Better Call Saul / BCS waiting room

All of the actors and writers are hyping this shit up beyond belief.
Vince said that it’s going to feel like you are a 12 gauge slug.
The actors are saying it’s the best season yet.

What are we in for bros?
Will Jimmy make peace with Chuck?
Will /ourguy/ Howard survive?
Slippin Kimmy reunion?

Attached: 9FDBB0CC-4F91-4FD9-A049-87C00FCBAC9D.jpg (1383x2048, 209.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4t2qOTKOWlY
twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1513004792049815552
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 06BD41C2-6452-49C4-93D8-E58311F2D2EE.jpg (1138x1129, 859.91K)

vince is a hack that hooks you redditors with le cliffhangers. cant wait for the walt and skylar cameos in some furniture mall

Cliffhangers that always pay off.
What would you recommend I watch?

For me, it's the Sopranos.

sopranos is so fucking boring. italians acting like niggers, wow that is so deep and entertaining.
i seriously have no idea what anyone sees in that show. same shit with the wire. but television was pretty shit when these came out. it was like the beginning of prestige television.

this guy seems way to happy to be a body double setup. i wonder what thier plan is

Attached: lalo fake.jpg (710x443, 32.45K)

He is Venom Lalo, who will go to war with Gus and eventually take the fall while the real Lalo builds Cartel Land in secret to take out Nacho and take over the entire southwestern US

Is this from a trailer that I missed? Why is Christian Slater in BCS? Mr. Robot crossover?

You sound kind of retarded.

I gave up on this show a long time ago, it strays too far from the concept that he's a scummy lawyer and makes up too grand a backstory that I don't give a fucking shit about. And it's not stylish or clever, it's bloated and overlong for no reason.

i am kind of retarded but i know i'm right about the sopranos.

>166335999
You are retarded. You are not right. You are so retarded and so not right that I resisted the urge to call you a fucking stupid redditor brianlet faggot the first time and discounted your post as bait because it was that fucking stupid, wrong, tasteless and obnoxious. I also refuse to give you the satisfaction of the dopamine hit of a you even now. Fucking doofus.

I was with you until you talked shit about the wire

something cartoon tier

the wire is fucking garbage and sopranos is the best television series ever made you nigger loving retard

you cant argue with trips bro

The Shield is like The Wire but for heterosexuals who have sex regularly

>Vince said that it’s going to feel like you are a 12 gauge slug.
What exactly has he said about it?

I want to FUCK ignacio (nachito)

>tax due date
fuck u not paying

sounds like you got filtered

>cartel decoy as an on-call safety measure to protect a key person
>lalo is secretly planning on offing him to produce a fake body for himself
>the guy has no knowledge to suspect anything
this is the only good answer based on the info we have

Snickers is coming back for sure.

Attached: 4d171bf9ad4688417a02e8bd5832f2.jpg (600x320, 62.68K)

>italians acting like niggers
Obviously you've never watched the show, otherwise you'd know what a mobster is and that the main character had a panic attack over the thought of his daughter dating a black guy

>All of the actors and writers are hyping this shit up beyond belief.
>Vince said that it’s going to feel like you are a 12 gauge slug.
>The actors are saying it’s the best season yet.
Remember when that actor promoting their own movie/show said it wasn't very good and people might not like it? ME either. That being said the last season was awesome even if like BB sometimes feels like it was written by a 10 year old boy

just don't kill mommy kimmy please

>feels like it was written by a 10 year old boy
"ill end up managing a cinnabun in omaha" throwaway line... they go with that?
Have to bring back every dumb character and location from Breaking Bad? Great show though

The official accounts just spoiled everyone, what the fuck were they thinking? that special panel they had, Gould just dropped the biggest fucking spoiler like shit, are they that desperate for people to watch BCS and to get an emmy? Anons the spoiler is unavoidable by now

this. the wire is infinitely better than soipranos because they dont act like Yea Forumsedditor console war faggots like the sopredditors.

Yeah I’m not sure how to describe both BB and Saul but for this: the plot is interesting, but the characters are not. They’re not written terribly well, they’re shitty people, and the content is very basic and boring. But the actual twists and turns are very “intense”. Bob odenkirk is not a good enough actor to carry the show, it’s painful to watch his performance.

I have no desire to spend time in this universe.

you have to be 18 to post here

>Bob odenkirk is not a good enough actor to carry the show, it’s painful to watch his performance.
bryan cranston in s4 and s5 of bb was peak cringe- i buy bob as a desperate fuckup but i will never buy bryan as le heisenberg reddit mastermind

What are the odds that Lalo survives?

I thought he was for sure dead because Gus claims to Hector that all the Salamancas are dead, but Gus only needs to believe he's dead after the failed hit.

absolutely filtered. bryan cranston as walt is one of the best acting of all time.

Attached: images (4).jpg (594x396, 16.41K)

then you missed the point of the character. walt is a chronic underachiever and it wasn't until his life was on the line that he felt the real visceral quality of life and started living it the way he wanted (making a shitload of cash, honestly not such a bad idea).
walt always had that gangster is him, he's simultaneously a goofy fuck and also willing to mow down 2 men and cap the survivor, or order the killings of a dozen inmates. he is cold-blooded and never expresses remorse for these acts.

you could also argue he's boomer wish fulfillment and the kind of badass every math championship dad wants to be.

this is a pathetic attempt at fitting in.
stop the projection sopredditor.

But anyone who’s into these shows is a baby.

Thoughts on Mike's daughter-in-law?

Attached: target-tits-sister-bikinisexual-harassment-kids-sw-340x520.jpg (650x476, 86.05K)

I just find when I pay attention to Bobs scenes, it’s like he’s running interference on the more talented actors. They drag, he doesn’t find the right beats, and consequently it seems like his character is always on a very writer driven autopilot. Compare that to say, Nacho, who always has an extremely strong interior monologue. He knows how to handle a scene much better than the main character.

I could watch Nacho in his own spin off, no fucking problem. People want to see Gus on his stand alone, but Nacho as a character and actor is farrrr more interesting.

The whole show also seems to struggle with its level of surreality. We never know if we’re in a slightly exaggerated crookseville USA, where everyone has a bit of mischief and goofiness to them, or we’re meant to take it very seriously.

How is he gonna die? Cartel?

>complaning about acting

He won't.
But their scam will blow up in their faces and Kim will pay the price.

dumbass retard, he is an amateur scum lawyer and plays it well
youtube.com/watch?v=4t2qOTKOWlY
>nacho
you gotta be trolling me, if so i took the bait

ate Jimmy
ate Kimmy

luv Oward
luv Lalo
luv Nacho

simple as

I hear you that Bob isn't a great actor, not dramatically, but he is good at the comedy side of things.
>People want to see Gus on his stand alone, but Nacho as a character and actor is farrrr more interesting.
Gus has been extremely unpopular on this forum during BCS. Esposito is more on autopilot than Odenkirk imo. Actor playing Nacho is excellent, Kim is excellent, Howard is very good, and Lalo has all the charisma and excitement that Gus was lacking. These actors are the ones carrying the show now.

Not sure what you’re trying to imply. Good acting doesn’t exist? Bad acting doesn’t exist?

It’s funny that’s what you linked. This show actually is best digested in YouTube clip format. No need to pay attention to the abundance of weak filler.

Why does everything have to come back to R*ddit with you nimrods?

God, please don't do this to me, I have such a thing for her

so your problem is with filler and not with acting? lmao, when i first saw hank confronting walt in the garage i could not stop laughing at bryan's "tread carefully" line it was maximum cringe

cursed image

I agree with your assessment of the other characters. Lalo especially. Kim too. Some of it has to do with finding the right angle with which to insert these characters, which is a credit to the casting and writing. But Odenkirk simply doesn’t have the chops.

Not her first time.

Attached: target-tits-sister-bikinisexual-harassment-kids-sw-340x520.jpg (474x487, 19.14K)

looks acceptable here as she is young though those tits were always a disappointment.

No it is with the acting. I’m saying that the YouTube clips are curated well. They’re all you need to watch. The rest of the show is much less compelling.

yea probably. Lalo has no problem doing it if its for his own survival. and he will live to see gene

Attached: lalo_drive4.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

>BCS twitter literally spoils walt and jesse will appear in the final season
twitter.com/BetterCallSaul/status/1513004792049815552
Why would they do this?

I heard Lalo walks into a police precinct and murders 40 cops like he fucking Adam Jensen or something.

yea it was already spoiled when vince said he would be disspointed if they didnt appear. AMC spoiled the biggest gus moment in BrBa too

Vince isn't the showrunner of bcs

Filtered retard

>AMC spoiled the biggest gus moment in BrBa too
Do you mean his death?

>uuh walt, we need a criminal lawyer!
>jesse! what should we do?
>*looks to camera*
>better call saul!
>*credits roll*
kino!

I hope they find a skinny young-adult, deepfake young Jesse,
and have Aron Paul dubbing him.

It's the only way he can pass as a 20-year-old.