ITT: the cringiest fake tough guys in Hollywood

ITT: the cringiest fake tough guys in Hollywood

His gay fake story about threatening Harvey Weinstein was almost as bad as Ron Pearlmans piss story

Attached: 916756_033833_updates.jpg (700x400, 33.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEkCnvC4o-w
youtu.be/4YaZOcY_HKA
youtu.be/Pw2aSye7sTE
youtu.be/gPfgApb6208
youtu.be/pRR1e6jdzC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe Gweneth Paltrow was the one who told the story.

He should play cable in deadpool 3 as a redemption arc

Steven Segal is probably the worst. Joe pesci acts like he's actually in the mafia. Same with De Niro. Vin Diesel is another goof. I'll post more as they come to me.

i heard brad pitt is really fat in real life. like they just do a good job shooting him

What does Pesci even do nowadays

Shit his pants

De Niro doing tough guy talk at Trump and calling him a "FUCKIN' MUTT" when he's married to a sheboon that spends all his money on shoes and has 3 hideous literal mutt children was the most ridiculous thing whether you like Trump or not.

Who knows. I think I saw him at an awards show within the last few years. He looked very old. Probably retired.

He's still singing.

Attached: 61zyU431hML._SL1200_[1].jpg (1200x1063, 108.3K)

>Joe pesci acts like he's actually in the mafia.
No he doesn't

He's cringe in every interview I've ever seen him in trump related or not. I think they guy actually thinks he's a mafia tough guy.

so his face just always looked liked catchers mitt, huh

Yeah he does. I've seen him in dozens of interviews over the years where he dressed like a rip off wise guy and trying to act intimidating.

Attached: 911W.jpg (640x1707, 140.9K)

Lol what an ass.

He barely does interviews. These are the only ones I've seen
youtu.be/KEkCnvC4o-w
youtu.be/4YaZOcY_HKA
youtu.be/Pw2aSye7sTE
youtu.be/gPfgApb6208
And he doesn't act like a mob guy

Didn ‘t he release a rap album?

I'll give him credit for being in good shape but this 120lb fraud never had a real fight in his life and talked like he was a martial arts philosopher like Kwai Chang Caine. Typical guy from the 70s that only ever point sparred and inflated his ego to think he was some kind of master.

Attached: Bruce-lede-1300x1058.jpg (1300x1058, 146.25K)

This is the opposite example though, guy is actually an old violent Boston street tough he probably would have beaten them with some luggage while calling them TOWELHEAD FUCKING SHITS

Kek no way this is real

De Niro is kino on screen but off screen he seems like a total autist who lacks any self awareness or personality (which is probably why he’s a great actor desu)

brad pitt is basically a woman. he coasted so much on his looks in life that nobody has ever been honest with him.

He died in Deadpool 2. He was the invisible man and he got electrocuted.

>cringiest fake tough guys in Hollywood

this jew who has spent his entire adult life threatening to beat up practically everyone he encounters, including strangers over the internet. when he gets called on his threats he responds with lolsuits

Attached: michaelrapaport.jpg (768x620, 44.96K)

Nobody was able to beat them because they locked themselves in the cabin. The passengers were slamming into it with the trolley when the plane crashed. It’s possible they were heard on the black box breaking in, if they’d had a few more minutes it wouldn’t have crashed. Wahlberg wouldn’t have done shit they weren’t already planning to do themselves.

Fakest hair in Hollywood

All those faggot mafia movies rewired his brain to think he's actually in the mafia

the other guy's still right about it being a bad example because Marky Mark would scream racist expletives through the locked cabin door and throw his body against it repeatedly until they crashed

Yeah I also forgot which plane that was, that was the one that crashed into the field not the tower planes

Oh well

For a second there, I thought that was Costanza in the thumbnail.

The thing is Seagal got ole, imo it's even more pathetic to be 70y old Stallone on steroids

At least Seagal realized he can just teach that samurai shit to rich people and get fat

All Italians are fucking mutts to begin with

I agree, any average street tough could toss that nip

nip is for japs
nippon = japan

Honestly most of them these days, pic related makes 99% of them look like pillow biting twinks.

Attached: MV5BMTMxMzY5OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTcyOTE2._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 47.55K)

HEY LIL HARVEY

This.

Don't talk shit about Bruce Lee, that angry manlet would punch you sixty eight times before you even got time to react, and you wouldn't feel a single one of them.
No. Wait.

I think maybe you are just an angry Asian

The only legit tough guys are Michael Jai White and Mickey Rourke

lol

Danny Trejo is/was prob the only actual "tough guy"

Joe "I would have slapped Sinead O'Connor for protesting child molestation in the Catholic Church" Pesci

Audie Murphy was the toughest of them all. Manlet rage incarnated.

Think this is true.

Hrs not even in good shape he’s just got a super low body fat.
His punching force just be weak as fuck with them tiny gook mussels. A UFC fighter would literally break him.

Because he was in spic gangs and was so shit at crime that he went to prison? I’d spit in his face and punt the little midget.

isnt this uncle rico from napolean dynamite?

Joe “will punch Muslim cunts if they act like miserable fools” pesci, you mean.

He's a strict Catholic

He was a boxing prison champ

At what? Bantamweight, boxing other beaner failed criminal manlets? Incredible.

It's obvious you've never been in a fight

Pesci is connected with the mob. Just ask Jim Breuer.

>Joe pesci acts like he's actually in the mafia. Same with De Niro
this, peak fucking boomer

Marky Mark is so fucking embarassing

came here to post this
Bruce was an actor who did choreographed fight scenes that he practiced for hours and probably took a million takes to get perfect
he's not a fighter and never was and probably couldn't beat up anyone bigger than him

>probably couldn't beat up anyone bigger than him
Thanks Captain Obvious that's why weight classes exist.

youtu.be/pRR1e6jdzC8

Attached: e83d6a21e51388ed49a49629f882ccd4.png (720x486, 600.75K)

yeah. Ezra Miller can dish it out too

He would have actually done this though.
I would pay to have a plane hijacked with him on it just to see him react to it kek

So a Marlon Brando situation?

Where did you hear this? That is absolute bullshit.
I am in aviation and they had to change the pilots doors after 9/11.
Before that there was no fucking security for that door a 16yo kid could bash through in 10 seconds.
Shit you used to be able to open the fucking outside door to the plane till fucking d b cooper shenanigans

Was it san quintin or whatever the hardest cali prison is?
He is like a certified as the most bad ass prisoner of his time