Cast him

Cast him.

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b5wfPlgKFh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ignored the AIDS crisis
>closed the asylums and released thousands of mentally insane individuals onto the streets
>let big corporations fuck the middle class over by shipping out jobs because lol trickle down economics
>flooded black neighborhoods with crack cocaine, destabilizing families and causing inner city crime to explode
>fully endorsed the merger of the GOP with Christian identity, forming the batshit insane Religious Right
I'd cast him straight into the depths of hell but he's already there.

they already did. Not a bad cast in my opinion

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 263.96K)

Christian Bale

Attached: 17SNAPSHOT-articleLarge.jpg (600x1056, 77.48K)

>>ignored the AIDS crisis
>>I'd cast him straight into the depths of hell

user....I

someone should remake this comic for Obama

Attached: 1382404589051.jpg (500x684, 101.41K)

Josh Brolin was Bush he could play his equally retarded predecessor.

Dennis Quaid He can already imitate him all you need to do now is pull some The Penguin tier Makeup

Sean Bean

>>flooded black neighborhoods with crack cocaine, destabilizing families and causing inner city crime to explode
THEY DINDU NUFFIN

Da Oozie 9 milmihmeddah

Attached: Reagan_assassination_attempt_4_crop.jpg (340x265, 35.26K)

>ignored
Ronnie and Fauci created it

>lets glowies train Bin Laden
He was a puppet. Fuck Reagan, Fuck Bush, fuck Clinton, fuck Bush again, fuck Obama, fuck Trump and fuck Biden. This world is a mistake.

Attached: Revenge.png (1361x567, 507K)

Aids wasn't a crisis, it was just some gay dudes and heroin druggies. Reagan was bad for letting tons of Hispanics stay in California though

Crazy shit happened

Attached: 0B0BC8B0-28CA-4375-90B0-1A7A76F554C1.jpg (932x932, 125.33K)

>fully endorsed the merger of the GOP with Christian identity, forming the batshit insane Religious Right
America was founded by fire breathing zealots

no Idris Elba yet. how far have you fallen Yea Forums?

Cast him? And trust a portrayal to present day hollywood? No thanks...
>Brought America back from the stagflation 70's
>Turned the cold war around from the U.S. nearly losing it at the beginning of his presidency to total victory being imminent at his end
When all the macro stuff is looked at his presidency was excellent. There was too much spending but the democratic congress never gave him an actually balanced budget

Attached: 1435741479974.jpg (304x259, 22.13K)

>>ignored the AIDS crisis
>NOOOOO PEOPLE ARE DYING AFTER HAVING UNSOLICITED SEX! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING
lmao
>>fully endorsed the merger of the GOP with Christian identity, forming the batshit insane Religious Right
That happened in the 60's/70's retard

Does anyone actually like Reagan and trickle down retardness? Sounds like he's hatee by everyone

>ignored the AIDS crisis
Reagan Critic: "POTUS's should be able to pull vaccines for deadly viruses out of their asses. If one did then MAYBE I would like them."
Observer:"So, you like Donald Trump?"
Reagan Critic:"What you mean THAT ASS HOLE???
*shakes head and walks away.

Before Reagan, half of 'em wanted to get educated and be recognized as equals alongside whites, and the other half wanted to get educated and be recognized as equals separated from whites. Reagan fucked everything up.

Attached: .jpg (1000x777, 180.32K)

But most blacks are incapable of being educated. IQ is largely dtermative as is testostorone. I like Malcolm tho

you know this is a myth made up by blacks to cope right

I don't think Reagan intentionally did those things, but he was definitely an ignorant boomer who let it all happen under his jurisdiction. He smiled and waved while the glowies and greedy elites took advantage of his weakness and naivety.

see

Phil Hartman

youtu.be/b5wfPlgKFh8

I think I see a problem with that plan.

>That happened in the 60's/70's retard
Wrong, faggot

Pierce Brosnan

I love it when blacks/retards try and talk about history, it's so blatantly based on nothing but shit they've heard out of some other black/retard's mouth

That's a strange way to describe a bunch of deists.

Attached: 14c.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

yeah, talk with blacks and or retards that are trying to convince you of something when you yourself know what you're talking about. Every conversation ends with "well you don't agree/believe me so that means you're racist". As if they lack all self awareness and critical thinking skills

>y-your a nigger
Lmao that's all you've got

>your
user, I haven't been allowed to own a nigger for ages. Learn some history, honestly.

you know "this is a myth" is a myth made up by racists to cope right

Forest Whitaker

>let faggots suffer the consequences of degeneracy
>stopped forcing taxpayers to give free houses to mentally ill people who won't get refuse to take their meds
>lowered the cost of living by increasing international trade
>stopped propping up niggers and let them fall over of their own accord (as if the US government is forcing them to use crack, LOL good one)
>re-endorsed the Christian moral foundation of our country
It all sounds good to me.

? Well the evidence being requested was regarding the merger of GOP and Christian identity happening in the 60s/70s forming the Religious Right as we know it today, but insane racist rhetoric is always useful to see where someone is at, mentally.

Why can't blacks be challenged intellectually without being called racist

Still waiting on that evidence. "Muh blacks" is seeming like an avoidance tactic.

Anecdotes and "I just know" is not evidence.

We are talking about the founding stock. not the ff. Also most of the ff supported christianity and realized how important it was to cohesion

>>lowered the cost of living by increasing international trade
I agree with most of what you're saying but free trade is evil. Leads to mass migration.

>where am i?

It's pretty clear most things blacks bring here to post isn't based on any sort of evidence, the saddest and simultaneously most hilarious part is how dumb it is. But after reading the same bullshit for years its getting pretty pathetic, there's no originality, jsut the same bullshit stories that they tell each other to the point that they start believing it themselves. The black mind truly is a wonder to behold

>He smiled and waved while the glowies and greedy elites took advantage of his weakness and naivety
Just like my Drumpf, Ronnie and Donnie are so alike when you stop and think about it.

>Do you have any evidence that the GOPs merger with Christian identity leading to the Religious Right as we know it today happened in the 60s/70s?
>"Blacks blacks blacks blacks blacks"

Lmao. Alright. Word of advice; kys. Your brainrot is too much.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (195x229, 1.13M)

Every time you talk with a black that considers themselves remotely informed they all say the exact same thing verbatim. It's always the same facebook conspiracy theories, and what's bad is they're slightly aware of how retarded it is but they have absolutely no shame. It really is a mystery

Attached: 1636877240512.png (443x525, 299.26K)

There's an old 50s actor that'd be perfect for it. Can't remember the name though.

The problem is not religion the problem is boomers.

He's a black that can't cope with the fact that his only two identifying traits are his religious upbringing and his skin color, which conflicts with him always voting for a party that hates religion. So he seeks to cope with this by attempting to vilify religion in order to fell okay with being proud of being a piece of shit

>The problem is not religion the problem is boomers.
Probably a true measure of things.

>muh boomers
The problem is actually "the greatest generation" that voted for a crook like FDR 20 times until his death because he promised them shiny baubles

My dad was friends with one of the most prolific Mexican drug lords of the 80s. We used to go to his house for cookouts and shit when I was a kid in the 90s. He had a giant picture in his living room of him and his associates shaking hands with Reagan.

cast them threads aren't allowed

My dad used to pretend to be a drug lord to impress his gringo friends. He would have them over for cook outs all the time. He had this picture of his cousin shaking hands with a Ronald Regan look alike at a fair that he had framed and he would tell them that his cousin was his associate.

cast them

Cast him straight into hell!

incels shouldn't be this easy to bait