OhnonononoonoAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

ohnonononoonoAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: 1649523460177.webm (854x480, 1.67M)

The deadlock wand thing continues to be gay but the shattering of the amulet is kino.

>ohnonono
hahaha what a funny meme lmao

i heard this movie is about gay lovers

were they always able to DBZ teleport?

what live action anime is this?

They could teleport using port keys in HP but idk what’s going on here

Why couldn't Voldeh use instant transmission but dumblydoor and his gay lover could?

your movie sucks, "lmao"

man i hate this shit. this was cool when i was 12 and it was DBZ. it's not cool anymore.

That fucking retarded deadlock with both actors looking incredibly bored reminds me of the rey vs palestine

In a world where you can do almost anything its just beams in the end. That fucking sucks. Has any film gotten wizards fighting right?

is that what they mean by swordfighting ? *wink wink*

Even the MCU made magic more interesting than this shit.

oh shit, I almost see the full spoilers

What kingdom hearts game is this?

does this movie end with dumbledore hearing the prophecy of harry potter killing voldemort?

Attached: uh.png (493x275, 210.67K)

Dr Strange magic is pretty neat. I can't remember if The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Nick Cage) had any good magic combat kek. I think that was beams too.

Attached: Infinity War Dr Strange.webm (1280x528, 2.86M)

harry potter 4 with voldy vs Dumblegay was kino.

The Dumbledore voldemort duel in 5 was pretty good .

Good shout, im hanging on with the tips of my fingers with the mcu on this alone

I still think Saruman and Gandalf knocking each other down is the pinnacle.

apparation you dum fuck

/afl/ acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land on which we gather here today.

We pay our respects to all First Nations people and acknowledge Elders past, present and emerging.

The result of todays CGI being done by $20 an hour pajeets

How hard is JK going to sperg out when they force wokeness into this

Yeah that is what is so weird about this fight. The Order of the Phoenix scene was great. That is ultimately the shittiness of HP, no cool magic fights. Just invisible beams and beams.

The first time they did the kamehameha clash in the HP movies, I know the films were trash.

lmao found you already
GRIM

isnt the term apparate?

yeah I'm guessing "the secrets of dumbledore" is that he likes to take it up the ass?

JK doesn't give a shit about wokeness other than being a sperg about bio-women being.

Yeah, Baski's Wizards (1977)

Attached: xoKkrU.gif (320x240, 1.31M)

Dumbledore could literally teleport like Goku to anywhere on earth.
So can Harry.

You watched Goblet of Fire but not Order of the Phoenix?

boring and gay

>this was cool when i was 12

Guess who this was made for

apparition was never used like this in the books, it takes much more concentration to go somewhere, it isn't something you can just dbz around in fights.

Fukkin kek, first one I aint seen. Will remedy

did he win?

I love this fight, even when Thanos does energy beams to him, he uses creative ways to diffuse them instead of just doing an energy beam right back

man the only mcu shit i saw recently was the new spiderman, always thought strange was cool, wanda hot, but spiderman beating strange pissed me off for some reason

Attached: 1560016842382.jpg (670x767, 70.92K)

>Dr Strange can do all that
>Hawkeye just is a dude with a bow and arrow

Everything after Prisoner of Azkaban was a mistake

She doesn’t care about “wokeness” you brain dead fuck face. She cares about trannies pretending to be feminists. It undermines all the “achievements” women have if men just wear a thong and harass girls in bathrooms. We have Harry Potter threads on here constantly and it’s always brought up, how can you be this ignorant? I mean it’s been like 5 fucking years of memes dude.

I watched it on a small amount of shrooms, was unironically kino

Hawkeye had some utility value in Avengers 1, amazingly. They found a use for the guy with a fucking bow. That was also the last time he was useful for anything except quips.

>See these glasses, they're made of dragon glass see. That means I can tell when you're full of shit and right now, you seem like you're full of a lot of shit.

yeah it's a great movie
probably one of the few films i'd say pschadelics are a good call

Attached: 1505287675991.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

wizard duels and fighting among magic users in general within the potterverse is so fucking retarded

>tfw a girl and what was likely her mom were sitting one seat away from me in the kinoplex and she was holding a plush of the platypus creature
I only saw this to look at Mads but felt like a such a womanchild when I noticed.

Attached: Stitch therapy.jpg (702x562, 60.67K)

Yeah it's best kept to a slice of life type thing

>magic duels in the movies are just beams
lol, lmao even!

isn't this the same universe someone can just fucking kill you by muttering some shit
it all makes no sense. none whatsoever. this giant pile of shit made over a billion dollars.

Pure kino

Yes

i do magic for they/them

hawkeye has never been done right, and should be based on the version from the famous arcade

FUCK MCU damn it

like said she prolly only had kids running around and pulling pranks in a school setting in mind originally

upgrading that to full grown grimdark and competent adults being able to sling an infinite number of spells just by muttering a few words like you said without any kind of limiting factors (mana? reagents? etc.) and it's a recipe for nonsense

Why doesnt he teleports behind him?

That happens in the 80s, brosef.

When will they stop using magic as a substitute for a fucking gun fight? You'd think that any semi-competent wizard would make use of illusions, charms, transfigurations, conjurations and blood magic.

Why not cast a puddle of oil under the feet of your opponent so they slip if they try to dodge your attack? It doesn't always have to be energy beams.

Strange wasn't trying to hurt Spiderman

I want to cut a wizard in half with a zweihander so fucking bad.

Attached: thewounded5.jpg (475x363, 40.76K)

how come they never reloaded?

A fight so shitty that the combined might of Based Mads and Jude Law cant fix it.

Attached: 1605581942225.gif (240x252, 1.39M)

every time

Attached: 1277601805634.jpg (366x334, 36.42K)