Why didn't anyone tell me how good this is?

Why didn't anyone tell me how good this is?

Attached: MV5BNjUzNzk2OTEzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTkzODY4._V1_.jpg (216x343, 10.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouillabaisse
youtube.com/watch?v=jwTLOwV9k1c
youtube.com/watch?v=8oEspiVRyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=U17I4Fdvy0g
youtube.com/watch?v=5uwT26MSXIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thought you were well-aware of what a good movie is. Guess not.

The sequel is pretty good too, Eric Bogosian steals the show

I remember liking Above the Law too, even though it's way nuttier and more schlock.

>white male lead
>big titted blonde shows her goods
>tommy lee jones as a villain
>gary busey

it's really simple to make movies. under siege 2 bombed cause katherine heigl didn't want to show her tits, and had a literal who as a villain.

Also just a unique setting, even if it's heavily inspired by Die Hard.

what the fuck is a booyabase?

you should have deduced it from the big booba

Just read the plot, how the fuck do you realistically take a military ship hostage? It’s like walking into a police station and taking it over, makes no sense

Watch the movie retard!

Fish stew.

Go get my pies out of the oven!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouillabaisse

I prefer the sequel

the best seagal kino is out for justice

People don't really like spending time with you.

it's a type of punani

I remember being disappointed watching this one as a kid because it wasn't anything like his previous 4 movies which were violent street-level vigilante kinos. It was too mainstream; basically just Die Hard on a boat, but I still liked it.

> Under Siege
Very Good (primarily because of TLJ who is on par if not better than Hans Gruber here)
youtube.com/watch?v=jwTLOwV9k1c
youtube.com/watch?v=8oEspiVRyY0

> Under Siege 2
Good-ish

> Executive Decision
Great

> Hard to Kill
Good
youtube.com/watch?v=U17I4Fdvy0g

> Above the Law
Ok / Meh to Decent

> Out for Justice
Good
youtube.com/watch?v=5uwT26MSXIc

> Marked for Death
Good

> Fire Down Below
Good

> On Dangerous Ground
Good

> The Glimmer Man
Decent

Post the webm of the tiddies and take your 3 day ban like a man.

Pic related is easily the best of his more modern stuff and one of his better perfomnaces as a drunk fuckup hitman hired by based Lance to take out gangsters while trying to reconnect with his family.

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 274.05K)

I told you

Those add up man. I was banned forever after 50 of those (between 2015 and 2020), and only after 3 30 day wait appeals did I get redemption.

ANYBODY SEEN RITCHIE

>>Under Siege 2
>>Ryback's hitting the hostage car
>>RRRRRRRRRRRRRYBACK!

This film sucks and its almost entirely Seagals fault because to do a Die Hard rip off you need a lead who can show vulnerability, get hurt and bleed. Seagals doesn't allow for any of that because he is an austic egomaniac that doesn't understand simple action film beats. He completely no sells the few hits he does take, most of the action is him standing in place and shooting jobbers. The flappy arm knife fight at the end is embarrassing and the only redeemig feature is that strippers tits. And this is still his best film.

>And this is still his best film

Attached: 1621726856261.png (1000x1000, 34.44K)

Dat Trio of villains

Attached: Villians.jpg (957x540, 55.69K)

I forgot chief O'Brien was in this

>Is visibly upset when he finds the killed private who was guarding him.
>Spends a moment with the captain and sheds a tear.
>Gets eviscerated by a fucking grappling hook and almost gets shot by Colm Meaney.

this one is good but I prefer driven to kill and urban justice

I liked the one with the big fat psycho who keeps killing randomly because he's a coked-out psycho. And then Seagal corners him in his weird house and beats him almost to death.

Above the Law is way more kino

Large To Pleasure

Marked for Death is pinnacle good Seagal. Although he's a traitor faggot now.

How did you anons react to "the scene"? I was in middle school and I believe I had to rewind it several times.

Attached: Look at that PLOT.png (492x328, 15.05K)

I did not rewind Under Siege, but I rewound Lethal Weapon 2 a lot during the titty scene there.

This was a "family night" rental from Blockbuster. I can still hear my mom yelping.

>This film sucks
/opinion discarded

Seagal movies always had a good chance of having a great pair of tits in them that were put in display in at least one scene. They had that going for them if nothing else.

What about half past dead?

My dude.
At a spot I was at for a year we got to watch old VHS tapes and Out for Justice was a favorite one among us

Based Seagal not letting jobbers go over on him.

>and I believe I had to rewind it several times.
I jacked off to those tiddies while having to hit rewind about 50 times before I coomed.

>>>/pw
KWAB

This. Imagine complaining that the hero is the most bad ass character in the movie. That's the way it should be. Also 'hero getting the shit kicked out of him yet still winning' is generic as fuck. You can trace that shit back to ancient noir films. I'm not even saying it's a bad trope, but it's gay to want the same trope in every single movie; especially when it was already in most movies.

>katherine heigl
Dumb bitch with a great body

I fapped to the scene of the big titted mummy coming out of the cake several times. Had to rewind the vhs a lot.

Attached: 1405496654696.jpg (1512x1512, 215.58K)

>iminantize the escatcheton

what did he mean by this?
no, seriously, that line broke my brain.

none of you know what i'm talking about, do you?

that one isn't very good

the bad guy usually gets one token minor hit in on seagal

>katherine heigl didn't want to show her tits

she was sixteen.

Sixteen is the age when girls SHOULD be showing their tits.

Rewind, slow motion, wank.

And?

>under siege 2 bombed cause katherine heigl didn't want to show her tits
>she was 16

This is why I love Yea Forums

Attached: 6AD66111-C9CA-40A0-B5F2-BE8B20CFE16A.png (713x611, 25.91K)

Andrew Davis at his best

Attached: SkeletalCompleteCaecilian-max-1mb.gif (420x237, 871.74K)

and why do you think seagal wanted her?

besides, she only ended up in the movie cause jenny mccarthy didn't want to fuck him. she was originally going to be in the movie but seagal want full punani mode.

Attached: DlTPKD8.jpg (470x626, 47.2K)

Need a list of boatkino

Replied

Duality of man