Here are your avengers bro

Here are your avengers bro

Attached: 1649540920045.jpg (1920x804, 801.37K)

Ruffalo is such a terrible actor.

Brie is so ugly.

People still watch this shit?

Ruffalo was such a terrible choice when they recasted Edwards. They should've known they needed to milk 10+ years of the actors life for this 'universe' they were starting; what a retard they decided to cast.

Ruffalo has been in nothing of value, prove me wrong.

>Bruce's relationship with the Hulk and his character arc is resolved in Endgame by merging his alter ego and himself together, finally gaining control and finding peace over the fact that the Hulk can never hurt anyone again
>nah jk he just goes back to being his old self lol
christ Hulk in the MCU is such a mess

>Ruffalo has been in nothing of value
Zodiac, but anyone could have done that role adequately.

>>nah jk he just goes back to being his old self lol
why are you presuming he can't just switch between Hulk and Bruce while retaining Bruce's brain?

>The Incredible Hulk

Attached: bruce-banners-arm-is-in-a-sling-1630698690.jpg (780x438, 154.43K)

Why was he is in perma-hulk mode in Endgame? Buying huge clothes and eating 10x as much food just for giggles?
And how the hell is this guy's arm still messed up?

>Why was he is in perma-hulk mode in Endgame
he didn't want to be human again after so many were wiped out (headcanon)
>arm
Infinity Stone power
It's permanent

EVERYTHING about the fucking MCU is pathetic, it's only that it's been around so long now, psychic attack after psychic attack has softened your brain to baby shit; endless waves of advertising and astroturfing and social conditioning, all breaking down your mind to accept this retarded, garbage media or drown in its overwhelming presence around all corners. "captain marvel" is played by some insane footfungus tranny looking goblin lady, asscancer panther man spawned a wave of negro-fantasy-futurists trying to book fucking trips to "wakanda," spiderman is some british twink pretend-dating mutty jane, "asgard" is full of a bunch of fucking mexicans and niggers and chinks and shit, thor is a fat retard with a gay tumblr adlib for a brother, "le black falcon" is captain america and captain america is a geriatric that let 9/11 happen, etc etc. it's one big faggoty clown world with a bunch of washed up actors running around in 95% greenscreen rooms making supa gogo time live action cartoons for chinks while indians put the adobe after effects in. and it's been going on for more than ten. fucking. years. BATMAN PIZZA PROMOTIONS. THANOS FUNKOPOP. REAL LIFE IRONMAN ARDUINO BUILD 8M VIEWS.

Attached: 1619752663852.jpg (480x480, 133.82K)

lol

hulk fans must be mad as fuck

Shutter Island was okay

I loved the original hulk movies, I just wanted a godzilla style kaiju flick mixed with dr jekyll

And yet it prints money like no other movies can
Too bad for you

He was based in The Avengers but it was downhill after that, especially under Taika and Russos. Let the actor and whole improvised thing influence it too much.

>And yet it prints money like no other movies can
>Too bad for you

Attached: 1625425143788.gif (224x256, 322.17K)

She was such a miscast. I'm starting to believe those rumors Kevin feige had a crush on her hence why they pushed her as THE GREATEST AVENGER EVER. I hope those rumors are true she'll be the sidekick to a black ms marvel. Imagine being the sidekick to the same character you played in a a previous movie

He is a TERRIFIC actor. His part in Zodiac was edge on your seat, tearjerking entertainment. When you watch a scene when he's not in it, you just think "Where's Ruffalo?"

How come his arm isn't healing though?

>Ruffalo has been in nothing of value, prove me wrong.
Collateral.

I thought he was good in Foxcatcher

He was okay in Collateral

Getting rid of rage-rape Hulk was a real shame, because it was the most "Hulk" he'd ever been portrayed as. Hulk is the best when he's something you vaugely point in a direction, and hope he doesn't kill too many of your team.

It wasn't a proper merge of the two, like Bruce is embarrassed by Hulk smashing when they go to 2012. Should have had Cap, Tony, etc. think he'd be cringing over that only for him to surprise them that he's loves the smashing, because he/Hulk have become one. Bruce's intellect/control, etc. but he will Hulk out when shit gets really serious like with Thanos and there's a part of him that likes the smashing stuff like he's big kid having fun. As it was in EG, it's Bruce having Hulk's body and Hulk as a distinct personality/being is gone. Obviously they never fucking should have had him Hulk out until the finale. i.e.:
>he does the Soul Stone sacrifice with BW instead
>part of the fight after the portals scene and big battles rages is IM, Thor, and Cap against Thanos
>they get trounced until Bruce shows up and provokes Thanos by mentioning Vormir and how he sacrifice what he loved something bigger but Thanos sacrificed Gamora only for himself (cause this should be IW Thanos as the baddie, not this 2014 ass)
>angered, Thanos in rage throws a punch at Bruce, stop stops his fist dead in its tracks and says some version of 'Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry' as he's slowing becoming Hulk and then punches Thanos and sends him flying back (with the same music as the 'I'm always angry scene in 2012 Avengers)
>soul stone stuff is what allows Bruce/Hulk to become one, intelligently channeling his anger to become stronger (like in comics) and can be stronger than Thanos this time
>this ques the IM/Cap/Thor/Hulk vs. Thanos fight where they actually beat him fair and square as a team - maybe reincorporate pic related as shot with a defeated writhing-in-pain Thanos seeing a shadow cast over him, looks back and up to see them stand over him as Avengers theme plays quietly in background - he still gets the gauntlet in a desperate lost move and we have Tony sacrifice, but he loses in a fight to them all the same
EG was wasted potential.

Attached: 05300731a7670cdbf39de03cde162f95.jpg (495x700, 49.91K)

she can't act

Holy damn Ruffalo looks old as shit.
They gonna be rolling out that Asian Hulk soon

Space karen was a mistake

>(cause this should be IW Thanos as the baddie, not this 2014 ass)
This can't happen though

Anyone else not sure if you find Brie Larson attractive or not?

she is the ugliest bitch being put in movies

if your a spic you do because spics are monkey brain for white skin.
if you are white, you should also because if your on Yea Forums youre overweight and most likely your bloodline is dead already

>your bloodline is dead already
No I have several normie brothers. I'm the weird nerd brother

Nonsense. It's a comic book movie with very flexible logic.
>Thanos destroys stones but it does not cripple him
>when Avengers arrive, he defeats them
>inb4 'muh captain marvel'
>Thanos is such a tactical Chad he realises the most powerful THING in this fight is Stormbreaker, so even if Marvel is stronger at a base level he disarms Thor, knocks him out, when Marvel blasts him with energy he uses Stormbreaker to absord it/supercharge it, then blasts this energy + Stormbreaker energy back at a dumbfounded Marvel, when she's slowly staggering out the crater she's slowly getting up out of, he slices her back and she's fucked up and beaten like the rest of them
>he lets them go out of mercy
>loses his shit when he discovers the time heist and is on his way to Earth - Nebula warns them of this before heist happens so now movie has a shit ton of urgency because they realise Thanos is coming with the remnant of his army to stop them/destroy Earth
2018 IW Thanos being the villain in EG is a benefit that far outweighs anything to be found with 2014 Thanos being the baddie. I reject this bullshit idea that they HAD to kill him off.

Both of them are.

I split women up into 4 categories: ones I would marry, and hence, fuck indefinitely; ones I would be willing to spend 40 dollars on for dinner and then sloppy fuck in my car once and never call again; ones I would only fuck if it was some sort of post-apocalyptic/pre-history world and I was just pounding them into the dirt for a quick rape; and ones I wouldn't fuck at all because they're disgusting. It's probably a 10/40/40/10 ratio. Brie falls into the third category for me, but only if she keeps her shoes on.

Only time she was attractive was when she wore that dress with her chest and thigh exposed but she's not some great beauty. Her face alone is never going to get the heart racing the way prime Kiera in 2000's Pirates of the Carribbean movie would

>They should've known they needed to milk 10+ years of the actors life for this 'universe' they were starting
why the rational fuck would they inherently know this when starting the MCU? it was an unprecedented undertaking that had never been done. After Thor and Cap 1 flopped everyone thought Avengers 1 would be the end of it

Brie is the worst most unattractive actor in Marvel and for some reason they decided she should lead her own movie.

Because the ultimate hope was for Avengers to be a success, which greenlights the rest of their stuff. But I'm not that user and I will defend Ruffalo when it comes to Avengers 2012. He looked pretty good back then and his Bruce in that movie was based. He had an edge and dry sense of humour - he didn't become a clown with nearly no pathos until later.

She's not ugly and her bolt ons are nice. It's her smug personality that is so off-putting

he is good on everything he does, except capeshit, it honestly looks like he is "bruce willis" the whole thing.

Probably because she won an Oscar so they were chasing that prestige and big names, like Oscar Isaac now being MK.

She looks like the girl at a party who you tap on the shoulder and she rolls her eyes and says I have a boyfriend before you ask her where the bathroom is

>She's not ugly
Yes she is.

She's a autist IRL from what few interviews I have seen. It's the writing of Captain Marvel and the initial push for her to be the next big thing that was the most obnoxious.

I remember when the trailers and ads were coming out for Endgame there was this deliberate mislead in the marketing about how everything we saw with the Avengers confronting Thanos again was all in the first 20 minutes, so I got the idea that they would fight Thanos again to try and steal the gauntlet back. Thanos would win, but then realise that the stones are too dangerous to keep around because they could potentially undo his plan, so he destroys them in front of the Avengers, and they have no choice but to leave Thanos and return to Earth.

That obviously didn't happen in the actual movie, but in hindsight that kind of format were we get both a rematch with all of the united Avengers (where Thanos wins again) and an outcome where 2018 IW Thanos survives would have been ideal.

I've legit seen hotter women at Walmart and ironically at my local gas station

In this scene they're subtly poking fun at the idea that Brie is bipolar.
It's a reference that only die hard fans will understand.

Attached: 1872a1ff29.jpg (2000x1350, 496.6K)

>That obviously didn't happen in the actual movie, but in hindsight that kind of format were we get both a rematch with all of the united Avengers (where Thanos wins again) and an outcome where 2018 IW Thanos survives would have been ideal.
Absolutely. The Russos and co. said they were head scratching over how Thanos can live until some chink female producer said they should just kill him. I'm head scratching over why they were so flummoxed over this and thought killing IW Thanos could have possibly been a good idea. Also, in my rewrite when they fight Thanos at his garden, Cap actually does uses the nanos Tony gave him - a Iron Cap thing, but the way the action plays out it sort of robs him of all the stuff the makes Cap himself and so effective, but it would have been a cool moment and given sois more merchandise to buy. And about the supercharged Stormbreaker, this would be reincorporated into the climax when Thanos huge warship is dominating. Thanos was meant to be a galactic Khan but Marvel KO'd his ship? What bullshit. It implies she alone could have always ended Thanos. Have them all individually unable to make a dent in the thing until it dawns on Thor and Marvel at the same time they need to do what Thanos did at the garden. Marvel supercharges the axe, Thor strikes the first blow into the ship with Stormbreaker on steroids, and the ship being vulnerable at last gets torn apart by everyone. Actual fucking teamwork and reincorporation of a prior moment takes down this huge obstacle, not a Captain Marvel as a lame magic solution.

All that makeup and barely above a 4.

Attached: 1528995872328.jpg (640x960, 126.92K)

Why would she be above a 2? She's an air force pilot

shes hot

>Captain Marvel will never be tickle torture interrogated

Attached: Briefeet.gif (480x270, 3.87M)

Iove how Disney made her get her boobs out on Kimmel to try a d deflect all the negativity she was getting for being an insufferable smug feminist

No she isn't.

Attached: 1648051545312.jpg (1536x2048, 427.31K)

His name makes me crave them every time.

Attached: 5D6B6C69-09F6-4F42-8E30-42C486BC6319.jpg (488x488, 55.15K)

I doubt Disney would do such a thing considering how they dress them in the movies.

>didn't realize normies loved Brie all along
>"D-disney had her do DAMAGE CONTROL!"

Attached: LarsonLaff4.gif (500x281, 742.47K)

>the era of capeshit came and went in a hyper feminist prudish time so we never got any hot costume kino outside of skin tight suits for widow. All the male shirtless scenes but we're never allowed to see some curvy actress showing off her thighs.

I don't know if they love her. I do find it weird how much hate she managed to generate, perhaps more than any living person in history.
Usually you have shilling but with Brie I feel like there's been this anti-shilling campaign funded by billionaires.

You've made me curious now as to how much Disney micromanages these stars. Must be a trade off for all the money and fame. Evans, Hemsworth, etc. get extremely well compensated but at the expense of having their personal lives audited by Disney commissars would not surprise me at all.

literally the perfect size unlike that downs syndrome duck looking slut from euphoria that keeps getting spammed

Ehh, I guess Black Widow kind of had the coomer appeal.
The only modern capeshit I can think of that has some limited coomer value is maybe Titans.

>evans is a fag
>despite the woke shit from disney, also demand he stay locked in the closet because the committee has produced statistics showing him being openly gay may hurt their bottom line

she is ugly

I think Hunter and Brie are posted mostly ironically but it's getting hard to tell. I'm not complaining either way since I like these threads.

Attached: brie_larson_belly_by_kldfj_ddbfu3z-fullview.jpg (1280x1914, 214.03K)

It's just culture war retards who felt like after they "won" GamerGae that the overwhelming chunk of the mainstream actually sympathized with them and their retard slapfights. Brie is beloved? "No they bought all their tickets themselves!". Last of Us 2 sells well? "N-no they bought all the copies themselves".

Everything is a conspiracy, and why wouldn't it be? They're at WAR! But ask youurself if you could approach someone in a bar or baseball game and start sperging about "the Feminazi Brie" and ask yourself if they'd agree with you, or not understand what the fuck you're talking about.

The first Avengers movie is a pretty good Hulk movie

I don't think she's beloved but I've seen people get away with much worse. Regardless if we're talking about feminism, toxic personality, ugliness, so on and so forth.
This situation will remain a mystery to me.

Ang Lee's Hulk shits all over the MCU version unironically

Culture war is real but some of the soldiers are spergs with weird hangups. No big surprise. The Last of Us 2 thing would surprise me - I dislike that shit but would assume it had a great opening given that it rode the hype train from beloved first game. Maybe a massive drop off and no sustained interest afterwards and they used sneaky tricks for the reviews (like counting multiple branches of IGN giving it a great rating as if totally seperate entities to bolster how it looks on paper with a big wall of 4 or 5 stars to show how praised the game is), but not a shit opening

Nobody likes her. Not even her costars.