Was this the greatest troll ever?

Was this the greatest troll ever?

Attached: tpms.png (1482x783, 1.36M)

I'm sure the 30 people that still listen to him found it very funny.

maybe if it was funny

It was pretty great and so was the recent On Cinema

No, it was/is just a pathetic attempt to stay relevant. What would even make it a troll? Did you think you were actually watching JRE for two hours?

Rogan man bad, he said that we should move on from lockdowns and not mandate vaccines

>No, it was/is just a pathetic attempt to stay relevant. What would even make it a troll? Did you think you were actually watching JRE for two hours?

Attached: istockphoto-169937774-612x612.jpg (612x408, 30.41K)

>'trolling'
>even though he literally hates Joe Rogan and is completely envious of his success

Everything Tim does now seems like it's motivated out of spite.

He just seems like a genuinely bitter person.

>'trolling'
>even though he literally hates Joe Rogan and is completely envious of his success

Attached: monkey-4042658_1280.jpg (1280x853, 342.31K)

Everything Sam does now seems like it's motivated out of spite.

He just seems like a genuinely bitter person.

Tim however is still based.

Post another picture of a monkey.

It's really funny.

What the fuck is this?

>I'm sure the 30 people that still listen to him found it very funny.
imagine basing your level of worship on how many others listen to him. you might be an npc

seething rogan fanbois

>Post another picture of a monkey.

>It's really funny.

Attached: redtape.png (1200x1200, 1.13M)

Attached: 34f34f34fure.jpg (1514x992, 81.67K)

no
it just made him look like a petty cunt

face it, joe rogan is a joke

i don't care about Joe Rogan.
but i can distinguish satire from bitterness

>i don't care about Joe Rogan.
sure you dont

Tim is unirocially half the IQ of Joe

lmao they're making of the cancel culture angle,
as if that doesn't happen constantly

Rogan makes leftists seethe so hard

>Tim is unirocially half the IQ of Joe
yeah ok

Attached: proudboy.jpg (943x635, 49.99K)

>Let me make a surface level parody around the exact same time Rogan starts getting shit on.

Yawn.

i thought it captured the satiric spirit of the JRE
i dont know though im following heidecker on twitter he seems to genuinely dislike joe rogan so its not like comics busting another comics balls

to be fair Joe was eating horse paste because he heard russian bots on twitter saying it was a good idea. He was so dumb he deserved even worse than he got.

Attached: TimYellsAtRogan.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

All those years, I never would've guessed that Eric was the funny one.

>eating horse paste
You're retarded mate

see the fact that you honestly think im wrong makes you the most cringe person in the world

neither of them ever did anything funny. their shows were "le totally random!!" garbage

Meanwhile in some countries they've given Ivermectin to millions of people to treat Covid, and it's a medicine for humans that has been around for decades. You are a prime example of a brainwashed retard

Lrump tost.

>s they've given Ivermectin to millions of people to treat Covid,
yes and it did nothing. its a placebo. they just finished the biggest study in the world and it was proven.

>shithole countries fed people horse paste that means Joe Rogan was right! hurr idiot

It would be funny if Tim wasn't actual obsessed and seething over Joe. That part makes it pathetic.

Why are you calling it horse paste? It only shows how brainwashed you are

lmao

Well it would be important to consider how effective of a troll it was

>Why are you calling it horse paste?
because that's what people were taking. Doctors weren't prescribing ivermectin unless you were a dumb fuck newage celebrity that could doctor shop

ur brain is shit

Oh my GOD would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP

You are amazingly retarded, I suggest taking a break from media and propaganda for a while, just play some video games or something

Gen X is the worst in human history. The final battalion of shock troops to destroy America, now re-enlisted to fortify the revolutionaries defences
>intense concern for being cool (i.e., social acceptance), which means being a subversive when asked, and a conformist when those who asked get power
>watch media like a boomer (I.e., I believe what the TV tells me), with no idea of how media works (e.g., I work for Adult Swim. but it's not like that's connected to corporate America, which I do not like guyz)
see also, indie rock, the eternal domain of GenXers regardless of age

>im literally seething because im wrong

Watching Bad Religion campaign for Hillary Clinton was the final nail for me. Like they weren't adults when the MPAA shit happened.

Ivermectin works.

Some Tim fan is seething hard ITT.

>Ivermectin works.
the cringe I feel for you actually hurts

Oh, you’re one of those CNN watching
people. No one takes you seriously

This troon is absolutely seething. Lol you love to see it

Yes I can tell you're seething

The zoomer cope is hilarious

you do not know the definition of any of the nouns in your post

nigger

ur
brain
sux

you are so wrong its not even funny

the counter on the bottom should say how many times OP has posted ITT

Attached: FreeThePedo.jpg (1024x536, 106.9K)

yeah it was pretty funny and im a big fan of tim but we need to understand that it's not all fun and games in the real world, dangerous extremists and radicals like joe rogan are given platforms to spread disinformation that is extremely dangerous to our democracy. this is not a joke. stop laughing. we are genuinely in the middle of a crisis. please, if you see somebody spreading disinformation, report them to the appropriate authorities. it doesn't matter if it's your friends, acquaintances, coworkers, or your own family. it's integral to the sanctity of our democracy that these treasonists and seditioners are dealt with accordingly. joe rogan needs to be drone striked. democracy dies in darkness.

Attached: 1583458715799.jpg (720x960, 50.04K)

Regardless of what Joe Rogaine did, Tim decided to make a shitty kiddie pool deep parody right at the exact same time Joe was getting heat on him.

yeah so? what's your point?

holy shit you are retarded

Tim would probably suck a cock to be on Rogan's podcast lol