What did Rey Skywalker mean by this?

What did Rey Skywalker mean by this?

Attached: reytard.jpg (1000x900, 70.56K)

han visits the local hooker spots and luke never did

its a fanfiction writer thing
you wouldn't get it

I'm still amazed the sequel trilogy managed to be even worse than the prequels.
Its such a low fucking bar and they still fucked it up. Stupendous.

Lucas's vision for the prequels failed in every conceivable regard but at least there was a vision there. Sequels made it up as they went

How would an orphan who has been stuck on a backwoods rock for at least 3/4ths of her life even know about Han Solo? That's like a Mongolian girl nowadays knowing who General Westmoreland is and what he did during the Vietnam War.

The sequels are so fucking stupid. History has totally vindicated George.

Attached: george-lucas.jpg (2000x1333, 135.87K)

Hahahaha!!!
Fuck. How did nobody catch this before?

Attached: blacked.webm (960x400, 2.87M)

Its like sombody saying george lucas isn't real because he made the trigloy years ago

Post better Reys

Attached: rey but better.jpg (2750x1692, 1.46M)

Fucking kek

Attached: 16494724397984435690467373882313.jpg (250x257, 12.49K)

Attached: reylo.png (1500x2194, 2.33M)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(y)

Attached: 1613065531228.jpg (480x480, 42.67K)

Everyone knows of Han made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

Luke was more secretive being a Jedi while Han Solo is a known smuggler.

>dude, I knew this crazy smuggler who traveled with his dog on a old as fuck pickup, I heard they wacked him after he dropped his cargo when the cops got to him
>oh yeah? that's cool man
>and hear this, he had a friend who had telekinesis powers!
>woah dude, now you're just making shit up
it's a pretty easy logic to follow user

Luke and Obiwan didn't know what the fuck he was talking about in ANH

Daisy is better than all of them

Attached: 1576853145630.jpg (798x1207, 126.91K)

Luke was a Rebellion hero and icon of the New Republic

He was a recluse at that point of the story and the hero of the New Republic being a Jedi would probably some like propaganda.

This. Han is hot shit in the criminal underworld and nowhere else. Mostly he's just notorious on account of being a wanted man.

it's only been 30 years, its not like its some ancient history

Cope and seethe RotS is the best star wars movie

even in the underworld he's known as being mostly full of shit, I doubt the majority of them would believe his 12 parsec boast

What did Luke even accomplished though? If you awknoledge thw existance of the sequels then literally nothing changed beside

Yet somehow everyone forgot about the Jedi in less than 20 years between the PT and OT

JJ Abrams logic is literally:
>She's a criminal bro, so she knows criminals
if you stop to think for a second it's retarded. She's not a criminal, even if she was she lives alone in a desert, even if she lived with a gang they'd have no reason to know about Han, if they did know about Han they'd know he joined the rebellion and so on. JJ doesn't care.

>History has totally vindicated George
He's better than the worst writer in Hollywood, not a high bar.

What are you talking about? The Jedi were wiped out, not forgotten.

Did they actually forget about the Jedi though? Absence of evidence of not evidence of absence.
George made things confusing by making the Jedi such a big fucking deal, and intentionally conflating them with the government. It was all ham-fisted and really surprising for a guy who got his inspiration watching C-Span. In anything will disabuse you of the notion that people in government are competent and cool, it's watching Congress in action.

Leia was the face of the rebellion
so its only natural han would get press too.
both han and leiah depend on society (smuggler and politician) while luke spent the last couple years becoming a swamp dude.
lukes trials had him first on a desert planet, then in hoth, then in a swamp planet.
all very 'inhospitable'.
as the last jedi he had powers and training to fuck off to whereever he wished.
so no one really bothered talking about luke.
perhaps there was a worry that had the limelight be shown on luke as jedi master son of vader , that the galactic empire /sith would be reborn in him.
ironic that the story of kylo pretty much confirms this.

In the OT they call it an "ancient religion" and only very old characters like Jabba recognize Jedi as legitimate. People say "may the Force be with you" in the same cultural/non-religious way you might say "godspeed" or "God bless you." But the events of the PT actually ended 20 years before ANH and Jedi were being actively hunted down by the Empire for years after that. That shit should be well known and on the minds of everyone who's older than 20, no one should doubt the legitimacy of the Jedi and their abilities.

well if mandalorian told us anything it's that he didn't just fuck up, he remained a solo operator because he's OP with the space wizard shit, but he was on a mission to rescue Yeed and who knows what else.

Attached: missthislilnigga.jpg (750x724, 51.68K)

The man who single handedly blew up the fucking Death Star … who is he?

Attached: 5DDBDE1F-E12F-44CC-83E6-8CA536CFB67F.png (811x550, 596.37K)

The timeline between the prequels and originals is completely fucked, primarily because of Obi-Wan being so fucking old in ANH.

How did you missed it?

>In the OT they call it an "ancient religion"
Well they are, Judaism is an ancient religion even though its still practiced in modern times

Do you know the names of the individuals who dropped Fat Man and Little Boy from the planes onto Japan?

Prequels are good, so much soul

Rey was a street rat. Of course they talk about Han because he did the Kessel run. Luke played a minor role in the scheme of the wars. He was part of the squadron to blow up the death star and then simply went on some hippy journey to gain magical powers to kill some elusive shadow figure.

In context they're specifically saying it's a religion that died out a long time ago. And like I said, Jedi as presented by the prequels should have been so well known so recently in history that no one would ever doubt their actual power.

No but I don’t give a shit about it either

You clearly missed the point. Quit pretending to be low IQ just to defend your argument.

>literally blows up the Death Star on his own
>he dindu nuffin to help the war
This fucking board

see

well they were wiped out, if they were so powerful, how could they been wiped out? It's enough to make people doubt them, adding on the Empire's propaganda about them.

I can forgive hermit Luke, but I fucking loathe that Han was STILL a smuggler.

Right, no one does. Why would you expect anyone to know the name of that one pilot who happened to fire the torpedoes that blew up the first Death Star decades ago? It wasn't even the most recently destroyed Death Star. People would know about the rebel forces that blew up the Death Star, but they won't know every person's damn name.

Me: Who’s that guy on the left?
You: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: A98A8E5D-A765-4125-83BB-462BDE3B4D90.png (1918x816, 3.38M)

>if they were so powerful, how could they been wiped out?
I dunno, maybe by that high ranking imperial officer in the memorable black costume who literally uses magic on people and was actively hunting down Jedi on missions with imperial troops and officers as recently as 5-10 years ago? Yet when he shows up on the Death Star people are openly mocking his religion as being fake? It doesn't make sense, man.

Attached: mark hamill about to go hulk on you.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

>I can forgive hermit Luke
hermit Luke soley exists so Rey can be the one to restore the Jedi Order. It's shitting on the entire concept of the Return of the Jedi

>Luke played a minor role in the scheme of the wars
> simply went on some hippy journey to gain magical powers to kill some elusive shadow figure
Besides blowing up the Death Star, that guy kickstarted the redemption of Darth Vader, who then killed the emperor, ending the war (at least as far as they know at that point). Don't do my man Luke dirty like that again, user.

Attached: 1-eonrft95ufntkvd8n-4ibg.jpg (1400x909, 226.34K)

Attached: 1577224095629.png (1920x881, 335.09K)

this image always makes me laugh, still wonder what he was doing with those silly gloves on

bro what are you talking about, he looks like a total badass with those gloves on. I bet he's got steeltoed boots on as well just to make sure nobody can throw a brick on his toes in a fight.

I'm genuinely stunned even normies actually didn't come back for the third one like they did with ROTS.

This is the only film series in history to go down a billion fucking dollars because even normal people said enough.

he looks so distressed.

it's when Ryan said Luke was dead and Mark never knew

>saves the galaxy
>steps back and lets his protege kickstart empire 2.0 with an assist from fucking sheev, except it's not the sheev your dad threw down a shaft, it's a clone or something, but it's still wielding fuckhuge Sith power and Luke would undoubtedly be aware of this and losing his shit over it.

holy shit, big if true
he does look like he'll murder rian in the parking lot

Because the prequels, love them or hate them, were the singular vision of one autist. If Lucas wanted it he did it. Consistency is important in a film series

>but at least there was a vision there
but what if the vision was stupid?

star wars was the result of looking at what worked in japanese film/media and using that to replace the parts of western science fiction that didn't work. the prequels were an attempt to inject science fiction into classic/proto literature. this is the foundation of "space opera," but the term shifted from insult to praise because the people writing it tried their damnedest to keep the good/universal parts of of the classics.

he was depressed because he tried to kill his nephew in his sleep or something

yeah that's a retarded as fuck idea user
good thing you don't work for disney, obviously they'll hire someone better at writing for those movies...

not him but I only saw it the once and wasn't paying especial attention

you can tell how they were making it up all along when one of the preeminent Force users who has been honing his craft for like 40 years can't tell when fucking sheeve is using a star destroyer factory and manipulating shit through a straw man proxy.

Well done

Attached: 1646108892860.gif (400x225, 1.77M)

Basically Luke Skywalker's primary act to make him Galactically famous was the Battle of Yavin, a feat where some literally who farmboy from the Outer Rim strikes a blow to turn the entire Galactic Civil War around. That in itself is a crazy mythological event that people who weren't there (like a generation after) may not fully believe. Then stays as a prominent local flight commander until Hoth, then generally starts dropping in galactic notoriety as he studies the Force. His big event that is publically known is so crazy that a generation or two after the fact, he could easily seem like a mythological figure as the recent decades he was secluded.

Han Solo was an Alliance General and consort paramour to one of the most politically relevant women in the Galaxy, Leia Organa. Luke Skywalker and the Jedi were a forgotten thing and even in ROTJ Luke wasto the Rebel Alliance to focus on The Force.
So was Han, and by ROTJ Han was more prominent to the Alliance than Luke Skywalker was. Also Skywalker never played any overt role in the Battle of Endor. After Hoth Luke was militarily irrelevant in the general sense, and the nature of him seeking seclusion to learn about the Force and the lost Jedi took him out of the spotlight, while Han Solo with his military exploits, general charm, and relationship with a prominent Alliance and New Republic Political Figure gave him much more prominence.

Attached: 1589573365368.jpg (910x606, 165.19K)