The Ten Commandments Thread!

Come watch the yearly Easter broadcast of The Ten Commandments on the ABC Channel!

Featuring Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner, and Anne Baxter in one of the greatest Christian epics ever made.

Live stream if you don't have cable or an antenna:
ustvgo.tv/abc-live-streaming-free/

Starts in 5 minutes from this post

Attached: 139577.jpg (1000x1426, 1.28M)

Lets go ahead and get this out of the way:
>It's jewish, not Christian!

WRONG! Jesus is seen conversing with Moses in the new testament and is pleased with him:

Matthew 17:2 states that Jesus "was transfigured before them; his face shining as the sun, and his garments became white as the light." At that point the prophet Elijah representing the prophets and Moses representing the Law appear and Jesus begins to talk to them.

Uh, it's not the day before Easter...is it?

Charleton Heston epic thread

chud movie

No idea why they are showing it tonight instead of Easter weekend this year, but they are. My cable TV guide shows next saturday full of basketball shit

The Ten Jewmandments

it's palm sunday i guess

Somebody post the titties

I've been looking forward to this thread for 52 wait 51 weeks.

>Vincent Price as Baka
sussy

The making of is great

OP here, so have I. I wait for this kino every year and count down the days to when I make the thread for it.

NYEAH NOW LISTEN HERE MOSES YA DOITY JEWBOY, YOU'D BEST BE KNOCKING OFF ALL THAT GOD THIS AND GOD THAT TALK YA HEAR, OR IT'S COITANS FOR YA, COITANS I SAY!

Attached: edward-g-robinson-in-the-ten-commandments-silver-screen.jpg (720x900, 103.75K)

Jewish propaganda for whites.

He's such a shithead for the entire movie, I love it

svengoolie boomers are out early

>Shot in VistaVision

Holy kino. They took 35mm and turned the film horizontal so they could fit widescreen capture with more area.

Attached: What-is-VistaVision-VistaVision-aspect-ratio.jpg (625x337, 59.19K)

Don't worry, the Svengoolie thread is coming up soon! Yea Forums will be boomer central tonight.

4:3 ZSJL BTFO

Yul Brynner is such a fucking card in this movie. He's so cheesy and hammy yet he's scary and playing it straight at the same time. I have no idea how he does it.

JUST

Attached: Z.jpg (720x400, 27.04K)

Nefretiri BOOBA

Attached: 2680e38cfd4f81b2ab750e2b32f750e5.jpg (1279x667, 75.72K)

>nefertiri
>is actually nefertitty
they had one job

>TFW the treasure city is still unfinished

Attached: Ew9gO5JXIAg1cfx[1].jpg (960x1200, 121.86K)

>ethiopia conquered and bankrupted
>queen shows up drooling over moses
incredible, 3000 years of woman moments and counting

(((Dathan)))

Alright boys, what’s better the Ten Commandments or Ben-Hur

Educate yourself!

Educate THIS

Attached: untitled.jpg (600x338, 32.78K)

a n g e r y

What is it like to gently hold a torpedo titty's full weight in the palm of your hand?

Ben-Hur is good but the Ten Commandments is better IMO. It has a more grandiose scale to its stakes and although the chariot race is one of the all-time greats and more impressive from a stuntwork perspective, I don't think it tops the pillar of flame or passing of the red sea. Both are valid picks really.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-31-at-6.21.08-PM-771x413[1].jpg (771x413, 61.16K)

holy nips

It's actually a Jewish film, retard

Attached: bd7.png (1080x1331, 581.96K)

>r/whoosh

Jesus is pleased with moses when he meets him on the mount. Read the Gospels

Holy shit Yul Brynner putting that snake tongued woman in her place

>"Remember, my sweet, that you must be wife to the next Pharaoh, that you're going to be mine, all mine, like my dog or my horse or my falcon. Only I will love you more and trust you less."

Attached: 514u6nAjMLL._AC_[1].jpg (417x500, 37.59K)

>i could never love you
>will it matter
prince of the based department

>you raided the temple granaries?
>Yes.

The NT is tedious fanfiction

Begone, demon

Kys

Attached: fuckyou_1_1_1_1.png (291x291, 69.1K)

Jesus is in the OT too
Not my fault jews are so evil they reject and kill their own Messiah

In 2011 I watched this in Orange County jail. The Farm. G Baracks.

>tfw west coast
Can never watch shit live with Yea Forums

The link in the OP should be a east coast stream, try that one

Movie just started on the East Coast or maybe just Baltimore.

Just Baltimore. It started at 7 here in PA.

That's strange. I live in the Central Time zone and it started an hour ago.

Nah UFC's on anyway

Reminder the Old Testament is canonized as the Word of God by all denominations of Christianity as well as Islam and Moses is recognized as a prophet by Christ himself.

By blaspheming against the Old Testament or Moses, you are condemning yourself to Hell.

It is not too late to save yourself

Moses was a faggot

Attached: timthumb.php.jpg (668x400, 69.98K)

I really need to get a better antenna so I can pickup DC stations.

Hell is not canon to the OT. It is a NT/Quranic retcon. Vile blasphemer, die

>reddit spacing
explain where I blasphemed against the OT tho

Based, and Christ pilled

Attached: Jesus.jpg (637x900, 129.04K)

That's a good buy. I upgraded to a big ass antenna and put it on my roof (nearly died in the process) and it has more than doubled my channel count ~40 miles outside of Nashville.

Accept your LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. Do not deny the coming of the Son of Man as your other Jewish cousins do. Save yourself.

You're no better than Mormons or Rastafarians

Attached: 755943.jpg (760x785, 72.24K)

>40 miles
When I was a kid I lived just South of Baltimore. When the Baltimore and DC stations went off the air for the night in the Summer I could pull in WABC in NYC with a simple set of rabbit ears that came with the TV.

You turned away from God and started worshipping the devil as soon as your tribe denied The Savior Christ.

Jesus loves you so much that he was thinking of you while he was dying on the cross. He loves you so much that he knows how many individual hairs you have on your head. He loves you so much that he will forgive you.

>because I drew you from the river you shall be called Moses

I don't get it.

He was drawn out of the river. Moses means "to draw out," I think.

>I do not know what power shapes my way, but my feet are set upon a road that I must follow.

K I N O

The etymology for "Moses" means that it comes from a Hebrew verb that describes the action of pulling or drawing out of water.

See related pic for a modern interpretation.

Attached: waterboy.jpg (700x393, 270.62K)