Severance

OT

Attached: 3315ebfc57c69c02ebfea9106fe66320ca-severance-ep-2.rsquare.w700[1].jpg (700x700, 59.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6RvJZ6JUo0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HELLY
HELLY
HELLY

yawn

Attached: 1621069713268.png (1913x861, 635.83K)

Attached: 1618095707239.png (1918x802, 1.54M)

>what is Lumons endgame?
worldwide severance

Did Dylan get the special waffle party before? He seems to know what it is so did he have sex with all those costumed women?

Attached: 1641981454534.png (1024x775, 959.17K)

yeah Milchick I think said something about not bragging about previous waffle parties and Dylan said that's because of him

>as the show goes on, i am randomly falling in love with helly
why? how? who did this? what did i mean by this?

yeah. I think it was episode 2 he was bragging to helly he got number one multiple times before and to not even try to beat him

Attached: 1645830949355.webm (1482x620, 252.43K)

I think his eyes lit up more when Milchick mentioned the coffee cozies. I know mine did.

Attached: tv-4 (1).webm (1920x816, 2.99M)

I thought for a second our boy Dylan was going to give into Milchick's demands so he could learn his kid's names but he held onto to those switches like a real human bean

Attached: 1631778321198.png (2000x1331, 991.24K)

what show?

Reminder

Attached: Sev.jpg (1902x3272, 955.43K)

yes and the reason why he thought helly and mark hooked up when they said they saw baby goats is probably because of the waffle party having the women wearing animal masks

El mulatto de shlomo de americano

>holding the wedding photo
Devon is smart
Devon is smart
Devon is smart
Devon is smart

hol up
forget the baby goats for a second
what are the implications of lumon rewarding the best department employee with sex?
pair up reward prostitutes with lumon ceo wizard telling helly that 'soon we will microchip the whole fucking world' and you are suddenly in a whole new dimension of fucked up

it goes from 'work life balance is le bad right now' to ???

Should include the one where she's basically begging for a few more seconds of life and Milkshake just tells her to fuck off and get reformatted.

Attached: Gemma.jpg (1167x967, 117.94K)

>did he have sex with all those costumed women
Yes and the one dude that was with them. Dylan by far is the most degenerate of all macro data compilers. This can be seen by the way his innie still has the same sailors mouth as his outie. I guarantee next season we see that he is a wife and child beater at home, and his innie will try and save his kids and wife from the torment of his outie.

you're probably just a racist since hes not white

>I guarantee next season we see that he is a wife and child beater at home
fuck you no we wont

>only a few hours awake at a time
>has to spend them telling other people uplifting 'facts' about their outies

Fate worse than death, truly a tragic character.

Attached: top.jpg (814x878, 126.74K)

You know user I've never looked into what movie or series this is, the webm's just caught my eye one day.
btw he's totally me irl

Attached: tv-5 (1).webm (1280x544, 3M)

>he's totally me irl
you watch BLACKED productions on a television in your living room?

It's from a film called Filth

Yeah I'm racist what's your point? It doesn't mean I'm wrong about his outie being a total pos.

Attached: 1605758569117.jpg (1070x808, 148.36K)

>the other half of that time was spent in the break room
damn

>POS
>willing to risk his life to free the other innies
his outie would be proud

>you watch BLACKED productions on a television in your living room?
Until I finally see that she is being blacked yes, but I was talking about photoshopping my penis as large.

Attached: tiny peepee.jpg (180x180, 12.9K)

We the audience have no idea of his outies true nature, but since the severance program still keeps the inherent traits of the outie for the innie, we can postulate that with how fowl his mouth is his mentality follows suit.

SNEED

>lets make a black mirror wannabe show but without any deep and content and just pad out a single idea in the most slow and filler way possible
Shills in full force today

He has also shown a propensity for self sacrifice and sentimentality. Other than having a crude sense of humor Dylan's innie is a good dude. The only evidence that his outie might not be is the fact that he severed to begin with.

>copy tales of the loop
>without the killer ost
>or the actual interesting stories
>with superficial and empty plot
>gotcha boss

they wouldn't have the balls to do that, you can't have a sympathetic child abuser but it would be kino

His demeanor with Milchick in the closet gave me the same vibes as Helly's outie. I doubt he's father of the year by any means, and his innie having fatherly instincts and wanting to know his child is what any man that didn't know he had a kid would be like.
Here's a tiny apple for your troubles.

Attached: 20220409_195757.jpg (1236x1236, 348.82K)

The only reason he is sympathetic towards his child is because he didn't know that he had one to begin with. Inherently all men would would go apeshit crazy if someone was withholding info about a child that they didn't know they had, and was told forgot about the kid and get back to work.

>s2 prediction

1. The severance doctor is coming back
2. Marks sister will instantly pick up on his wife being alive
3. There's going to be a TON of build up in the first episode until we get back to seeing innie mark. Either A. We'll see innie mark at the end of the episode and then it cuts to credits or B. We'll be halfway through the season until they go to innie mark (if they take this route I think we'll get a s3 which I hope we won't).

>s2 prediction
More lame ass boring shit

I am going to post this tiny apple in every Severance thread after season 2 airs. Either as a reminder of how off the mark your guarantee was, or how prophetic. I am betting on the former. See you then user.

youtu.be/6RvJZ6JUo0E

Good theories. The booklet authors are still in the severance floors.

how was your relationship with your father

Attached: 1626246068043.png (1600x1250, 2.17M)

same, user
I don't understand it either, it just happened

>Milkshake
Kek

If you actually believe this go fuck yourself. His sister was the one to instantly pick up on the pregnant lady being severed and Mark's boss stalking them.

She's 100% going to know he's talking about his wife and not the baby. ESPECIALLY because he has that portrait in his hand at the end.

>What if Irving is forcing himself to be tired at work, because sleeping while severed bypasses the chip, allowing him to exfiltrate information from inside?

>Well in his Variety interview, Dan Erickson said: “We don’t fully explain what it’s about, but the most pro-Lumon company man on the inside may actually have ulterior motives on the outside. And that’s where it comes in with the hallway paintings and his trove of Lumon files that he seems to have collected”. So the painting and his anti-Lumon research are apparently connected somehow…plus in Rolling Stone, Ben Stiller said “And when we do get to Season Two, people will see little clues about what John has been doing in Season One about parts of Outie Irving seeping into Innie Irving”.

They’re going to all get clean slated Dylan will probably get transferred to a different department. Maybe all of them will.
The Doctor will reintegrate Mark and he’ll start exploring the floor again. He will find the department that never leaves/lives there, maybe even find Dylan there.
MDR isn’t just about sleeper agents like in the Lexington Letters, it’s also about fine-tuning the functions of Innies who are being tested like Ms. Casey. That’s why Ms. Casey got fired shortly after Helly finished her file, that quarter’s project was itself Ms.Casey and her abilities.

>outie is a friend to the insane
Irving's outie will be part of a conspiracy theory community trying to expose Lumon.

Pretty interesting that innies/outies are almost polar opposites, maybe it's by design

Irving
>innie: kier believer, hates breaking rules, constantly tries being around burt/others
>outie: investigating lumen, tries remembering innie memories with paintings, loner

Dylan
>innie: awkward with women, cares about others enough to spend 40 minutes stretched
>outie: 3 kids, happy to let kid stay unsupervised and count to 1000

Helly, kinda obvious

Not really sure about Mark though, if outie burt had a wife this would have made even more sense, but I guess that would have been too tropeish

Irving’s outie was probably the funny moustached therapist that Devon mentioned.

I think Irving outie and innie are pretty similar given the background we got during the finale. Military man, presumably followed orders without question, respected and listened to authority figures, stuff like that.

>it’s also about fine-tuning the functions of Innies who are being tested like Ms. Casey. That’s why Ms. Casey got fired shortly after Helly finished her file, that quarter’s project was itself Ms.Casey and her abilities.
God damn that makes a lot of sense

Whatever MDR is actually doing we can rest assured it's something horrifying.

3 possible options for season 2
>she doesn't realize and thinks he's talking about the baby, biggest copout.
>she realizes and tells Mark about it, true to her character and drives the plot forward
>she realizes but decides not to tell Mark, true to her character but just a cocktease that doesnt drive the plot

I honestly think they will go with option 3, give us bunch more filler episodes then she brings it up again in the season 2 finally and nothing gets resolved yet again.

Where's Helly's walk?

>innie: awkward with women, cares about others enough to spend 40 minutes stretched
>outie: 3 kids, happy to let kid stay unsupervised and count to 1000
Lmao what a great comparison between the two.

I hope Ricken gets more involved besides being the messiah who wrote the Bible equivalent to innies.

God I hope it just ends with 2 seasons. I wish this was a mini series, but I would be content if s2 was the final season instead.

Please Ben stiller do not stretch this shit out. Keep it concise and to the point.

That’s why files “expire”, because the Innies they’re working on that quarter fail/malfunction and need to be sent back to testing pre-emptively.

The creator, Dan Erickson, says everything that he outlined for the plot can be done quickly in 3 seasons or slowly in 5.