Where did he go?

Where did he go?

Attached: 1649545899733.jpg (765x778, 342.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3tQfDvJfoI
youtube.com/watch?v=6KpqRawdq4o
youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZTDPIylo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uzbekistan

Attached: P4C970.jpg (400x225, 18.75K)

Into a brick wall

when he emerged on the other side and opened his eyes, he was the dog

Attached: 1642071875456.jpg (1400x1400, 362.44K)

Captain Carter, set coordinates to Yea Forums, I'm leaving this board...forever

Why not?

Turkmenistan?

Why change weapons?

Attached: FN_P90_Rotators_f-1800x900.jpg (1800x900, 175.03K)

Attached: 84cb510f52d203ec67fad1fbed3a5605.gif (245x245, 1.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=I3tQfDvJfoI

youtube.com/watch?v=6KpqRawdq4o

youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZTDPIylo4

Attached: 1648275130388.png (1863x1046, 1.23M)

Who knows? With the Stargate, you have access to literally thousands of planets. Worlds upon worlds of alien environments, people, cultures, cities, fauna & wonders beyond human imagination...

Of course, being Stargate, he probably just went to some tiny village in a forest next to a lake that just HAPPENS to look like Canada, populated by humans who speak perfect English.

Kek this always bothered me

Home

Attached: 1622509673452.jpg (186x356, 10.03K)

Pusy dimension

Whats in it?

Every time I bring it up, Yea Forums anons give me shit for it.

based pusyposter

Not pusy

Idk why. Its a very reasonable argument

Reminder that stargate is nothing but pro zog military and government propaganda

I understand why (budget reasons, gotta save money for bigger episodes, same reason why most Star Trek races are just humans with weird face thingies), but it's still silly.

>populated by humans who speak perfect English
Someone didn't watch "Wormhole X-Treme"

>Reminder
>friendly reminder
>I AM REMINDING YOU
literally no one will notice when you die

Attached: 1594161560163.jpg (849x1500, 140.03K)

>episode begins
>it's the exact same forest clearing / quarry we saw last episode
Aaaagghhhh

Found the trektranny

Also this. The Stargate is always located in some quarry, gravel pit or field with really thin vegetation.

Nope. Star Trek is just pozzed leftist communist propaganda

How's voting for israel going for you?

To ur mom's house

>"GOA'ULD could be here" he thought, "I've never been to this planet before. There could be GOU'ALD anywhere." The light drizzle felt good against his P90 trigger finger. "I HATE GOA'ULD" he thought. General Hammond's voice reverberated through his earpiece, drowning out Jackson's incessant babbling about ruins and artifacts. "With a Stargate you can go anywhere want" he said to himself, out loud. Teal'c agreed

Attached: FullSize-sg10419-0002xe.jpg (2000x1359, 293.21K)

To a better place my friend. To a better place.

I've been rewatching the series and I can pinpoint the exact episode: The First Ones, in season 4. O'Neill specifies that the S&R team should bring P90s, presumably because they might be facing an Unas and he wanted them "armed for bear", as it were. I don't know if that makes any sense because I'm not a guntranny, but they kind of just kept them after that episode.

back in time

Attached: 1647880662632.jpg (1472x663, 176.36K)

>not GOOLD
One job, user.

Attached: GOOLD.jpg (700x393, 130.2K)

r u dumb?
he went through the stargate, ofc

Attached: apu_stargate_qtip.jpg (560x690, 186.42K)

This is a good one.

Larger magazine. Apart from that it seems like a pretty lateral move to switch from MP5s to P90s.
Probably some worm from FN lobbying the studio to get their dumb gun put in the show.

but not before enjoying some juice

Attached: apu_sitting_stargate.jpg (770x730, 300.08K)

I'm glad they remembered this and went back to it. SG-1 is nice like that. TNG would just forget all about it and move on.

oh no i've been found out

Attached: thesneeds.jpg (690x1007, 164.87K)

photographic evidence of me and my wife (10yo).

Attached: thesneeds2.jpg (494x720, 82.31K)

they called her "naughty eunice"
if only they knew how true it was!

Attached: thesneeds3.png (218x359, 97.05K)

Imaginationland

>And we're walking...

Attached: Vaccine.png (1024x576, 616.06K)

came here to post this

i was gonna pohotoshop him between this womans boobs but im too drunk to do it. can somebody do it for me

Attached: boob.jpg (1118x629, 55.45K)

the P90 shoots an intermediate round that the MP7 shoots as well I believe. The round boasts stopping power similar to AR's but on a more SMG size scale. The real reason was definitely because they needed a cool sci fi smg though..

Is caseless just a meme? What's the deal.

They should have switched to the F2000 for the real muh sci-fi cool gun meme.

where no frog has gone before

At least the show had a pretty good explanation for why Humans were fucking everywhere

This episode aged like fine wine.

Yeah, but I think it kind of crosses the line. The P90 is a comfy middle ground.
You can explain pretty much everything except the English, and as for that... I mean, just go with it, bro, nobody wants every episode to be 75% Jackson figuring out how to talk with the locals.

>Teal'c agreed
lol

Their all being humans is explained well by the lore. Their all speaking english is stupid, but acceptable, in that every single episode would need several minutes of Daniel figuring out how to communicate with them. They should have just got some universal translator system from an advanced race early in the series to explain it, but even then they'd need to get more all the time. There's just no easy way around it. Farscape still did it the best

Terrific.

Attached: 0B6FFC2A6C284115B46AF2CB5D1C0578.jpg (419x480, 80.88K)

Yeah the English bothered me at first, but then I realized Star Trek did the same shit, except instead of hand-waving it away Stargate just gives no fucks and plows right ahead.
It did however result in the Daniel Jackson character being reduced from having particular strengths to just being super smaht and boring.

How's /pol/ living in your head rent free going for you

Attached: .png (950x626, 949.74K)

They could literally just have Daniel Jackson say a few lines of PIE or whatever and then the rest of the conversation is
>indistinct chatter
Americans are stupid so even a fake language would world.
At least on a few worlds. Do they have to speak English on EVERY world?
Consider how central cracking an ancient and alien dialect was to the movie.

The problem is that that results in literally none of the main cast except Daniel (and maybe sometimes Teal'c) actually interacting with any offworld characters.

based cunny threads without tranny jannies

Well they managed mostly non-verbal communication with Kurt Russel and the kid from the movie.
Again I wouldn't want to see this happen every time they portal to new a planet, but a few planets with a language barrier that Daniel Jackson has to grapple with (and perhaps fail at) would have been interesting.

Hell.