Season 4

>Season 4
>Spend half of the entire season on some random new black kid woke shit
They ruined it

Attached: cobra kai.jpg (1140x700, 169.04K)

>zoomer show appeals to zoomers
you're a fucking pathetic loser for watching this in the first place eitherway

Ironically the black kid storyline wasn’t the woke part. He was just a character with an actual storyline and character arc and happens to be black.

But nah, as soon as you idiots see a black kid it’s woke shit to you by default. There’s just no pleasing you is there.

t. woke tard

I hate niggers.

>gaslighting this hard

>show with karate schools doing anything
>let alone forming gangs
>unrealistic
Yes.

Jewflicks ruined it

>a black character is involved therefore it's woke
shut the fuck up you retard.
only thing i'm dissatisfied with is that johnny and danny start disagreeing YET AGAIN.
that and not enough foot fanservice
they did hawk justice though, and the two final battles were great.

see

This is a gaslighting thread, he's literally acting like his nigger tier brother because lapusso is a spoiled coward

t. woke tard

>buzzwords
i'm sorry that skin colors scare you that much

This

They patched it up at the end, so hopefully the writers have realized the show actually can continue without them being rivals

I see the zoomer wokies have taken to Cobra Kai since Jewflicks bought it

I’m not anti woke but I think we can all agree adding black people ruined it. Nobody intelligent will disagree

>hopefully the writers have realized the show actually can continue without them being rivals
that's what i was hoping every single season but then they started ruining it again. danny and johnny are around 60, just swallow your pride over your dumb fucking kung fu shit jesus.
amanda is by far the smartest adult in the show and i like that the writers give them shit through her, but at some point it gets old. hawk and sam are proof that danny and johnny can only be successful by working together.

Woke? The kid got bullied so bad he learned karate and started kicking people's asses.

Reminder Chozen is going to teach Lapusso the forbidden death touch and Lapusso will kill Kenny in the next tournament and console Lia

Attached: 3F508BEE-33D6-4341-B834-E766EEAC3D7E.jpg (1673x1376, 356.05K)

I know what you mean, but maybe this time... for real...

Looking forward to Johnny/Robby adventures in Mexico but I don't know who the big threat is going to be in terms of competitors.

>amanda
i'd love to fuck her lapusso if you catch my drift

Look I'm not racist or anything but niggers are not human

I prefer it when racists are open about being vile cunts instead of pretending it’s anything deeper than an actor being black

Cope harder nigger, your presence on the movie screen is a direct result of shitlibs pushing for more "diversity" which means less white people

I'm just hoping Lapusso ain't done growing yet. He's got fat kid genes like Jerry O'Connell and that black bully has Ethiopian genes.
One summer of growth will be all it takes to smash that lil nigga to dust.

Attached: PcqHPmz.jpg (500x370, 90.83K)

It’s not about being black. It’s about interracial.

Fact #1 a black kid who doesn’t find other black people attractive is not black
Fact #2 a black person who integrates into white society to then advocate for more of his kind is racist
Fact #3 black men who use violence are evil

leeeeeeeeftypooooooool

Fuck iff commie faggot

Season 4 was bad. It ended in nearly the exact same place as Season 3. Johnny and Laruso agree to put their differences aside to team up and take down a newly strengthened Cobra Kai. Feels like the show has gotten stale.

Lapusso is gonna be 6’1 by season 6

Attached: E9CE92CF-E5C8-45C2-8A98-117E16734BDB.png (296x306, 116.59K)

t.LaPusso

Jewflicks wont let them progress anymore, they want to drag the show out for 20 seasons

Yeah and it was completely forced into Season 4 out of nowhere. Focusing so many episodes on this kid meant that every other character lost out on screen time.

>and happens to be black
just like every other character in literally every show for the last 6-7 years

Why do you celebrate white people becoming a minority tho?

Did people not realize that he exists so Fat Larusso would have a rival?

Obviously but that makes it even worse and more forced. It's the laziest way to create conflict and plot

1 season under Netflix control

>black lead
>Hispanic love interest
>mutt anti death penalty feminist crybaby cunt
>biracial lesbian woketivist cobra Kai girl
>Jew male champion.
>female match main event over guys
>forced a mutt brother in Tory’s house
>trans characters around the background
>old white men planning to retire to be replaced by multicultural kids or the white death trope netflix is known for
>Johnny dating a hot but Latino woman

I’m sorry but Netflix ruined season 4 and even the actors themselves said they hated season 4s writing. You can’t argue with the actual actors

Attached: A0891BE7-2A3C-43C2-A7F4-2A10569521BE.jpg (1536x2048, 305.37K)

I didn't realize Karate Kid was high art. Did it win an Academy Award when I wasn't looking?

I’m honestly angry that Hawks face turn, head shaving and eventual win was pushed so far to the back to push this Tory Sam rivalry no one cares about

And the elves in the new lotr just happen to be black too huh? Lmao what a disingenuous faggot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.45K)

This. Answer him

That almost sounds like contemporary California.

damn thats a big head

Oh fuck off that's such a faggot deflection. Bad writing is still bad writing you fucking pussy

based

Not really though. They tried working together in three and couldn't reconcile, even though they learn something from one another without really wanting to due to hating each other. I prefer the idea of having them be segregated but having more respect for each other.

>even the actors themselves said they hated season 4s writing
Sauce?

>go to netflix
>went to woke shit
wow what the fuck did you fucking expect you fucking retard

Were you under the impression it wasn’t a woke IP?

Why are you gay?

P sure it always was, even the first one has that scene where two racist Californians make fun of Mr. Miyagi and he cuts the tops of their beer bottles off.

What is going to happen with Lia?

Is she gonna go with Kenny or is she gonna be a lesbian who wins the unified tournament?

Attached: E1BE462F-F890-4755-9862-E52863528EFB.jpg (1080x1350, 52.59K)

the show has always had a diverse cast. it doesn't bother me for this because it isn't forced.
no black elves and breadless black dwarf women.

Yeah, that’s what I was getting at

Kenny's gonna give her the BBC and ruin LaVagina's life.

He's a based lil nig.

Johnny said he hated how they sidelined his and Kreeses interactions. Jacob hated the Hawk shaving. Miguel thought his character was tossed to the side. Robby said he felt losing in his last tournament hurts his character.

Surprise the only ones who liked their roles were the women who got all the storylines

Kenny is a black elf

the diversity meme has been forced into every bit of entertainment. usually in a hamfisted and lazy way.

it's natural some people are just tired of seeing blacks in every fucking thing all the time.

They better make up for all the Terry Silver vs. Daniel LaRusso deal by having Johnny and Kreese interact as he's in jail. Same with Johnny and Miguel/Miguel going solo for a while to look for his cartel daddy. I agree that losing two times in a row is a bit rough for Robby, but I guess it ties into his whole deal that all his attempts at using karate to deal with his deep emotional problems isn't working.

Gross. Don’t you have any Normal thoughts?

Or maybe he rapes LaRusso, idk.

Karate Kid was literally the OG diverse movie. It's about an Italian kid learning Kung Fu from a Japanese janitor, who then goes to Japan and back. Fucks sake

S1 is the only good season

Yes