Halo?

Attached: halo.png (1424x711, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d66NOXhwfoI?t=296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have to put your pilot on jewtube for free
How much longer before the shekel well runs dry?

No, there's no Halo here. This is a legendary botch job that they're only kind of getting away with because only turboautists know the full extent of how much they fucked up the lore.

Trust me, this is Star Wars sequels times a million, it's basically unrecognizable.

>spergs over a random bmwf couple

so master chief is canonically an incel?

Look at that fucking nigcel posture
Nuke America

is there a compilation making fun of this?

I remember being hyped when they announced a Halo movie was in the works back around 2008, now it just makes me sad.

>What do we have in Halo that's interesting let's see....
>Master Chief being stolen by glowniggers as a child and forced to become a war machine among a group of child soldiers?
>Nah let's characterize him with a magic rock that gives you flashbacks instead!

more like GAYLO get fucked

>pirated the first episode
>fucking hated it
>never seen a show that genuinely felt insulting
>haven't seen the rest and really don't care
>people who actually do like this show, aren't actually fans of halo and are just fans like generic sci fi shit

I couldn't give a shit about them recasting characters women or black. Thats all just superficial memes.
What I hate is how they rewritten characters in a complete downgrade.
>Miranda Keyes
>ingame
>a competent female leader, forced to take the mantle after the death of her father
>still green but she knows what she's doing
>only time she hesitated or show weakness was in halo 3 when she had to shoot Sargent Johnson to stop the activation of the halo rings
>she couldn't shoot a comrade and payed for it

>tv show Miranda
>reduced her to a 17 year old teen girl
>unable to hold a coversation with a insurrectionist POW
>fucking acts surprised when Commander Keyes orders for the POW to be killed
>as if the UNSC hasn't done this before
Then
>has Chief show is fucking mug to an Insurrectionist holding a br to his face
>he should've immediately stomped on her face when he got the order to kill her
>he has killed insurrectionist before but now it's a problem since she told her 3 second boo hoo sob story

>Chief has now gone AWOL and it looks like from the UNSC's perspective he's become a Insurrectionist defector
>having a fucking Spartan in enemy's hand is incredibly dangerous as not only he's a Spartan but he knows how to take out USNCs
>and will most likely train insurrectionist how to fight
The UNSC should've shot a MAC round through that pelican

Attached: Covenant Corvette.webm (1280x640, 2.15M)

A weird statistical anomaly that literally every couple in the show is bmwf. Not a single other pairing is ever shown.

Attached: Covenant Corvette2.webm (1280x640, 1.44M)

>That UNSC ship turning on a literal dime
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to be fair it looks small as fuck, what's weird is a corvette is the smallest covenant ship so it seems like they got the scale completely wrong

They should have just done a live-action of Reach. It even checks off the diversity quota by default and plot serves as a good opener to people new to Halo.

whats the prophet of truths tax policy

Fall of Reach would have been far better. Ideally taking aspects of Contact Harvest. Perfect introduction to the Spartan IIs, Master Chief and the Human Covenant War.

>They used the escape pod instead of the pelicans which is used in game as a drop ship.
Why did Microsoft agree to this?

for reference, the smaller covenant ships in this are corvettes
youtu.be/d66NOXhwfoI?t=296

they don't care either

everything in the show visually looks so good
the contrast with the writing is nausea-inducing

why is it so dark?

So many words. I don't know anything about Halo and enjoyed it. That's what they're going for.

No EVERYTHING, but yeah if I can give the show credit for one thing it basically looks like Halo. Some of the CG is off but overall totally passable looking.

You'd watch anything, this show is 6/10 on a good day if I turn my brain off and pretend it's a new IP.

Only way a UNSC ship should be able to do that is if they blow the emergency chemical explosives on the hull that allow them to do hairpin manuvers

>only turboautists know the full extent of how much they fucked up the lore.
Your average normie knows something is wrong with this ever since he took his helmet off. The whole retard rebel/unsc plot is also the opposite of what anyone wanted.

What people want is chief and cortana kicking ass, some alyum shit politics, and a magic superweapon. Chief should be an almost godlike figure among the other humans, not some meek little beta that gets ordered around by a small chinese boy.

Attached: 1302508171087.png (548x1874, 50.68K)

to hide the bad cg

Exactly what I was fucking saying
The show isn't made for fans who care about the games but actually has things you would need to know from the books to understand what's even happening
I've only seen episode 1, I know that the show didn't explain why chief went awol after seeing visons of his past. That Spartans are stolen as children
And people know don't know halo don't understand why they didn't shoot chief was escaping
Faggots have no idea why a Spartan 2 taking off his helmet to a civilian is a pretty big deal

Attached: 1649007210592.png (2804x1676, 1.99M)

Nice corporate shill meme faggot. This show is for nobody, and you've lost track of Halo. 90 million dollars WASTED

Attached: ElOOuVYXYAE9lIr.png (581x486, 450.31K)

literally every couple in the show is bm/wf

>Captain Keyes is turned into a nigger so he can put a black baby in Halsey
>Chief's black childhood friend and his white wife
>random couple that Chief sees in ep3

Literally heterosexuality ONLY exists when it's a black man fucking a white woman in this show, it's bizarre

>The whole retard rebel/unsc plot is also the opposite of what anyone wanted.

It also makes basically no fucking sense in universe

Keep seething.

The wrote leftist propaganda and threw a halo theme over it.

>the kids like memes, make some of those
Stop

Its never an asian and latina , or a wm/af or black and latina. Why is that?

Keep trying to shill your failed product, it's not going to save your 500 million dollerydoo unfinished shit game either. You failed to turn Halo into Marvel, and you will always fail, because you don't really trust Halo. Dialate.

Please do not insult Rey by comparing her to this dogshit show

VIACOM has gotten lazy with their shilling

keep seething.

Fucking shill fans who have read the books aren't gonna be praising it they're more likely gonna be sperging out like
I would too, imagine if a 40K TV show came out and they just made it a generic show with the Space Marines be the unironic good guys with no xenophobia

I will. I will advise as many people as I can away from this. I will not subscribe to Paramount +, I will not buy the Req packs. Enjoy your dead company with everyone dropping ship every project hahahahahaha

Keep posting shitty memes , its all you are good at

> Hurr durr I'm being genocided
No retard it's because the skin contrast between black and white is so hot and sexual therefore more visually striking

Feel free to do so. It will get a season 2. The world will keep on spinning :).

Do Paramount shills really?

Based cuck

I'm a leftist who has occasionally jerked off the BLACKED

but that literally heterosexuality ONLY exists in this show when it's a white woman taking black cock is fucking bizarre and I'm starting to sympathize with the incel chuds on this one

It will get a season 2 because you already greenlit it like a retard, but it won't get a season 3 and you will crawl with your tail between your legs like you always do :)

i never tell people to do this but kys

>It will get a season 2 because you already greenlit it like a retard, but it won't get a season 3 and you will crawl with your tail between your legs like you always do :)

Attached: 1593106876169.png (199x253, 9.93K)

This really inspired me to buy Halo Infinite and subscribe to Xbox game pass for the Master Chief collection. Anyone else?

Kwan is literally just asian Rey.

I can't wait to see the next episode of this amazing show. Chuds just need to accept that it's different than the games. I highly recommend subscribing to Paramount+™ to watch this show.

Make sure to get Mountain Dew and Doritos for Double XP Weekend!

Attached: worms.webm (1440x720, 2.9M)

>Why did Microsoft agree to this?

Attached: O'Connor.jpg (1213x464, 162.05K)

It's pretty fucking obvious that A) Halo fans aren't the target audience for this show and never were and B) The people that made it hate Halo

20 years from now, when you search for Halo this will be your first result and you'll have to dig for the actual original trilogy stuff if you even can at all kek. Just as planned.

And yet it existed in universe anyway, just not really in the games just the books.

Attached: nail.webm (1440x720, 2.03M)

>DAMAGE CONTROL.jpg

I'm an og halo fan, hate 343 shit, love the show.

Wait, you sayin we sum sorta *smacks lips* Hunter worm bitch?

i watched the new trailer and it was womyn voice over the whole time. hard pass

I don't believe you

>eye torture
Ok, this shit has to be produced by Kurtzman, right?

Oldest trick in the book. You tried this for Halo 4, Halo 5 and Infinite. Nobody is buying it lmao

yes FINALLY we get to see what it's like for master chief to ride the bus
THIS is what HALO™ is all about!!

Wait, I thought that was a joke, they actually call him "Halo"?

Not possible.

fucking old star trek ds9 look better than this. have to use their garbage money laundering cgi instead of simple and basic traditional effects.

at this point it should be obvious, its just some unrelated shitty sci-fi using the brand halo

It'll fade from memory like any other garbage adaptation that everyone shits on. Three years from now 343 will joke about it like they do with 4 and 5 and will do with Infinite next game.

>t.

Attached: paramountposter.jpg (319x93, 20.28K)

They don't actually call him Halo this is trolling to get you to watch it. Don't. If you have to, use an online streaming website or a torrent site.

Babylon 5 looks better than this

>even resetera hates it
Lmao

Thanks. And yeah, I'd never pay for this shit.
COD > HALO