>2022
>I am forgotten
what happened to that show, why did it drop so suddenly ? I want more claire making pastry

Attached: clairesaffitz.png (1500x1125, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1kVIM8fOSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has a channel now

Tranette no Passeto

I hope she moves to nude cooking on onlyfans

isn't it amazing that those accusations of racism only came out when everybody was in a frenzy over the BLM shit? very conveniently timed if you ask me

holy crap, time to binge the shit out of it

she did take some weight, but it's kinda ok because she makes pastries youtube.com/watch?v=B1kVIM8fOSo

1. Sohla
2. Conde Nast

Attached: Conde-Nast.png (544x306, 20.84K)

I will never forgive Sohla for what she took from us.

Attached: Mom mirin Dad.jpg (1137x673, 72.73K)

Attached: 1616542288817.png (2381x627, 2.29M)

did they ever fug in the walk in

LOL

retard

Care to explain?

that dumb cunt sohla destroyed the whole thing under the guise of sjw shit. she was a clout hungry trust fund kiddy that had a failing restaurant.

She has a moderately successful dessert yt channel and had a best-seller as well. She's personable and marketable, unlike that other woman who created the entire situation at Bon Appetit

Who wouldve thought a literally who would make less money than Brad the chad Leone and Claire. Absolute mystery.

This thread is off-topic.

how dare you

Attached: ihateu.jpg (720x696, 71.45K)

Comfy show ruined by a money hungry sjw whore and a triggered gay dude. Ill never forgive them for fucking over my boys brad and delaney

They should have eaten Sohla.

Delaney was always kind of a tool. I don’t get why people enjoyed him so much. They were really trying to give him more screen time with Claire near the end instead of Brad too

His shows were peak comfy, i enjoyed them. Him getting dragged for tweets from 2010 for no reason also makes me root for him over those social justice cunts

She looks like a younger version of a teacher I had in school.

HEY. You don't talk to my wife like that

I’ll stick with my Cooking With Flo

Attached: 59B9EE80-F5CF-4B4B-8FF0-54CBC11BFD72.jpg (1080x785, 102.48K)

Yeah, the people calling out literally every single member of the show were fucking insane. I remember they got pissed at Claire for not posting her thoughts fast enough, when it was obvious she rarely used social media. Andy was pretty based and fought back iirc

gross

>not starting a huge internet meme campaign to shit on sohla and bring back the original channel
nobody is happy with the current arrangement and the bitch needs to get what she fucking deserves

no that would be a food code violation

I know that Claire and the old lady have their own yt channels but what about Mollly and her big tits?

Sohla reminds me of a kind of manga character that has become a bit of a trope, if you read a lot of manga you've probably seen this. The sickly girl that watches from the back and never gets attention so fucks everybody up. I have no interest in anything she does, she was tolerable before the SJW stuff purely as an extra for 10-15 seconds at random, but I would never watch her show

Molly is just making money of her cookbooks and Patreon. She even has merch that is expensive as fuck. Honestly her tits aren’t that big either, I don’t get the hype. Priya is a hack but she’s the one with the sneaky giant ones

The subreddit for the show dedicated itself to destroying everything. Well I'm not sure everyone but the unhinged sjw ones took particular pleasure in tearing down their favorite cooking show.

Never cater to loony toons. They have allegiance to their dogma first.

We had a wonderfully cozy cooking show. Before the dark times came. Before Sohla. But it worked out well for her!

It was a joke there and still is, but I think it all originated from twitter. A lot of the off screen coworkers got to chime in too, like the one that went after Andy for taking her article out of the magazine. There was one psycho in particular that kept going after Brad, even to the point of questioning how good of a husband he is

sohla is the straw that broke BA's back and permanently ruined the channel and brand

how many of you bought her book and will buy her second one?

>food magazine has popular youtube channel with lots of fun, charismatic (mostly white) chefs
>diversity hire poo in loo chef is jealous of all their money and fame
>finds an old photo of the chief editor dressed as a cholo for Halloween
>plays victim card
>claims racism
>claims sexism
>forces all the popular chefs to either be fired or quit
>channel dies a pathetic death as they roll out their Captain Planet lineup of boring interchangeable POCs

Sohla was actually pretty decent before it all happened. I enjoyed the food she made and wanted to see more of her, even though it was very clear she didn’t want to be on camera during Brad’s videos. I even thought she was based for telling her boss to quit, but she went off the fucking rails when she compared Brad to Trump and “just another stupid white guy”

>ahem

Attached: evil.jpg (1140x700, 131.76K)

Christ

Yes

how long has it been since she appeared on his channel or any channel for that matter

She quit for another job I think

They mutually parted ways after like six or so episodes of their dog shit

The root problem is Conde Nast. That company has been making everyone except a handful of "star writers" "work for exposure" (i.e. pittance salary that doesn't even cover the cost of living in New York with three roommates) for 40 years at this point.

fat insufferable arrogant jew who stole ideas. the pickling guy was the only one with talent and a personality

Hunzi the editor/camera guy helped organize form a union for all workers in Conde Naste recently. Surprised it’s working

the top being fucked doesn't excuse everything under it from being fucked along the way

looks like one of the wives in Fiddler On The Roof now

>finds an old photo of the chief editor dressed as a cholo for Halloween
who cares, the talentless kike who was a raging asshole and making millions while the personalities got paid peanuts

priya and molly are married and/or shacking up with jews. the whole channel was gay jew new york propaganda for loser goy millennials in flyover country

He was literally the only one married with heirs, right? The rest were like mid to late 30s childless hedonists who acted like they were 23 year olds. Cringe and sad.

Problem with Sohla, besides her professional victimhood, was the same as the entire channel today. Nearly all of the presenters are charisma black holes making ethnic dishes with exotic and difficult to find ingredients that most Americans simply have no interest in replicating.

hmm please don't be mean on a claire thread, thanks fren.

Attached: thanksies.jpg (622x929, 67.31K)

After it all crashed she really got around and achieve the success her talent could never gant her.

Sohla bitched and moaned because she never bargined for a better deal. she cried about representation and bailed when it was offered to her. she then got a job with babish who gave her all of the opportunities she wished she wanted but then got way more money to do something else so bailed on him. there was a video that went around of claire asking sohla how to do things which wasnt entirely accurate as claire is a specific type of chef and didnt deal with deserts and stuff, but this was used as a "claire is retarded and sohla is a genius" thing

sohla the paki whore ruined it all

>get hired as a codemonkey
>get asked to do on-screen work
>do on-screen work
>dont renegotiate your contract when youre doing mostly on-screen instead of your contracted codemonkey
>call the CEO a racist
>claim sexism
>ruin the entire company becuase #MeToo #WeAreNotRacist
>move on to the next shmo you can ruin for fun

reminder this bitch opened a shitty, massively overpriced burger shop in NY and blamed "white people" for its downfall

I fucking HATE sohla
dumb fucking bitch ruined Brads career without even interracting with him

cope seethe dilate
welcome to the world of showbiz you dumb nigger

I'd rather get entertainment and a kike makes a buck, than have no entertainment at all
go suck a niggersdick you unironic faggot

it's boring. nothing like her show on bon appetite with brad.

Being paid for being in videos wasn't part of her contract, and she mostly just had short appearances in videos with people who had a show and contract with that show. She made simple appearances like tastings and asking her what her opinion is about something. Do you think Gaby or Rhoda got paid for every appearance they made? Or the tons upon tons of other employees that came by to taste the food or provide their expertise? They didn't, and there is no reason they should.

And those who got paid per video only got paid per episode for their own shows. When they made appearances in other videos, they didn't get paid for that appearance. And those who did get paid per episode in their show, have far more unpaid appearances in other videos than Sohla. Brad did not get paid for all his appearances in Gourmet Makes, only Claire. Even though he regularly has several important and longer (10-15 min) appearances. The guy literally built all kinds of tools and equipment for Claire, and gives a ton of input, and he is pretty much a regular on Gourmet Makes. At no point did he expect to get paid for those appearances, and if he was busy he had no obligation to help her. Same with Andy and Adam, who regularly appeared as guests in lots of videos.

She willingly signed a $50k contract, then when she wanted to get a raise, instead of just asking for a raise she just went straight for the full-blown race war, employing a horde of depressed female critical race theorists from online communities, completely destroying beloved content for millions of viewers, all because she was jealous that a "big dumb white guy" who "only" went to culinary school was paid better than her. Sohla exploited the spirit of the country at the time to do her race-baiting. George Floyd had just been killed, and people all over the country were protesting and rioting. During the spring, showing any signs other than complete submission and prostration to the woke cause could land a company in some pretty big trouble, both physically and economically. Sohla clearly grabbed the opportunity to get hers, and Conde Nast and Bon Appetit couldn't really do anything other than giving in to every demand.

When she quit working for Serious Eats, she blamed it on racism (it was unfounded), and when she tried to start a restaurant and it failed, she again blamed it on racism. Sohla is a toxic race-baiter, and so are her supporters. Sohla has no legitimate complaints.

chris surprised everything by revealing his two kids in the BA from home videos

>ruined Brad’s career
Brad is probably paid more now than he ever has been. They knew they were fucked if he left too, which is why they shoehorn him in almost every video now

We lost Claire and Molly but gained Kendra.

Was it worth it? Probably not, but she's the only qt left on that god forsaken channel.

Attached: 210814_gma_vaculin1_1039_hpMain_1x1_608.jpg (608x608, 49.03K)

It was hilarious when the subreddit that fucking loved Sohla so much finally turned on her when she came after Brad out of nowhere and then even had Gabby talking shit about her/calling her a bully. People realized that she was a bitch

theres a difference between "making lots of money" and "having a fulfilling career"

sure brads probably bent them over a barrel for megamoney to stay on their shitty network
but you can tell the videos are VERY soulless now, especially with the loss of random walkthrus from people like claire and delany

>he's not enjoying Brad farm with a walk-in freezer
m8

I agree that the videos aren’t as good anymore, but it’s weird to assume that Brad is extremely unhappy working there. He got to buy a farm because of the gig and seems to enjoy his camera crew quite a bit. If anything, I’m guessing interacting with celebrities like Paris Hilton or random YouTubers is what makes him feel awkward

of course hes happy having his family, and a house/farm outside of NY/NJ
but its NOT THE SAME, he himself has said, its NOT THE SAME as it used to be before the incident

>NOT THE SAME
god shut up