

Attached: 81QkblgOavL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 455.77K)

Try to grab a guy's gun real soon, please be another Trayvon / Jogger / Garner / Brown.
He proved himself a nigger way back when defending OJ.

All these events proved is that Will is the whitest dude ever.