Madame President

Madame President

Attached: 1647733454737.jpg (960x1440, 76.12K)

>Trump cameos in Home Alone
Lol this is based
>Stacey Abrams cameos in Star Trek
WTF NOOOOOOOO THEY CAN'T DO THIS

A nigger. A nigger president (female)

nigger

This bitch somehow looks like both a turtle and a fat bird at the exact same time

trump wasn't a politician, just a celebrity and they filmed those scenes in his hotel

FAT NIGGER ON TELLY

More importantly, he isn't a fat black nigress bitch

I bet you racist chuds stutter when you say the n-word.

Reminder that this bitch had this photo taken unironically as part of a Washington Post profile to gauge interest for a future presidential run.

Attached: images (16).jpg (477x643, 16.63K)

She's disgusting looking.

This. Fucking racist chuds. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Stacy Abrams is more important than they will ever fucking be. Fuck.

>Trump cameos in Home Alone
WTF NOOOOOOOO THEY CAN'T DO THIS
>Stacey Abrams cameos in Star Trek
Lol this is based

she was also 100+ grand in debt 4 years ago, now she is a multi-millionaire
what exactly does she do?

be fat and black

I should have fucked around more in the character creator

Ah yes a poor mans Avasarala

She reminds me of a pepe.

Attached: Pepe Musk.jpg (594x451, 30.83K)

It's like they edited the facial features of a Jewess onto a fat as fuck black woman

Literally why do people suck her dick?

Mammy Prezinit

Because Trump fucked up Georgia so badly that the state turned blue and suddenly Hollywood thinks pushing Stacy after she flopped her first time will be enough to make us in Ga. go blue forever

Doesn't half of hollywood boycott georgia after some bill or did they back off from that?

They boycotted it, including one special Alec Baldwin, but they forgot about since it happened around the same time as the Mulan in Chinese concentration camp meme.

She mightta been an improvement over that turd chewing whore in the expanse. I hated to hear that whore speak.

DEY HEA

This. Whenever leftards point out double standards do they not realise the reverse applies to them as well? Very strange.

i wouldnt put her in charge of a KFC and you know she has a major interest in keeping that going.

Nigs In Spaaaaaaaace!

Attached: Piscrew.jpg (1146x1200, 188.51K)

>Trump refuses to accept his 2020 election and he's banned from media
>Stacy Abrams refuses to accept her 2018 election and is made President of the Federation
Libtards are so braindead.

You’ll give yourself an aneurysm if you try to make sense of their hypocrisies.

Attached: une.png (707x488, 437.77K)

That smile means " I gotta straight line to the colonel, bitch!"

Trump = based and redpilled
Abrams = silver back gorilla that shouldn't be anywhere near a position of authority or presenting her face on camera
Very simple to understand

Attached: thisplanetearth-blkdalek.jpg (652x931, 82.66K)

>Trump refuses to accept his 2020 election and he's banned from media
you missed the part where trump encouraged his dumbass supporters to storm the capital which resulted in actual fucking casualties mind you

Silverback

By causalities you mean the one negroid security officer whose chimpout reflex activated and shot and killed some woman and then the Clintons had a bunch of police officers 'commit suicide' so they can call it a massacre and give out bullshit awards to said police officers(some that probably didn't actually exist)

This has to be bait, but you know the only killing done at the capitol was cops killing an unarmed woman?

Why does whe look like the black Alec Baldwin

>you missed the part where trump encouraged his dumbass supporters to storm the capital which resulted in actual fucking casualties mind you
Dems encouraged BLM riots so it's a wash.
And THE BIG LIE as the media calls it has nothing to do with Jan 6th. It's that Trump has the audacity to question an election (something Abrams still does to this day)

people still blather this dumb shit

Attached: 7a0c42f788644b6c8d817587efea66e_6378ae2a_1280.jpg (1241x858, 303.42K)

Trump didn't encourage anything. these people are full of shit

Attached: 1c57912cb5b041964dfbbcaf8b7d6_8f736835_1280.jpg (1096x1622, 199.65K)

If this bitch was in her normal habitat, she would be dead already.

deyhea

So… she's based?

Trump wasn't a politician. Why are libtards so fucking stupid?

nobody gives a shit. he didn't do squat in his four years. let him go, user.

Good to know they'll still be stealing elections even in the distant future.

he made america great

nignignignignigNIGGER

the overwhelming vast majority of nigger owners before abolition were kikes. demons don't follow God's rules about bestiality so most US niggers are have some vampire blood in their lineage

Attached: 100% pure cohen.jpg (336x274, 25.69K)

I bet you nigger loving kikes get all red in the face when someone says nigger. Stay offended at something that isn't even offensive, you dumb kikes.

Slavery was a choice.

Assassination?

I'd have to out of spite.

Fuck that nigger frogfaced bitch.

my theory is joss whedon gets strapped down in latex and likes his balls kicked by dominatrix sluts.

Takes bribes and traffics children for the pedophile cabal.

if you like KFC

The first thing I did in stellaris was make a democratic led earth, but it wasn’t called the UN because that’s gay and it was led by a white man. It sucks that without custom empires you have to play fascist humanity just to not have a femoid as president. Surely there must be a middle ground between a dictatorship and being run by a woman.

>didn't do squat in his four years
started and won a trade war against the bugmen... more than Cornpop and Barry Sotero ever did for us

>He didn't do squat in his four years
According to who? CNN?

The whites only mod I'm using also has options to only have white male leaders.

That fat bitch is only famous for being a failed politician. And like Trump she refuses to concede her electoral loss.

democrats want to destroy the traditionsl ideal of the usa aka constitutiion. Thats why the border is wide open.

You had no problem with trump 30 years ago though

nobody gives a shit but you gotta keep lying.
nope, only you fucks encouraged the rioting, because that what niggers do

Attached: 5b78c4dd122ce3c37d6b35a67af872_0fbb2b62_1280.jpg (960x527, 101.49K)

trump was a wakeup call. showing the world what it really looks like when an outsider gets elected.

Did you complain about Sisko too?

I'm enjoying Picard
I don't care anymore
Just let me watch something for once

I think I just found the same/close mod called make space great again. Will give it a try.

No, I was using Undiverse Humanities. But hopefully that one's good too.

Actually yeah this one does look better. Now I can role play as glorious nippon or intergalactic uganda. Truly based

I mean I just figured they put in the other race options as a cuck-out since the actual white-only one they had before kept getting deleted, but hey, long as you get a kick out of it.

I am gonna say it, Yea Forums

So you never watched the speech or the follow up video and you only listened to CNN. Got it. Don't post again

Say what?

FUCK N-