Why do people take film reviewers opinions seriously instead of watching the movie themselve?

Why do people take film reviewers opinions seriously instead of watching the movie themselve?

especially the opinion of some spregy Yea Forums zoomer

Attached: whyxhxh.jpg (4096x4096, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/KlIUeMX7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RLM gets a bad rep because of their autistic fanbase but they're not a fraction as bad as people seem to believe.

e-celebs are cringe
>no no but mine is really cool and based guys

Kill yourselves

Yeah movie critics were always gay
Even old ones like roger ebert

we don't

>RLM gets a bad rep because of their autistic fanbase

I'm sorry, are you perhaps thinking of the Nostalgia Critic fanbase? Although...does he even have a base left?

People tend to watch reviewers for two reasons, either as catharsis when they watch something they think was trash, or just to avoid any temptation to watch something they pretty much know is going to be trash like gaylo.
It can be nice to hear something you like given praise, but them being nice never gets as much hits because people don't really seek that out.

>especially the opinion of some spregy Yea Forums zoomer
This is the best opinion you can have.

If you want to talk about retarded shit you should take a look at the fags who watch CinemaSins to judge if a movie is good or not.

He's literally just a halfway decent reviewer who came from here. This place is completely brain dead why the fuck would you trust what anybody here has to say?

Time is money and I'm not going to waste money on a potentially defective product

Attached: apu-arms-crossed.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

have you considered that maybe people don't take them as seriously as you believe they do?

I dont enjoy watching hollywood productions
anime/south korean movies/youtube content are better

I trust the words of critics like:
> The Nostalgia Critic
> Redlettermedia

but especially I trust:
> E;R

Attached: 1612197704561.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

He's on the ball pretty much consistently, what more am I meant to want?
>noo you have to ignore his reasonable opinions because he's a Yea Forums guy

I miss E.R.

I only ever watch reviews for shows and movies I've heard are bad but that I'm not going to watch, like Halo, out of morbid curiosity
Basically this

>After much demand from his neckbeard fanboys, E;R is going to be on Mauler's EFAP!
>WOW! Everyone is so excited
>Finally comes on
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>heavy wheezing
>Mauler: So...uh..E;R...how are you?
>wheezing
>E;R: "J...jews"
>Mauler: Um, okay...Anyway have any comments on this video we're watching
>awkward silence
>awkward silence
>wheezing
>E;R: Incoherent mumble
>Eventually the rest of the normal EFAPers realize E;R can't even communicate like a normal human being and give up trying to talk to him
>Hours go by and E;R doesn't make a noise
>Occasionally someone will try to get him to say something or make a joke
>E;R: haha...y...yeah
>Eventually give up altogether, like 5 hours go by but you can tell he's still there and awake as you hear his fucking heavy breathing and he immediately gives his weird 1 word responses when asked
>So embarrassing for him that E;R now has broken off all contact with Mauler rand refuses to come on EFAP ever again, Mauler himself is clearly reluctant about such an idea anyway since he's so awkward.
It's clear that without his silly little script and in a REAL social setting, E;R is a socially awkward beta who can't communicate like a normal person. This is what happens when you bring a 4chaner into a real world and try to get him to act like a real human bean with normal people. Fucking embarrassing, and E;R should kill himself for being such a pathetic incel stereotype.

>He doesn't know

Sounds like my kinda guy

>ER making this thread and comparing himself to more popular reviewers
Kill yourself

This makes him 10x better in my eyes than any "EFAPer". Listen to yourself

The guy bottom right is really living rent free in your head huh

>Know next to nothing about Mauler outside of his videos shitting on Star Wars
>He invites you on some podcast
>You nonchalantly say yes because you hate Disney's Star Wars
>Decide to check out an episode of his podcast
>The podcast has two bisexual furries
>16 fucking hours long
>Ifuckedup.jpeg
>You're a man of your word so you decide to show up
>He talks about the fucking Avengers movie, which you don't give a shit about
>The chat is filled with borderline retards
>Decided to be as quiet as possible in the hopes of not getting invited back.
>It becomes clear Mauler is autistic and thinks your his bff because you showed up
>He keeps pestering you to show up again until you do

I don't give a shit about him but every time he puts out a video (once every couple years) trannies here get absolutely SEETHING for a few weeks straight. It was like that last time when pewdiepie mentioned him and it's like that now

Not really.
Good revisionist history. ER acted like a spurge and he provided absolutely nothing to the discussion because he's a fucking loser autist
This is still exactly what happened and shills will pretend otherwise

Is it really tranny's just getting mad that he covered something or is it people rolling their eyes at the obvious dick sucking you guys participate in when it's an e celeb that you like

noticeably, obviously, visibly mad

Areyoumad.webm

Well you made two threads being mad about him on the catalog right now and others before so that speaks for itself

No. RLM fans are just as retarded, albeit for different reasons.

Honestly I didn't think this one was going to gain any traction so I decided to risk the band and start one about him personally. And secondly if I get enough attention from them both that just spreads my message further. This is actually the I think second time in my life that I've made a thread about ER personally. Other than that I just used to hide the threads because it didn't care about them. The only reason I didn't hide the one from last night is because that bitch got serious traction

>why the fuck would you trust what anybody here has to say
Lesser chance that they are pozzed fags. But I dont think anyone actually forms their opinions from these videos, they just go to see bad media get shit on in an entertaining way.

awful defense e;r

learn how to socialize

It's literally just biased confirmation people here act like you and talk like you so you're going to appreciate their opinion more.

Wow, people hang out with others who are similar to them and share similar interests or opinions. What a novel concept.
Don't try to twist it into something that's not done by literally everyone in the world.

That doesn't mean you should take all your opinions from them. If you're going to get your opinion from somewhere ask about it and look from other sources. That way you're not living in an echo chamber of bias confirmation. Even if the majority does that that's a problem

>Not really.
Proceeds to autistically sperg out on Yea Forums about said person.

Attached: 1648902721646.png (429x410, 11.38K)

Or maybe people already have all the facts, have come to the conclusions by themselves and after that go looking for similar minded people.
This whole thing sounds like you're saying "you're just a retard who's been brainwashed, bro" as if it's impossible that people can figure things out by themselves.

I'm literally docile as fuck about him in this thread. Your efinition of sperging out is irrelevant now
Where the fuck is all coming from? I'm just saying you shouldn't assume the people here are automatically better for giving their takes. That's what I was responding to

I can clearly see you sperging out by scrolling up, this man lives rent free in your head. You will confine to this thought.

He picks the lowest hanging fruit. Easy to be right when you do that

> (You)
>I can clearly see you sperging out by scrolling up, this man lives rent free in your head. You will confine to this thought.

Attached: EwA4jzxVoAAeCSU.jpg_large.jpg (1351x638, 115.37K)

>Has to use the image that doesn't include the colors
AHAHAHAHA. Keep thinking losing it over E;R.

You think I'm gonna scourge for a image instead of just Google searching it? Delusional.

Attached: 41ea05d7_6168_4f5e_ad2d_8751fbab4c18.jpg (350x350, 21.86K)

Lol

I haven't heard of this. Fuck that's cringe. Socializing is truely for npc niggercattle but goddamn you have to be able to atleast act the act like a chameleon the very least.

Watching a review or listening to other people's opinions isn't a substitute to forming your own opinion. The fact that so many of you fags think it is says a lot about how influenceable you are.

Nodtalgua critic is millenial cringe though

Keep bumping this shit OP

Till I get banned

Bullshit, people will click like crazy on videos telling them how deep Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars etc are. It's endless with "fans", basically the easiest way to gain a following, easier than shooting the ambulance of the week.

wanna play chess? :)
lichess.org/KlIUeMX7

This, honestly. That said, RLM are the exception that prove the rule and are pretty fuckin cool and based

Hello Stawman

I don't care about rotten tomatoes
I only watch Nostalgia Critic for the cringe.
I don't watch Reddit Letter Media
I only Watch E;R for the racism.

Least your honest about it

I have no idea who your imaginary friend is.

Based

guess not ;-;

Why does E;R make so many people seethe lmfao.

No offense to you user. I'm just not very good at it. Plus I'm doing some tedious shit right now so I wouldn't be able to concentrate on it

Trannies

Projection