Does it piss anyone else off that they keep calling "Master Chief" "Halo" in the new series? Once in episode 2...

Does it piss anyone else off that they keep calling "Master Chief" "Halo" in the new series? Once in episode 2, and again in episode 3, that's twice so far.

Attached: file.png (619x420, 266.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KPmBT08zcc4)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ehs a pretty cool guy

John Halo looks so much like my dad, I hate that. My dad was a notorious pedophile too. He bought my mom when she was 13 from her crackhead parents for $300 when he was 35 and kept her prisoner in his home deep in the country where no one could help and kept her there for 4 years until she escaped. Also he killed at least 12 people that I'm aware of. Good thing he is dead now. I found one of the dead bodies down by the creek buried in a shallow grave

I used to play Halo while I lied in bed with my ex-girlfriend in her little apartment at college. He's hard to watch now even though years have gone by. I've found another woman and I love her, even dated her longer at this point, but it's not the same. I'll never know the passion that I felt with my first love again, and I guess I'm alright with that. Smile that it happened as they say. Christ, I need a mother fucking drink but I told myself I'd cut down and not drink until the weekend. Lord give me fucking strength. Goddamn it. I quit smoking too

>le randum XD teen on Yea Forums
inb4 this brown person dubles down because teenagers are stupid as fuck and needy for attention

Do the black characters call him Massa Chief too?

I know that feel bro. Be happy the times happened.

holy projection, faggot. i'm a pale irishman LMAO

hey look its the one person on tv who watched halo.

everyone point and laugh

Tell me he at least kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything

>pale
How old are you?
How much do you weigh?

You have autism. There’s no denying it at this point

these 2 spics jumped onto my reply because i made fun of spics. classic spics. top fucking kek

18 and roughly 6’2” or 6’3”

It takes me out of it that he's just one of the Sobotka's

Attached: 1636545188421.png (316x316, 153.89K)

Dude, you made it even more cringe. Do you feel embarrassed pumping out this level of unbridled autism out into the world, or can your retarded autistic brain not even process a feeling like embarrassment? I don’t even want to know

John Halo

Reminder this is the most we see of chief in the games, even the garbage ones

Attached: 1621676363985.png (2000x1000, 740.16K)

Post your nipples prove yourself

lmao bro im the one that posted that story and it's true.

Chad eyes too

>be brown
>see a show with a white man lead
>just like me
>watch the show hoping white man will except me

gross, a spic replied to me

So this is the power... of 343...

Attached: ElOOuVYXYAE9lIr.png (581x486, 450.31K)

>it's true.
how did they fuck up this badly?
John Halo

An autistic freak keeps replying to me. I’m not Hispanic either

keep projecting

Do you think being mean is going to help a person like that out? Try having some compassion for him too

They’re doing it on purpose because they claim fan backlash means viewers.

>At last, I have become Halo: Combat Evolved

Really?

What is it with autistic spics and halo? We’re they pretending he was brown like them?

The soldier known as Halo better watch out. UNSC's crack investigative team is tracking as hard as they can to uncover his whereabouts.

>tfw you realize elysium is tristar/sony
>therefore paramount can't use a ringworld

did he find Dedwoif already? Were they after his lucky charms?

i was there

haha cortana like in microsoft windows hahaha

Why does he look 70 years old?

Is anybody actually watching this trash? I loved Halo growing up, but this show had all the signs of being god-awful.

He seen some shit nigga

More like a 40 year old guy who constantly wears a helmet or something.

White man lead? No the lead is a small south east asian girl. Also John Halo is a jew, not white.

imagine paying any attention to this show

brown kids favorite tv show

so this show was made for boomer gamers and spics. both have very little money and pirate every tv show they watch.

Master Chief would be freaky as fuck to look at. He's like 7 feet tall, gaunt and pale. From spending so much time in his armor.

gross. the spics are congregating in this thread

This show was not made for gamers.

He would need Vitamin D, but I think the dumbest part that I heard about is that the Spartans can't taste food. That would make them WAY less effective in a survival situation.

>except
accept

also affect =/= effect
just a warning for your ESLs on Yea Forums

top fucking kek i can hear the spics at the mall talking about this show out loud

for you*
fuck

Yea Forums is 90% brown people. if you didnt know that. you are part of the 99% of low intelligence users on Yea Forums

part of the 99%. you will always be brown.
top fucking kek.

that one scene where he ate a whole elite dick first was really too much

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (915x609, 92.05K)

fuck yea i watched that scene with a plate of tamales

Did anyone unironically ask for this show

fpbp

Lol what is this mystery meat??

its a pasta. a rare one but a pasta nonetheless

The only the worse than a video game movie is a video game show.

Didn't grow up playing Halo but wasn't his face being covered always a part of the character design?
You had to beat Halo 4 on the highest difficulty to even get to see his eyes for the first time (youtu.be/KPmBT08zcc4)

Don't get how they are so open with his face being shown without the helmet so openly now.

Attached: 1649550955752.jpg (1920x1080, 869.85K)

Your Dad sounds awesome, I wish I could find some crackheads selling their whore daughter for $300

Either some retarded exec cried
>THE MASSES WON'T BE ABLE TO EMPATHIZE WITH AN MC IF THEY CAN'T SEE THEIR FACE
or the actor stipulated in his contract he'd get his face onscreen.

Halo has been taken over by corporatists that don't understand Halo and just care about the wide audience appeal. I'm sure focus tests said normalfags wanted to see his face, so they show his face.

>that third ep
If it wasn't for the intro, I would not know I was watching anything related to Halo

Underrated.

Here's how it happens.
>Company takes three random people in a room
>One is a self described Halo nut (represents .0001% of population), one is a Halo casual (represents .01% of population) and one has little to no knowledge of Halo (Represents 99.9898% of the population)
>Ask them questions like "Would you want to see Master Chief's Face" and "From a Scale of 1-10 how likely would you watch a show where the main character doesn't take off his helmet
>Super Halo fan imagines a world where seeing Master Chief's face COULD be cool, and rates his interest as meh, casual fan does the same
>Non fan says it's a requirement because wtf why would I watch nerd shit?
>Alright Mr. Gates, it says here 99.9898% of the population want Master Chief without his helmet...
>Do it.

Leaving everyone mystified as to who they were targeting. If people who didn't play Halo, why bother using that IP?

only black spirant candidate ran away and became a crime lord.
is this a zelda reference? Do you think queen of the dragons will fall in love with Chief?