Every time I see a thread about this autistic fag I will personally go in and shit it up...

Every time I see a thread about this autistic fag I will personally go in and shit it up. I was reading that 300 replied thread from last night and it's extremely clear that people here ride his dick way too much.

Attached: 1649452709195s (1).jpg (250x250, 3.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/u26nHIB9wV4/
odysee.com/@EsemicolonR:f/HaloSkippinIt:7
youtube.com/c/ERofthesemicolon
twitter.com/EsemicolonR
patreon.com/esemicolonr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do the same thing. I don't even know who this guy is but I'm sick of seeing his stupid fucking icon spammed on Yea Forums
Obvious shill campaign!

didnt he go on a livestream with mauler and was silent and awkward? i think he repeated some /pol/ lingo to the rest of the guys that didn't get it and left after 40 minutes in embarassment

>oh no people like a particular reviewer
>I can't have that

Rent free

I really don't care that people like him but the amount of dick sucking people have form especially when you throw any light criticism his way is unreal
Nigger he's posted here enough. You guys literally pay his rent.
>Also will say this but then complain about trannies every five minutes

>Here's the latest video on bitchute:
bitchute.com/video/u26nHIB9wV4/

>Video on Odysee:
odysee.com/@EsemicolonR:f/HaloSkippinIt:7
>E;R's YouTube channel, if you don't know:
youtube.com/c/ERofthesemicolon

>E;R on Twitter:
twitter.com/EsemicolonR

>Support E;R on Patreon:
patreon.com/esemicolonr

Attached: AKedOLTmKeQblasJZhExEkFGI46loIisVQWE_jZb36GUPg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj[1].jpg (88x88, 2.77K)

>After much demand from his neckbeard fanboys, E;R is going to be on Mauler's EFAP!
>WOW! Everyone is so excited
>Finally comes on
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>heavy wheezing
>Mauler: So...uh..E;R...how are you?
>wheezing
>E;R: "J...jews"
>Mauler: Um, okay...Anyway have any comments on this video we're watching
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>wheezing
>E;R: Incoherent mumble
>Eventually the rest of the normal EFAPers realize E;R can't even communicate like a normal human being and give up trying to talk to him
>Hours go by and E;R doesn't make a noise
>Occasionally someone will try to get him to say something or make a joke
>E;R: haha...y...yeah
>Eventually give up altogether, like 5 hours go by but you can tell he's still there and awake as you hear his fucking heavy breathing and he immediately gives his weird 1 word responses when asked
>So embarrassing for him that E;R now has broken off all contact with Mauler rand refuses to come on EFAP ever again, Mauler himself is clearly reluctant about such an idea anyway since he's so awkward.
It's clear that without his silly little script and in a REAL social setting, E;R is a socially awkward beta who can't communicate like a normal person. This is what happens when you bring a 4chaner into a real world and try to get him to act like a real human bean with normal people. Fucking embarrassing, and E;R should kill himself for being such a pathetic incel stereotype.

>it's a E;R starts a thread about himself episode

Now this is shilling. This motherfucker right here has this whole thing copy pasted. Perfect shill. That's what I call dedicated.

Attached: 9f6affe4a5820b0d8e73c246a3623458.jpg (622x465, 58.3K)

Based
Cringe

I actually figured there was at least one of you doing this because every time a non-pozzed "e-celeb" is mentioned the whole thread gets flooded with butthurt posts immediately. I figured it was just one of those agencies paying losers to "combat alt-right influence on the internet" or whatever (because the exact same spergout happens whenever Sam Hyde is mentioned).

>I really don't care that people like him but the amount of dick sucking people have form especially when you throw any light criticism his way is unreal
This shit never happens though. The thread just devolves into people arguing with your shill posts. What you call "dick-sucking" would never have happened if you weren't obsessed in the first place.

Libtards SWARMING 4channel after BASED E;R ANIHILLATED and CREAMPIED the new SJW Halo show to audience of MILLIONS

Paramount is over.
Trannyhouse is over.
Women are over.

Attached: 1596644279387.jpg (900x900, 33.23K)

Based. He's one of the last good youtubers

Cope.
You being purposefully disaguous. The shilling of him would happen here regardless if I had any sort of input. I wasn't even participating in that thread from last night but it got almost 300 replies because one retard had an opinion about him and everyone was playing defense like they were his bodyguards. He is very much loved over here every single thread is basically full of compliments. Which is weird considering how much e celebs are normally shitted on. I know this board picks favorites but you guys have to stop having such double standards

It does happen and this is the only time I ever really commenting on it

>Every time I see a thread about this autistic fag I will personally go in and shit it up
Shit up your own thread then, fucking moron

Case in point: look at the first 10 posts in this thread. It's not organic. You see the exact same thing in threads about Sam or Joe Rogan for example. An absolute deluge of butthurt posts right at the beginning as if a fucking alert went off at shill headquarters.

Who do you watch on youtube, faggot? Contrapoints? Destiny?

Oh look, it's (((OP)))!

Attached: 1649513720108.gif (320x240, 2.34M)

There's plenty that are better. Stop dick riding him.
Your daddy is leaving again, I'm sure he'll be back after 2 or 3 years tho. We'll see
What is this schizo delusional shit? The first ten posts are people shitting on him and then going into defense mode? The blatant shilling is coming from his audience.
Not anybody in specific but I don't dick ride the fuck out of who I watch
Hello piggie poster.
Nah cry about it bitch

>You being purposefully disaguous. The shilling of him would happen here regardless if I had any sort of input. I wasn't even participating in that thread from last night but it got almost 300 replies because one retard had an opinion about him and everyone was playing defense like they were his bodyguards. He is very much loved over here every single thread is basically full of compliments.
They're not, though. The thread about any alleged "alt-right" e-celeb is immediately hit by you and your tidal wave of shills, then people start arguing against you because you're being purposely obnoxious. Can you blame them?

>I know this board picks favorites but you guys have to stop having such double standards
Go back to discord then, groomer

pedo joe is losing

It was just one autist sperging out, the thread would be a normal discussion dying after 50 replies otherwise

Yea Forums is not one person you're going to get people in there shitting on them this isn't some organized fucking campaign this is just people who either don't like them or who are trolling you. I can because what you call obnoxious is any criticism levied against him.

So islubs are cringe gay fags but then the moment you guys find when you like you can suck his dick to no end and shill him? Yeah fuck off with that

Based shill

The guy had an autistic point but you retards fell for the bait and I have never seen that much white knighting and defending. You guys were acting like his fucking lawyers. Practically no one actually addressed any of the criticisms that were thrown at him. It was a shitshow of a threat to read and it made me pick this decision cuz normally I would hide the ER threads but if people are going to suck his dick that hard they need some humbling
Look at what the fuck you just typed. Kill yourself

What is the term "dick ride" supposed to mean in the context you're using it? Are people not allowed to defend the person you're attacking? Like, what is your specific criticism of E;R? Just the fact that people defend him when getting into arguments? Why is that bad?

>There's plenty that are better. Stop dick riding him
Okay name one

based sperg reminderer

>I can because what you call obnoxious is any criticism levied against him.
No, that's not what I said. I said YOU'RE being obnoxious. You've insisted this entire thread that people "dick-ride" E;R but have given no proof, AND the entire thread has just been people shitting on E;R anyway which directly goes against your point. Yet you continue to insist this alleged dick-riding occurs, which is obnoxious.

>Yea Forums is not one person you're going to get people in there shitting on them this isn't some organized fucking campaign this is just people who either don't like them or who are trolling you
Normally you'd be right but pattern recognition exists and eventually you start to notice a trend in any thread related to e-celebs, and it's an absolute indisputable fact that those organizations exist and have been shitting up Yea Forums constantly since 2016

You can address the criticisms but people act like he's the fucking second coming of Christ here. You guys are more obnoxious than a fucking marvel fan
That does that same kind of film reviewer meme content?

>>E;R: "J...jews"
Not sure if he actually said that, but that whole thing was weird as fuck. Not only did he not sound anything like in his videos, but he also was unintelligible because the audio was so shit.
His vids are pretty good and some people are just horrible at doing live content, but that whole thing was bizarre.

My proof is at 300 thread from last night. I don't know if you were up for that but it was basically what I was talking about. Also a mother fucker here literally linked all of his socials. That's definitely dick riding. And I will consider that pretty obnoxious. There's like two people shitting on him while everybody else is pouring in attacking the people shitting on him. And linking his shit and saying no other reviewer is like him

Not going to participate in your schizo delusions that people have an organized plan to dunk on ecelbs on an anime image board. He drops a video people show it here people troll as the opposition or give criticism dick sucking and dick riding insist and continues. Same thing with Metokur or any other kind of person in that vein of content creation

>You guys were acting like his fucking lawyers. Practically no one actually addressed any of the criticisms that were thrown at him. It was a shitshow of a threat to read and it made me pick this decision cuz normally I would hide the ER threads but if people are going to suck his dick that hard they need some humbling
So in other words, you sperged out for 300 replies, lost a bunch of arguments, and now you're still mad even after sleeping on it? Must have been pretty devastating to your ego. Looks like it's about to happen again, too. How awful

Ok trooner

You said there were better youtubers so name one so we can judge you

I used to bully kids like E;R in school. Now they can act edgy on the internet instead of just playing with their action figures in their room

Didn't really chat in that thread from last night but I did read it and I was astounded that you guys love this guy so much. So much that you will actually suck his fucking cock because he happens to spread Yea Forums bullshit to other places. I think I might have replied a few times but other than that I lost interest

Mauler

hmmm, is that seethe I smelle?

Attached: 364480F9-E80D-4ECE-A245-4D849EDB88AC.jpg (689x786, 65.68K)

Seth for games.
Red letter media for films

NTA but hackfraudmedia's SW series put E;R in the dumpster where he belongs

>mauler
That fat retard said joker was better than taxi driver, get the fuck outta here

Also this

>My proof is at 300 thread from last night. I don't know if you were up for that but it was basically what I was talking about. Also a mother fucker here literally linked all of his socials. That's definitely dick riding. And I will consider that pretty obnoxious. There's like two people shitting on him while everybody else is pouring in attacking the people shitting on him. And linking his shit and saying no other reviewer is like him
I don't know because I wasn't there but you realize that I'M sitting here arguing with you right now as well, right? Could it be that you're just a huge faggot and most people find you obnoxious? And seriously what the FUCK does "dick-riding" mean? You realize if you say retarded shit people are likely to disagree with you and get into an argument, right?

>Not going to participate in your schizo delusions that people have an organized plan to dunk on ecelbs on an anime image board. He drops a video people show it here people troll as the opposition or give criticism dick sucking and dick riding insist and continues. Same thing with Metokur or any other kind of person in that vein of content creation
Completely fucking deranged.

Who the fuck cares? Why do you cunts substitute actual friends with YouTubers?

And now you're on the same site as them. How does it feel?
Inb4:
> "B-BUT I'M HERE TO BULLY THE INCELS! I'M NOT ONE, I SWEAR!"

Like I said I don't really give a fuck if people find me obnoxious because I'm shitting on an eceleb if that's the case then they're fucking thin skinned and they don't belong here. Being obnoxious is a fucking basic accusation that is literally applicable to every single poster on here. Go look it up on Urban dictionary if you have this clueless as to what it is. Unnecessary praise and admiration to the point of worship. People do that here..

Pot calling the kettle black mate

always look for the butthurt responses to this pasta in these threads

I guarantee E;R himself has read it and cut himself like the spergy aging edgelord he is

it's just to piss off discord people, I haven't seen an E;R video for like two years

still p fun to make fun of you, moreso since it's anonymous and I don't get in trouble with the teachers anymore

yeah, I'm gonna keep doing it

that's fine but then it's not "dick-riding", i'm saying they're just arguing with you because you purposely shit up threads because of an e-celeb vendetta

Because there's no way for people to meet other people irl. The sense of community society once had is gone. Everyone is extremely online and becoming more isolated with each passing year. This is by design

I didn't before but I'm going to now because is celebs are a tolerable cancer but any idol worship of a fucking YouTuber needs humbling by someone. And there's not enough people pissing on him here to put out the flame of worship and admiration people give him. It's literally about humbling people

i don't go outside i have autism

What now, fancy pants? Checkmate.

youtube celebs are unironically better than hollywood pieces of shit

True to a degree but that doesn't mean you guys have to suck their dicks like their gods

E;R never fails to make me LOL (Laugh out loud)

Yes, fanboyism is retarded. I hate fanbases because they always suck the creator's dick 100% of the time, even if they are wrong.
E;R should have received more shit about that awkward Mauler stream, but for some reason everyone was fellating him in the comment section.

At the same time I also dont have some blatant hate towards all ecelebs.

Jim Metokur was a lot better than this dude

He was only good when he did edited videos about tumblr tier freaks years ago.
As soon as he started cashing in with streaming he became predictable as fuck.
>reading comments in his mocking baby voice
>low effort reaction content with his reactions being his laugh and a few snyde remarks
>3 hour superchat reading
Amazing content.