Do americans really obsess this much over their lawns?

Do americans really obsess this much over their lawns?

Attached: 1648270983775.png (1059x791, 747.51K)

Jealous that europeons don't even have lawns? enjoy your concrete commie blocks.

Well yes. When you own a nice house you want a nice lawn. The lawn is like clothing for your nice house. I am a redneck so I don't really care, I grow food not grass. But it does feel good to have a nice freshly mowed clean yard for the kids to play in.

A lot of people mow their lawn out of pure obligation because the HOA would fuck you up if you don't properly take care of your lawn

most lawns are regulated by a home owner's association. if you own a lawn you are a slave unless you hire you're own slave

No. Hank Hill is a diamond in the rough. He is exceptional in every way.

My grandmother spent her last years on earth caring for nothing but. I hate them. We are looking at replacing ours with pears and hog peanuts.

so the queen doesn't hide behind it

Hank has no imagination, and his lawn, while immaculate, is boring.

some do. bizarre waste of energy, i say as i post on a forum for cartoons.

>. I am a redneck so I don't really care
No you're not. You live with your parents and put on a fake accent because you think it makes you cooler. I doubt you've worked a day in your life.

Yes, lawncare and gardening are calming hobbies. Most of this board wouldn't know since they're shut-ins

>having pride is something is bizarre
this attitude is why you're a loser in every aspect of your life

Lol you guys are just so much fun. I'm a 32yo Texas born swamp redneck in FL with 3 kids and a wife. Construction worker highschool drop out /pol/tard prepper with all the white trash country boy skills I need to survive anything. Also an anti social dork than only likes Yea Forums as my social media. Parents been divorced since 01. Dad was a methhead and meth cook cowboy turbo redneck. He came to FL to clean up and live with my outlaw redneck grandpa and I followed in 02. I'm an alcoholic and drunk enough to keep typing so figured I'd say what's up.

Hank's obsession with his lawn is def not just a pride thing.

>something

work, creative endeavors, sports. not the fucking lawn, which is why YOU are the loser.

Imagine having pride in the appearance of your home.

Europeans have to ask the government permission to plant vegetables what losers

a good amount do

Imagine writing all this shit no one will ever read just because someone put almost no effort into calling you out. Whether or not you’re a redneck (and whether or not that’s anything to be proud of is a different question entirely), we all know one thing about you for sure. You’re insecure.

what is it like to be a yuropoor with no chance at having a lawn?

That's the whole point he is showing the value in humble decency compared to all the "imaginative" "creative" "progressive" nuts running around thinking they are special and superior and sidaini ng everything simple and traditionally wholesome

nice blog faggot. go back sucking dicks you white trash.

Nolawn cope

A productive person can put time into all of those, a nice lawn and well maintained lawn along with your personal appearance is something you should take great pride in, but it takes discipline which I doubt you know anything about.

Not euro, just a rentfag

It's one of the few things they still own so I would imagine it's important.

Calm down thirdie

Attached: E197B9DE-6AAC-4731-8D12-B2ECB94252D5.png (659x609, 184.12K)

You should stop being an alcoholic and end the generational curse

Haha bro I'm drunk and shit posting what do I care. I'm just helping bump a hank hill thread

fucking yuropoors

*nice lawn and well maintained house

For real my dude but right now just a good time to be drunk.

Damn you are projecting hard. Hank's lawn is green on green, symmetrical, and unimaginative. Even a mid-tier landscaper would add some color to it.

Attached: lawn.jpg (2560x1830, 1.62M)

Fag

I wholeheartedly believe older folks (anyone above 45 or something) have had so little control of their own lives that they end up obsessing over their yard as a way to cope for that. I fucking hate how much effort my parents and neighbors obsess and care more about their yards than other things and never do I see a soul in them, its just a scapegoat.

>brick path
Do americans really?

Even the basic lawns have variety.

Attached: green-green-lawn.jpg (680x382, 64.99K)

That's just because of good mowing practice

Yes. If we wanted it more european we could do cement cracked in 8 places from tree roots with a homeless tent on the left side of it .

Pavers are aesthetic as fuck boiii

Based

Kek. All your houses are made out of paper mache and you know it muttyboy.

Clouds?

Nigga who cares my trailer survived all the hurricanes since 1976. My termites hold it down. During Mathew and Irma I didn't even lose power.

Ok. Your home is owned by jews.

They got it from the British, but afaik it's mostly an important thing in places where grass doesn't really grow well on its own like Texas, Socal, Arizona,...

Generally we're more into backyards than front lawns.

Attached: BDF145D9.jpg (1114x489, 231.91K)

Why do trannies think it's funny to call everything a LARP?

Because their life is one big larp, user

>house
Do americans really?

Not many of us. Mostly companies allow us the honor of renting from them now

This and they cant fathom that everyone on Yea Forums isnt a loser like themselves

Mostly Texans. It's very hard to maintain a nice lawn there what with the weather. Hank's perfect lawn is something to be proud of I tell you hwhat.

Most of the lawns in Arizona are xeriscaped you ignorant cuckold

Huh, that makes sense.

Based, liberals and minorities seething at just the thought

Yes, the purpose of an HOA is to keep your neighborhood looking like a ghetto

Liberals maybe but I chill with brownies all day any day. In the south we are all trash so we all fit in with each other lol

Are Europeans really poor? How do they live? Their countrysides look really nice, do they not take advantage of that and build houses with land?

Attached: 1646021238304.png (644x635, 601.12K)

>Florida man is posting on Yea Forums right now
Welcome brother

Attached: 1647725227145.gif (320x240, 2.69M)

HOA isn't that at all. Ghetto fucks can't afford houses lol. It's just power boners. Freaky power hungry losers that love to fine you for doing anything with your own property

>Average UK house size: 656 sq. ft.

You live in a literal fucking trailer LMFAO THIS CANT BE REAL

>Europeans
>land
kek